Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

Quote from: Serena ♡ on April 23, 2015, 06:39:13 PM
No, I am interested in FFS before SRS, I feel dysphoric about some of the features on my face, like my chin, forehead, and sometimes my nose. I feel like most of the time I don't pass due the beard shadow, >-bleeped-<ing italian genes. I hate it, I need to get laser even before thinking about FFS too, and save money for that, I feel a lot dysphoric about my facial hair.

You may pluck facial hair by using very sharp tweezers before you get laser.
I removed most of my facial hair by Tria home laser. I no longer shave.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Nati

Quote from: Summer on April 21, 2015, 06:33:29 PM
wow nati looking absolutely amazing xx

I hope one day i will see myself as amazing or beautiful, one day.
  •  

Rainbow Dash

I recolored my hair ^_^

It's actually very purple but my webcam makes it look blue

"Maybe I really joined with them to keep the loneliness at bay.
Yet in the end, you couldn't make it go away. Others could rely on you, but you couldn't rely on them."

"She's a little scared to get close to anyone because everyone who said, "I'll always be here for you," left."
  •  

Evelyn K

Hi Rainbow. You look great! Totally CIS woman. ;) Love the new color. It really accents your features!!
  •  

Rainbow Dash

Quote from: Evelyn K on April 24, 2015, 05:52:06 PM
Hi Rainbow. You look great! Totally CIS woman. ;) Love the new color. It really accents your features!!

Thank you. I think I am going to stick with the wild colors from now on. lol
Yet in the end, you couldn't make it go away. Others could rely on you, but you couldn't rely on them."

"She's a little scared to get close to anyone because everyone who said, "I'll always be here for you," left."
  •  

Evelyn K

Quote from: Rainbow Dash on April 24, 2015, 08:38:38 PM
Thank you. I think I am going to stick with the wild colors from now on. lol

My one concern is the beard shadow. Are you having that addressed?
  •  

Rainbow Dash

when I can. here and there. I'm a truck driver so I dont have a regular time when I get home.

•  

NatalieV86

•  

Rainbow Dash

Quote from: NatalieV86 on April 24, 2015, 10:39:30 PM

First day out. Can't wait for hormones.
Wait... No Hormones?  :o you look amazing!!

•  

Evelyn K

Quote from: NatalieV86 on April 24, 2015, 10:39:30 PM

First day out. Can't wait for hormones.

^^ OMG. Ok I just might as well give up. =(
  •  

GorJess

Dolled up for the prom last night! Everything went so well. Got to hand off my prom queen crown from last year, met up with some old friends, between so many laughs, dances, and feeling, well, my username. Seriously, I felt fabulously beautiful for the first time in a long time. Don't think I've looked better. Needed that boost!

Many denied me hormones throughout my teen years, so I started at a young 20, and am 23 in June, with SRS quite soon, as my ticker says. Feel like my look tonight was a mix of Amanda Seyfried (Karen Smith in Mean Girls-the one who talks about there being a 30% chance of it already raining) and an adult version of Mara Wilson (Matilda, Miracle on 34th Street, etc.), mostly in the cheeks, hair, and a touch in the eyes.
You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. -Woodrow Wilson

With Dr. Marci Bowers in San Mateo
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

amber roskamp

•  

NatalieV86

My night out was great. Although the hair I'm wearing was synthetic. So I got really hot. I was in transition for 3 years. I detransitioned. I cut off all my hair and started living as Daniel in the beginning of 2014. it felt nice to be myself.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: GorJess on April 25, 2015, 03:44:30 AM
Dolled up for the prom last night! Everything went so well. Got to hand off my prom queen crown from last year, met up with some old friends, between so many laughs, dances, and feeling, well, my username. Seriously, I felt fabulously beautiful for the first time in a long time. Don't think I've looked better. Needed that boost!

You look very natural. I like it.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Ms Grace

:police:

I want to make this very clear, this is a support site...this thread in particular. Members are to leave moderation to the moderators, report a post if you believe it is suspect do not accuse and/or start arguments on the basis of a hunch. The mods and admins look into any report and take action as necessary, attempting to challenge someone directly is more than likely going to land you in hot water yourself. That includes people who join in on it - report don't inflame. I've cleared out the posts in question and we'll be looking into it further.

In the meantime please let the fabulous pics continue!
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Devlyn

•  

synesthetic

hope you don't mind a dude dropping by this thread, but I just had to say that you're all looking lovely and incredibly stunning.
  •