Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie Ann

The official Jessie Ann looks fabulous today, because she got to give herself her first E injection less than 6 hours ago and thus has officially started her journey, photo.

Be kind to the elderly  ::)

This could be the start of a beautiful friendship between me and E   
  •  

suzifrommd

OK. First time I've posted in this thread. I was in Target and they had a special on swimwear. I've never bought female swimwear before (spent last summer recovering from SRS, and the summer before, well not quite shaped right...) but I succumbed to temptation. Here is my purchase:

Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

Muffinheart

Quote from: suzifrommd on March 03, 2015, 06:21:35 PM
OK. First time I've posted in this thread. I was in Target and they had a special on swimwear. I've never bought female swimwear before (spent last summer recovering from SRS, and the summer before, well not quite shaped right...) but I succumbed to temptation. Here is my purchase:

Wow! And you're 53? You look amazing.
Six years out living the life, yet never tried a bathing suit. I'm worried my confidence level will go from 97/100 to like 30 when I see what I look like. I figure I still have another few months to blame on recovery from surgery and then I'll throw in the towel and buy one.
  •  

Cindy

You look great Suzi. Def wear it. I've got 10 years on you and wear a bikini.

Cougars Unite!! :laugh:
  •  

serenityfaith

Quote from: Lizandri Roth on December 15, 2014, 02:54:04 AM
Hi everyone.  Been a while since I've posted anything here.  Anyhoooo, here's a picture I took yesterday.  And in 3 months I'm starting hormones!!!

That is such a gorgeous picture!
"The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues." ― Elizabeth Taylor <3

•  

Pia Bianca

Quote from: Ilmari on March 02, 2015, 10:59:02 AM
Cooking ^^
Holy moly. Are you sure you're not a genetic girl?

Quote from: Jessie Ann on March 03, 2015, 01:47:41 AM
Be kind to the elderly  ::)
No need to be kind. You look very female.

First time I've posted in this thread.
You're absolutely ready to do so. Cute swimwear!
  •  

Jessie Ann

Beautiful body!  I am going to have to get back into my running if I ever hope to get into a suit like that and look any good.  You are rocking it.

Quote from: Donna Troy on March 01, 2015, 07:49:08 PM
I've been feeling self conscious lately someone said tall girls are ugly :'(, i like the way my legs and body look in the second pic though :), defeneitly felt fabulous there.

You are a beautiful young lady.  It's only us tall old girls who are ugly  >:-)

Quote from: JustASeq on February 23, 2015, 09:26:51 PM

And here's one of me before going out to a party after dying it rainbow gradient where I had bleached it earlier.

You are sooooo killing it babe.

Quote from: GothFriendly on February 25, 2015, 12:51:47 AM
Apparently this is what happens when I put mascara on my eyebrows so I can shape them, drink whiskey, and listen to Siouxsie, Spellbound the Collection:

I would kill to be able to pull a look like that off.  What is the name of the whiskey I have drink?????

Quote from: Damara on February 28, 2015, 02:18:15 AM
I've had my ears pierced for a few months now and am able to wear dangle earrings now! Yay! I'm a history nerd/pagan witch lady, so I was thrilled to find these cute Minoan Snake Goddess earrings! Also I'm wearing a new kurti which you can see some of... it's got pretty mirrored things in the fabric! I love eeet! :)

You are so cute!  I love the earring and kurti combo.  You are going to be breaking a lot of hearts. 

Quote from: LadyoftheRockies on February 25, 2015, 02:46:54 AM

Well, lookin' like 7 months in on HRT and I'm now regularly passing! Stoked! Yay for modern medicine and being privileged enough to be able to access it!

I hope I can do that in 7 months.  You are so cute in girl mode  ;D

Quote from: Carolina1983 on February 22, 2015, 12:39:46 PM
Some new of me.

You would be even more beautiful if you smiled  :)

Quote from: antonia on February 21, 2015, 06:51:53 PM
Last weekend I went on a getaway weekend to Asheville NC, just a bunch of trans girls that rented a "cottage" and partied for 4 days :)

´

Partying in NC seems to really agree with you!  Did you get some of GothFriendly's whiskey???

Quote from: Foxy Charm on February 22, 2015, 01:58:10 AM

If you tell us you are pre HRT I am going to find a speeding train to stand in front of.....

Quote from: carmenkate on February 21, 2015, 10:20:20 AM
I don't normally post my pics here as I don't feel fab lol but anyways here it goes :)

I hope I don't scare anyone away LOL

I think I can speak for most of us here when I say far from scaring us you are inspiring us!!!!!!

I know I have missed some but I don't want to overload the thread.

Keep rocking it lady's!!!

•  

CollieLass

Gosh, what fantastic pictures!  :eusa_clap:............I`m so delighted to see such positive and uplifting images of the confident Ladies in this thread.  :icon_yes:

Well done to you all and thanks for generously sharing of yourselves with us.

Kindest,
Deb.  :-*
  •  

Alexis79

This should not be the last posting in this thread. You do NOT look like you are older than MAYBE 35 there.
  •  

Michelle G

Quote from: Donna Troy on March 01, 2015, 07:49:08 PM
I've been feeling self conscious lately someone said tall girls are ugly :'(, i like the way my legs and body look in the second pic though :), defeneitly felt fabulous there.

Good Lord! You are SO cute!! Very pretty dress :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Michelle G

New tyedye!

And look how long my hair is getting, haven't had it cut in over three years and yes that is my natural color :)

•  

Jessie Ann

Looking great Michelle!  I hope I can get my hair to grow that long.
  •  

Michelle G

Quote from: Jessie Ann on March 06, 2015, 11:51:01 AM
Looking great Michelle!  I hope I can get my hair to grow that long.

Thanx,  It definitely went thru that frustrating awkward stage but now I love it and spend way to much time in the morning messing with it ;)
  •  

Michelle G

You are going to have some cute tan lines this summer :)   Killer body Lil Sis!!!
  •  

Eveline

I just love this dress my sister got for me!

That's my only excuse for posting this. :)
Eveline

Twitter: @evelineacarr
Facebook: eveline.a.carr
LinkedIn: evelinecarr

•  

stephee72

Donna ..nothin but confidence girl...you look awesome.

Lizandri.....Incredible picture, stunning and your still starting out..Very nice.
I am being honest with myself and others here at all times, because I cant be honest in other parts of my life, just want honesty, support  and kindness for all.  :-*
  •  

Michelle G

Quote from: Eveline on March 07, 2015, 09:13:14 PM
I just love this dress my sister got for me!

That's my only excuse for posting this. :)

That dress looks fantastic on you, and the big smile makes it even nicer :)
  •  

stephee72

Eveline.....the dress, the look , the smile, plunging neckline, your sister has good taste, You look fantastic!..
I am being honest with myself and others here at all times, because I cant be honest in other parts of my life, just want honesty, support  and kindness for all.  :-*
  •  

Emily R

Eveline,

You do look stunning!  If I were you sister I would be jealous of you, I guess she also must be stunning!!

Enjoy the attention that I am sure you are getting!!

Emily
  •  

Eveline

Michelle, Stephee and Emily:

Wow, you are all so sweet! Thank you for the wonderful compliments. So nice to hear, especially for us late bloomers. ;)
Eveline

Twitter: @evelineacarr
Facebook: eveline.a.carr
LinkedIn: evelinecarr

•