Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damara

Omg! You better share that bff, Nati! haha! ^_^ Whatever you're doing it is working so wonderfully!
  •  

Nati

Quote from: Damara on April 19, 2015, 04:49:33 PM
Omg! You better share that bff, Nati! haha! ^_^ Whatever you're doing it is working so wonderfully!

Nooooo, shes mine :D ;)
Thx Damara :)
  •  

michelle666

Went a little bolder with the red this weekend in the hair.

•  

monica93304

Just a couple of pics from this week.  HRT is going well.  Feeling happy, I'm not a size 2, but that's ok with me.  Boys still check me out.   ;D
  •  

Rainbow Dash

Dang girls! You're making me look bad. Lol. Looking great in the last few pages. ^_^

Keep it up!
"Maybe I really joined with them to keep the loneliness at bay.
Yet in the end, you couldn't make it go away. Others could rely on you, but you couldn't rely on them."

"She's a little scared to get close to anyone because everyone who said, "I'll always be here for you," left."
  •  

ChiGirl

•  

Ashey

Got mah hurrs done today. Was a bit nervous but I think it turned out alright. And I had enough to donate. :)
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Ashey on April 21, 2015, 03:38:31 PM
Got mah hurrs done today. Was a bit nervous but I think it turned out alright. And I had enough to donate. :)

looks nice
  •  

Paige0000

Hehe very cute  :)
Be yourself regardless of what other may think of you. Tis your life not theirs. :)
  •  

amber roskamp

I think this hair really suits u.
  •  

kao

Was me yesterday had an amazing day, first gender clinic appointment with the next 3 booked and HRT on the cards to start in 8 weeks I am so excited and I think I looked pretty good to.

next is not the best photo but at least you can see what i was wearing :)
Labels and closets are for fashion, not people
Boxes are for items, not ideas
Moulds are for desserts, you arn't supposed to fit
Live life your own way
  •  

Summer

Quote from: Nati on April 15, 2015, 01:56:48 PM
Today photo, i was pretty tired ( sleeping problems ) but i'm happy, just hit 16 months HRT.
( i'm not sure if i belong to this thread tbh)

wow nati looking absolutely amazing xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Serena

Some picture I took for my 2nd month mark for hormones:

I do get misgendered at school, I feel like it's mostly due to the 5'o'clock shadow, I really want to start laser, and I also don't like to wear much make up to school, I usually don't wear anything if not much and I wear my natural hair too. No, I didn't come out neither, I don't know. When I go to college, I will probably go full time if I can pass more (I need to start buying a better foundation probably xD)

This is my second month on hrt update:

•  

Alaia

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

April_TO

This is a beautiful pic of you Amber :) so pretty!

Quote from: amber roskamp on April 18, 2015, 01:35:06 PM
I feel pretty good about this pic and today is my 4 month mark. my shadow is still a little visible but I've only had 2 sessions of lasers so whatever. What do all you beautiful ladies think?

Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

April_TO

Beautiful, just gorgeous :)

Quote from: Damara on April 18, 2015, 07:40:54 PM
I was in a friend's green house.. plain boring lady in a green house.  ^_^ Also, 16 days on HRT in this pic! :D

Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Serena ♡ on April 22, 2015, 12:57:45 PM
I do get misgendered at school, I feel like it's mostly due to the 5'o'clock shadow, I really want to start laser, and I also don't like to wear much make up to school, I usually don't wear anything if not much and I wear my natural hair too. No, I didn't come out neither, I don't know. When I go to college, I will probably go full time if I can pass more (I need to start buying a better foundation probably xD)

This is my second month on hrt update:

Serena,

Yes. You pass perfectly.
You need money for SRS?

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

Serena

Quote from: barbie on April 23, 2015, 01:46:01 AM
Serena,

Yes. You pass perfectly.
You need money for SRS?

barbie~~

No, I am interested in FFS before SRS, I feel dysphoric about some of the features on my face, like my chin, forehead, and sometimes my nose. I feel like most of the time I don't pass due the beard shadow, >-bleeped-<ing italian genes. I hate it, I need to get laser even before thinking about FFS too, and save money for that, I feel a lot dysphoric about my facial hair.
  •  

iKate

Quote from: Serena ♡ on April 22, 2015, 12:57:45 PM

You look good. I like them but I think the dark lipstick doesn't suit you unless you're going for a goth look.

And yeah your natural hair alone will get you misgendered. As my hair grows I am misgendered much less and male failed more often. :)

•  

Damara

Serena you are so gorgeous and 110% passable to me! I'd kill for your face! I mean.. not really.. but you know what I mean! haha!
  •