News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GothFriendly

Quote from: galaxy on February 19, 2015, 07:32:29 AM
So, i guess, this marks the end of changes after 25 month hormones now.
I need more coffee ...  life needs some sense  :P

You are super cute, very pretty! You look a lot like a girl I once dated, when I was a teen, she stole my Siouxsie shirt, and my heart.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: sofinia on February 19, 2015, 06:06:46 AM
Getting ready for a date! :D (I´m sooo nervous !! :S )

Relax. You look lovely!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Amy85

Quote from: sofinia on February 19, 2015, 10:40:47 AM
Thank you all!!  :) And this was of course my look when I woke up in the morning. I did not spend a lot of time at all preparing.. no.. of course not... ;)

I think the date went really well. We had coffee and then walked around the lake in town and some other places. So it lasted for around 3 hours and we talked all the time and he seemed really interested. But sadly there was only hugs and a number exhange when we said goodbye. No kisses :( (or is that actually bad? does a successful first date really have to include kissing?  ???)

Kissing isn't neccessary! It just means he's interested in more than just uour good looks and wants to take it slow! ;)
  •  

sofinia

Quote from: Amy85 on February 19, 2015, 04:21:04 PM
Kissing isn't neccessary! It just means he's interested in more than just uour good looks and wants to take it slow! ;)

I hope that´s the case! it´s reassuring that both you, my mother and my best friend said the same thing!
But it´s still a bit sad because I really wanted to kiss him  and it felt like he wanted it too!  ;)  ::)
  •  

V M

Sounds like he behaved as a traditionally respectful gentleman and wanted to treat you as the fine lady you are  :icon_chick:

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Damara

Quote from: sofinia on February 19, 2015, 06:06:46 AM
Getting ready for a date! :D (I´m sooo nervous !! :S )

Holy wow wow wow!! <3 omg! So love your face and hair and everything! <3 I hope your date goes/has gone fabulously!!
  •  

galaxy

Quote from: GothFriendly on February 19, 2015, 10:43:01 AM
You are super cute, very pretty! You look a lot like a girl I once dated, when I was a teen, she stole my Siouxsie shirt, and my heart.

Thanks for your - and the only - feedback.  :-*
  •  

ChiGirl

Quote from: galaxy on February 19, 2015, 07:32:29 AM
So, i guess, this marks the end of changes after 25 month hormones now.
I need more coffee ...  life needs some sense  [emoji14]

You look great.  I can say I don't post here much because I get jealous and it's a little triggering for me.  But I can honestly say, you look fantastic.  And I'm jealous.  [emoji13]

Hugs!
  •  

galaxy

I'm here only from time to time ... and yes, most of the postings trigger me too. So much girls look so fantastic here. Its not good for my soul and and its also not good to get no feedback if i post a pic from myself while other pics get a lot of it. I'm this kind of people are ignored everywhere - in the real life, at facebook, in forums. Such things shot me deeper in my black hole, its not good for me and so i decide to leave the forum for the first. Bye.
  •  

Jade_404

Quote from: galaxy on February 20, 2015, 06:13:15 AM
I'm here only from time to time ... and yes, most of the postings trigger me too. So much girls look so fantastic here. Its not good for my soul and and its also not good to get no feedback if i post a pic from myself while other pics get a lot of it. I'm this kind of people are ignored everywhere - in the real life, at facebook, in forums. Such things shot me deeper in my black hole, its not good for me and so i decide to leave the forum for the first. Bye.

I thought you looked really really good!, I was too shy to post it tho. tee-hee.

-Jade
:-*
I've been afraid of changing, cuz I built my life around you.
but time makes you bolder, children get older , I'm getting older too.
  •  

jessical

Quote from: galaxy on February 20, 2015, 06:13:15 AM

I hope you don't leave.  You are beautiful!  Looking at the relies, several other people thought the same.
  •  

Damara

I can't swim but I love water.. lol! And I was feeling inspired by my best friend who's a photographer, she's been in bathtubs a lot lately.. lol!

•  

Ellesmira the Duck

Quote from: Damara on February 20, 2015, 10:14:40 PM
I can't swim but I love water.. lol! And I was feeling inspired by my best friend who's a photographer, she's been in bathtubs a lot lately.. lol!

This is a very pretty image, it really highlights what a nice face you have. ^_^
Live a life with no regrets and be the person you know you were meant to be.

I am a weird girl, I like video games and skirts, swords and nail polish, sharks and black lace...not sure if that's normal, definitely sure that I don't care. =P
  •  

Damara

Quote from: Ellesmira the Duck on February 20, 2015, 10:18:25 PM
This is a very pretty image, it really highlights what a nice face you have. ^_^

Aww! Thank you! The light source is "beneath" me, I was taking a bath, lying back tilting my head forward quite a bit. Just for context of my pose. :) It's a fairly flattering angle.. all of the fat falls back. XD 
  •  

April_TO

Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

April_TO

I don't normally post my pics here as I don't feel fab lol but anyways here it goes :)

I hope I don't scare anyone away LOL

•  

April_TO

A hawt mermaid :) Love the pic and the face

April

•  

Jade_404

Another fabulous photo of a beautiful woman!  ;)

-Jade
  •  

Jade_404

Quote from: carmenkate on February 21, 2015, 10:20:20 AM
I don't normally post my pics here as I don't feel fab lol but anyways here it goes :)

I hope I don't scare anyone away LOL

I am scared!

Scared I can't stop looking at your hawtness!   :o

-Jade
  •