Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

missymay

•  

kao

I may not be smiling but after the way I have been feeling lately I'm feeling about as fabulous as one can in the horrible heat Adelaide is having,  Any tips on makeup would be great to, new to colour all previous experience was with just black :)

Oh and I have become a bit selfie abscessed since going FT finding photos prior to accepting myself is very rare
Labels and closets are for fashion, not people
Boxes are for items, not ideas
Moulds are for desserts, you arn't supposed to fit
Live life your own way
  •  

Alaia

So I went FT at work today! As part of getting ready for it I got my first feminine hair cut and color as well as my first manicure and pedicure. My awesome photographer sister took some pics for me afterwards. Here's the one I liked most:

I then topped off my awesome weekend of pampering with a trip to Lava Hot Springs. No pics cause I left my phone in the changing room, but here I am on the way:

And then me at work today. I think I spent 2-3 hours last night just trying to pick out what to wear LOL  ;D :D:

A far cry from how I looked my first day on the job 2 years ago:

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

jessical

Quote from: Alaia on February 17, 2015, 09:27:51 PM
So I went FT at work today! As part of getting ready for it I got my first feminine hair cut and color as well as my first manicure and pedicure. My awesome photographer sister took some pics for me afterwards. Here's the one I liked most:

I then topped off my awesome weekend of pampering with a trip to Lava Hot Springs. No pics cause I left my phone in the changing room, but here I am on the way:

And then me at work today. I think I spent 2-3 hours last night just trying to pick out what to wear LOL  ;D :D:

Congratulations!!!  Being out at work is a huge deal.  And you look awesome ;)
  •  

GothFriendly

So I went FT at work today!
Congratulations! Ha, Based on the lanyard, I think you might work for the "enemy"! ;)
  •  

sonson

a poem:

im finally starting to see
the feminine version of me

;D

:icon_2gun: sorry for the poor lighting
  •  

Joanne Feliz

Thats some transformation.  I think you prob have a similar forehead as me.  You look great!
  •  

michelle666

Took this at my health center this morning before my therapy appt this morning. The bathroom there has amazing lighting.

•  

GothFriendly

Quote from: michelle666 on February 18, 2015, 02:03:02 PM
Took this at my health center this morning before my therapy appt this morning. The bathroom there has amazing lighting.

That is nice lighting, you look fabulous!

I just want to say you are one of the top two people who's example convinced me that transition was possible and that there was hope. Thank you! <3
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: GothFriendly on February 18, 2015, 03:43:05 PM
That is nice lighting, you look fabulous!

I just want to say you are one of the top two people who's example convinced me that transition was possible and that there was hope. Thank you! <3

Thank you! I am honored to think that I could be an inspiration to some one!  Before I started, I didnt think that I had much hope, but I am so happy with myself and how things have turned out. My life has totally changed.

The lighting is amazing in there! The mirror in the bathroom sits off of the wall and has accent lighting behind it that kind of acts like a studio ring light. Next time I go, I'm going to try and bring a piece of my backdrop paper and see what I can do.
  •  

Sheila Grace

Quote from: michelle666 on February 18, 2015, 02:03:02 PM

Michelle- You look really amazing. It gives me some peace to see that the end result of this difficult journey can lead to such a spectacular look and authentic life. Hugs, Sheila
I am an older MTF in transition. Currently negotiating this time of life with my SO of many years. I am PT and on HRT.

•  

Abby

Florals? For Spring? Groundbreaking.
  •  

sofinia

Getting ready for a date! :D (I´m sooo nervous !! :S )

•  

Amy85

Quote from: sofinia on February 19, 2015, 06:06:46 AM

Don't be nervous, you look amazing!! ^_^  have fun!
  •  

amber roskamp

Looking beautiful how'd it go?
  •  

michelle666

You look awesome! I hope everything went great! I love your hair.
  •  

galaxy

Quote from: michelle666 on February 19, 2015, 07:09:30 AM

You really looks great! Awesome
  •  

galaxy

So, i guess, this marks the end of changes after 25 month hormones now.
I need more coffee ...  life needs some sense  :P

•  

missymay

•  

sofinia

Quote from: Amy85 on February 19, 2015, 06:30:53 AM
Don't be nervous, you look amazing!! ^_^  have fun!

Quote from: amber roskamp on February 19, 2015, 07:06:12 AM
Looking beautiful how'd it go?

Quote from: michelle666 on February 19, 2015, 07:09:30 AM

Quote from: galaxy on February 19, 2015, 07:28:38 AM
You really looks great! Awesome

Thank you all!!  :) And this was of course my look when I woke up in the morning. I did not spend a lot of time at all preparing.. no.. of course not... ;)

I think the date went really well. We had coffee and then walked around the lake in town and some other places. So it lasted for around 3 hours and we talked all the time and he seemed really interested. But sadly there was only hugs and a number exhange when we said goodbye. No kisses :( (or is that actually bad? does a successful first date really have to include kissing?  ???
  •