Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BunnyBee

Whoa Evelyn, you're looking so pretty!  Nice outfit too!
  •  

Evelyn K

Quote from: Jane's Sweet Refrain on April 01, 2015, 05:12:02 AM
Evelyn, What a beautiful woman you are! I love that you have posted these, even for a short while.

Thanks Jane! You know, I never told you this hon! But you rock that sexy glasses librarian look better than I do! ;D

Antonia I feel like

Bunny oh yeah I've been going nuts with fashion lately. Like, being somewhere in-between androgyny and bOmbShELL GlAmOrOuS. ;D Being a gal really lets you get all vogue and vanity yourself the heck out!

Here's another recent pic I took (please don't quote repost, deleting it later also) but mistakenly saved over its unfiltered original after playing with an photo effects app. So there's some cheating here. And I wasn't going to post it because I already have one of me going :P but wut teh heck. Hahaha.

and

^^ I wouldn't mind looking like her after all is said and done. I'm giving myself 2 years for these hormones to keep doing its thing. So. Another year to go =\

•  

antonia

Scrolling down this page is just complete FAB overload :) I think you girls need a new topic/thread, "You are totally gorgeous and at least a 9.5"
  •  

Evelyn K

^^ OMG hhahahahaha! Need to get me my black nail polish on first!

•  

Jane's Sweet Refrain

Quote from: Evelyn K on April 01, 2015, 09:27:06 PM
Thanks Jane! You know, I never told you this hon! But you rock that sexy glasses librarian look better than I do! ;D

Absolutely not, Evelyn! But it is a fun look to have, isn't it? (I'm off to fine a few delinquent patrons. :police:)
  •  

Alaia

Quote from: antonia on April 01, 2015, 09:44:52 PM
Scrolling down this page is just complete FAB overload :)

Agreed! So much fabulous on this page I think I got an anime nosebleed  ;D :D

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

barbie

Making video clips for 4 consecutive days.

It rains outside, and today's theme is "Red".
I also included several photos in relation to red I got last year.
I am going to be a movie director.

Anyway, cheers and happy weekend.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Evelyn K

Gotta run. What happened to the post editing option? Would have been nice to delete the missing photo place cards.

Cheers
  •  

Snöfrost

•  

Skeptoid

Pretty soon I'm going to learn how to makeup. I promise. I'm still going through electrolysis and will be for at least another year so I'm afraid to put anything on my face other than eye makeup and moisturizer. I've had my eye brows done several times now but each time they never want to give it enough arch and they tell me it's too thin to give it much of anything. :(

Still, I thought my hair looked nice at least.

"What do you think science is? There's nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. Which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?" --Dr. Steven Novella
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Skeptoid on April 04, 2015, 12:35:45 AM
Pretty soon I'm going to learn how to makeup. I promise. I'm still going through electrolysis and will be for at least another year so I'm afraid to put anything on my face other than eye makeup and moisturizer. I've had my eye brows done several times now but each time they never want to give it enough arch and they tell me it's too thin to give it much of anything. :(

Still, I thought my hair looked nice at least.

The photo is a little bit dim, but you already look like a beautiful girl.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Mickie

Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

Damara

•  

Laurenza

Wow you girls are all so gorgeous   :D

Great style, great achievement, truely inspiring

Thank you for sharing, can't wait to share mine in return  :)
Even a small fish in a big pond needs to keep an eye out for the fisherman
  •  

Damara

Yes, bath selfies are a thing for me! XD Haha! Also the lens was foggy a bit I guess, so that makes everything better! :D
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

i just wish i looked like this in all of my pictures, maybe after ffs i will have a higher percentage of female positive pictures

•  

Damara

Quote from: Madison (kiara jamie) on April 04, 2015, 05:40:21 PM
i just wish i looked like this in all of my pictures, maybe after ffs i will have a higher percentage of female positive pictures

I'm thinking you are positively female always! Gorgeous!
  •  

Jade_404

Quote from: Damara on April 04, 2015, 05:22:57 AM

Yes, bath selfies are a thing for me! XD Haha! Also the lens was foggy a bit I guess, so that makes everything better! :D

:o

-Jade
:-*
I've been afraid of changing, cuz I built my life around you.
but time makes you bolder, children get older , I'm getting older too.
  •  

Kimberley Beauregard

Damara and Madison, you both look gorgeous.
- Kim
  •  

Lizandri Roth

•