Me on my Wedding day, about 3 months ago

Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.  Kahlil Gibran

•  

ChiGirl

•  

chefskenzie

Quote from: ChiGirl on March 08, 2015, 11:37:01 PM
You are such a beautiful bride, Mackenzie.
Awww thank you!  I hope to post more sometime soon.

•  

Lyric

I'll double that, chefskenzie. You were a lovely bride. Congrats.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

April Lee

I actually wore this outfit to my therapist session today, but I pulled the skirt down for that. I sort of think I pass based on the confidence I am showing, but it is hard for me to judge my own pictures now.

•  

Michelle G

Super cute April!

That looks just like something I would wear :)

From that pic I would say total pass!!
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

YoungZep

Quote from: suzifrommd on March 03, 2015, 06:21:35 PM
OK. First time I've posted in this thread. I was in Target and they had a special on swimwear. I've never bought female swimwear before (spent last summer recovering from SRS, and the summer before, well not quite shaped right...) but I succumbed to temptation. Here is my purchase:

SOOOO jealous!

ImagineKate

Quote from: suzifrommd on March 03, 2015, 06:21:35 PM
OK. First time I've posted in this thread. I was in Target and they had a special on swimwear. I've never bought female swimwear before (spent last summer recovering from SRS, and the summer before, well not quite shaped right...) but I succumbed to temptation. Here is my purchase:

Wow that's smokin!

I am pre-op and I've tried on one. This summer I will see whether I get the courage to actually go somewhere with it...
  •  

stephee72

April lee,
Its like a time machine, you look great..you look younger, and that skirt is sexy girl. I see why you are smiling so much..
I am being honest with myself and others here at all times, because I cant be honest in other parts of my life, just want honesty, support  and kindness for all.  :-*
  •  

chefskenzie

Quote from: April Lee on March 09, 2015, 08:59:54 PM
I actually wore this outfit to my therapist session today, but I pulled the skirt down for that. I sort of think I pass based on the confidence I am showing, but it is hard for me to judge my own pictures now.

I think you pass great!  Confidence is key to passing IMO!

•  

Serena

•  

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

ImagineKate

Quote from: Eveline on March 07, 2015, 09:13:14 PM
I just love this dress my sister got for me!

That's my only excuse for posting this. :)

Oh wow that is a hawt dress
  •  

ImagineKate

Quote from: April Lee on March 09, 2015, 08:59:54 PM

You have to ask if you pass? Total passville!
  •  

sonson

Quote from: Chris29 on March 13, 2015, 05:19:10 AM
hey hons^^
me now, beeing post op :P http://imgur.com/a/LGjOb
stunning! if i saw you in real life i would never guess that youre trans  :)
  •  

Serena

Quote from: chefskenzie on March 08, 2015, 10:49:17 PM

OH my god, you're a such a beautiful bride!
  •  

Serena

Quote from: Jessie Ann on March 03, 2015, 01:47:41 AM
The official Jessie Ann looks fabulous today, because she got to give herself her first E injection less than 6 hours ago and thus has officially started her journey, photo.

Be kind to the elderly  ::)

This could be the start of a beautiful friendship between me and E

You've go such a pretty smile! Good luck on starting HRT, I will advice you on trimming your eyebrows, and fill them in with a pencil (usually darker than your hair it's better).
  •  

Jessie Ann

Quote from: Serena ♡ on March 14, 2015, 01:03:33 PM
You've go such a pretty smile! Good luck on starting HRT, I will advice you on trimming your eyebrows, and fill them in with a pencil (usually darker than your hair it's better).

Thank You.  I have a couple months before I can trim the eyebrows because of some circumstances I can't control.  And I am soooo looking forward to being able to get that done. 

You look so cute with your new wig. 

Hugs
  •  

Jade_404

Here I am pouting and playing with my lips !

I have not been on here in a while. Had too much going on. I was going to post this in "do I pass" ... been feeling not so confident lately. Winter blues I guess. Well a few people kept telling me.. PINK.. you would look good with pink. I kinda just thought they were saying that cuz, you know pink = ultra girly. I was hesitant. But here it is, me in pink and black. Pink lips. :-* I remember in the 80s I used to love the pink and black all the girls were wearing! I think I look pretty good, maybe?

Bonus, u can see my BUM in one pic!  :o LOL  :laugh:

One Pic is me in boy mode, right before showering, shaving and doing makeup. The Rekog face rec software even sees that pic as female, hehe. I would love to here comments on how I did on the makeup, I hope I am getting the hang of it. My hair is dry and frizzed... screw winter! haha.

I may look a little sad in a few picts.. sad cuz I had no time to do my nails pink, and sad because I had to remove it all and change back :(

Still no hormones, maybe at the end of the month, have another Drs appointment. Wish they would just give em to me, if I get sick from them I will obviously stop.  ::)

So, "do I pass" to join in the "You look fabulous, darling!" section, hehe  :laugh:

Click to enlarge

-Jade
:-*
I've been afraid of changing, cuz I built my life around you.
but time makes you bolder, children get older , I'm getting older too.
  •