Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

Quote from: antonia on February 21, 2015, 06:51:53 PM
Last weekend I went on a getaway weekend to Asheville NC, just a bunch of trans girls that rented a "cottage" and partied for 4 days :)

ยด

Antonia, You went there by air flight? A 4-day stay in a cottage will be boring for me. Anyway, you look happy!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

antonia

Well, the cottage is actually more like a villa, and we went into town for dancing and dinner, etc so we weren't just in the woods :)

Quote from: barbie on February 22, 2015, 02:39:48 PM
Antonia, You went there by air flight? A 4-day stay in a cottage will be boring for me. Anyway, you look happy!

barbie~~
  •  

JustASeq

Everyone looks so amazing!!!
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Here's one of me after I had finished bleaching my hair.

And here's one of me before going out to a party after dying it rainbow gradient where I had bleached it earlier.
-Seq
  •  

GothFriendly

Quote from: JustASeq on February 23, 2015, 09:26:51 PM
Everyone looks so amazing!!!
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Indeed, I have to agree!

And here's one of me before going out to a party after dying it rainbow gradient where I had bleached it earlier.

Hard to see, but I like the dark with the blue?

•  

GothFriendly

Apparently this is what happens when I put mascara on my eyebrows so I can shape them, drink whiskey, and listen to Siouxsie, Spellbound the Collection:

A little rough, not wearing any foundation, and haven't shaved in a couple days. God it will be 6 months hrt tomorrow. I will probably regret this post later. Eeee.
  •  

LadyoftheRockies

Well, lookin' like 7 months in on HRT and I'm now regularly passing! Stoked! Yay for modern medicine and being privileged enough to be able to access it!
  •  

Alexis79

Quote from: GothFriendly on February 25, 2015, 12:51:47 AM
Apparently this is what happens when I put mascara on my eyebrows so I can shape them, drink whiskey, and listen to Siouxsie, Spellbound the Collection:

A little rough, not wearing any foundation, and haven't shaved in a couple days. God it will be 6 months hrt tomorrow. I will probably regret this post later. Eeee.

I have two favors to ask of you:

1 - Please do NOT regret that photo. It looks wonderful. I wish I had that face right now.
2 - Seriously...as your hair gets to the right length to do it...consider rocking that exact look au natural.

Yup. That's all I have.
  •  

jname

Quote from: GothFriendly on February 25, 2015, 12:51:47 AM

Love your look babe!
  •  

GothFriendly

Quote from: Alexis79 on February 25, 2015, 08:21:27 AM
I have two favors to ask of you:

1 - Please do NOT regret that photo. It looks wonderful. I wish I had that face right now.
2 - Seriously...as your hair gets to the right length to do it...consider rocking that exact look au natural.

Yup. That's all I have.

Quote from: jname on February 26, 2015, 10:32:06 AM
Love your look babe!

Thank you! I am not feeling so fabulous now, should have at least done my makeup better before posting, oh well.

I don't think I pass yet, with a long face and strong nose, and can't wait till my face gets fatter in the checks, and my hair grows out. Not sure if I should gain or loose weight. Though I think I am doing ok for my age.

That is the length I am shooting for, I trimmed it. My hair was naturally strawberry blonde for a long time, and it was down to my chin once.

•  

Alexis79

Quote from: GothFriendly on February 26, 2015, 06:23:47 PM
Thank you! I am not feeling so fabulous now, should have at least done my makeup better before posting, oh well.

I don't think I pass yet, with a long face and strong nose, and can't wait till my face gets fatter in the checks, and my hair grows out. Not sure if I should gain or loose weight. Though I think I am doing ok for my age.

That is the length I am shooting for, I trimmed it. My hair was naturally strawberry blonde for a long time, and it was down to my chin once.

Passing will come soon enough for sure. My complement is aimed at the fact you already have BEAUTY going for you. You should choose whatever will make you happy on the weight and hair length, but...you are already someone I am envious and jealous of.
  •  

Damara

I've had my ears pierced for a few months now and am able to wear dangle earrings now! Yay! I'm a history nerd/pagan witch lady, so I was thrilled to find these cute Minoan Snake Goddess earrings! Also I'm wearing a new kurti which you can see some of... it's got pretty mirrored things in the fabric! I love eeet! :)

•  

April_TO

Congrats D, it's the best feeling ever. :) Stay gorgeous.
xo

April

Quote from: Damara on February 28, 2015, 02:18:15 AM
I've had my ears pierced for a few months now and am able to wear dangle earrings now! Yay! I'm a history nerd/pagan witch lady, so I was thrilled to find these cute Minoan Snake Goddess earrings! Also I'm wearing a new kurti which you can see some of... it's got pretty mirrored things in the fabric! I love eeet! :)

Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

April_TO

Ummm excuse me what's in this pic that is not fab? :)

You look beautiful and it screams confidence dont mess with me face.
Love it :)

xoxo,

April

Quote from: GothFriendly on February 26, 2015, 06:23:47 PM

•  

GothFriendly

Quote from: carmenkate on February 28, 2015, 07:54:05 AM
Ummm excuse me what's in this pic that is not fab? :)

You look beautiful and it screams confidence dont mess with me face.
Love it :)

xoxo,

April

Wow, don't know what to say, you're very sweet. Thank you. :)

ox
  •  

April_TO

You are very welcome :)

Quote from: GothFriendly on March 01, 2015, 09:48:16 AM
Wow, don't know what to say, you're very sweet. Thank you. :)

ox
  •  

K Style Addiction

I've been feeling self conscious lately someone said tall girls are ugly :'(, i like the way my legs and body look in the second pic though :), defeneitly felt fabulous there.

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

Alexis79

Quote from: Donna Troy on March 01, 2015, 07:49:08 PM
I've been feeling self conscious lately someone said tall girls are ugly :'(, i like the way my legs and body look in the second pic though :), defeneitly felt fabulous there.

Tall girls are anything BUT ugly. Remember...most models, the physical representation of beauty and style, are almost all 5'10" or taller.
  •  

ChiGirl

Tall girls ugly?  No way.  You?  Fabulous!  I see nothing but a hawt woman. [emoji3]  So jelly.
  •  

sonson

•