Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nati

Thank you all, now i'm blushing and looks like a tomato  :)
  •  

Alaia

Nati, you look fantastic! Of course this is the thread for you ^_^

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

barbie

Quote from: stephaniec on April 15, 2015, 01:48:56 PM
I think your opening shot is proof the runway model is lurking inside you.

Thanks, Stephanie.

Yesterday night, my little daughter commented like "Dady, you again uploaded a video in YouTube.".
I replied that I need some privacy, and asked how she could watch the video.
I am not quite sure, but she and I share one or two YouTube accounts.
She also wants to share my clothes such as skirts and tops.
I already allowed it, but she just tries wearing my clothes at home, not going out with my clothes.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

amber roskamp

I feel pretty good about this pic and today is my 4 month mark. my shadow is still a little visible but I've only had 2 sessions of lasers so whatever. What do all you beautiful ladies think?
  •  

Sunderland

Lovely, and great progress at four months. :)

*plays with your hair*
  •  

Damara

I was in a friend's green house.. plain boring lady in a green house.  ^_^ Also, 16 days on HRT in this pic! :D

•  

barbie

Quote from: Damara on April 18, 2015, 07:40:54 PM
I was in a friend's green house.. plain boring lady in a green house.  ^_^ Also, 16 days on HRT in this pic! :D

ditto

You already look feminine enough.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Damara

You ladies are so fabulous and sweet! I see so many non feminine things in myself.. I pray my body gets more feminine on hrt.. 
  •  

Bols

There are so many masculine things on women (a cis woman friend pointed out to me recently), so no one should be to hard on themselves! xx Love to you all! You're all so stunningly beautiful!
Evelyn aka Bols
  •  

Alaia

Quote from: Damara on April 18, 2015, 07:40:54 PM

Wow, you are only 16 days on HRT?!? Your face is already so soft and feminine. I'm sure things will just get amazingly better for ya. ^_^

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Damara

Quote from: Bols on April 18, 2015, 10:45:00 PM
There are so many masculine things on women (a cis woman friend pointed out to me recently), so no one should be to hard on themselves! xx Love to you all! You're all so stunningly beautiful!

As much as I know this is true, I guess it doesn't help me feel all that much better sometimes.. It may be a superficial thing or something.. but knowing that my body looks the way it does because of the poisoning of testosterone gets the best of me.. at times.

But thank you all, lovely ladies!! <3 *hugs*
  •  

natashaX

Love this little number my prince bought me last night
  •  

Alaia

― Rumi
  •  

Serena

Quote from: natashaX on April 19, 2015, 10:54:47 AM

Love this little number my prince bought me last night

What a gorgeous dress! You look stunning!
  •  

Evelyn K

Just musing over a reflection at a store counter mirror. 13 months on teh hormones!

(don't quote the photos i'm del them l8tr)

Me in my True Mirror  ;D

Editing this in: Gratuitous top pic lol
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Evelyn K

Quote from: carmenkate on April 09, 2015, 12:05:05 AM
Hello Ladies,

7th month on HRT :). Here's my typical look at work:

Love,

April

^^ This hairstyle. Win!!
  •  

Evelyn K

Quote from: Nati on April 15, 2015, 01:56:48 PM
Today photo, i was pretty tired ( sleeping problems ) but i'm happy, just hit 16 months HRT.
( i'm not sure if i belong to this thread tbh)

omg the smoothest looking baby soft skin the world over. Another forum fav Nati!
  •  

Nati

Quote from: Evelyn K on April 19, 2015, 02:14:39 PM
omg the smoothest looking baby soft skin the world over. Another forum fav Nati!
Thanks to my galaxy s4 ;-)

I improved my skin a lot since i start hrt, thanks to body lotions and homemade serums and cosmetics ( my bff is making them and i love effect they give me <3 )
All my cis friends are envy about my skin :-D
  •