Previous topic - Next topic

WildThing

Sammi T.
  •  

Bols

Evelyn aka Bols
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Bols

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on May 07, 2015, 01:30:00 AM
feels great being the only one on this page who posted pics that got ignored lol. im that ugly huh?
I'd do anything to look as good as you do Angelique. xx
Evelyn aka Bols
  •  

amber roskamp

feels great being the only one on this page who posted pics that got ignored lol. im that ugly huh?

Girl ur hot! also I believe we are in the same boat as far as picks getting ignored on that page
  •  

Squircle

You only gave it two hours!!
  •  

Angélique LaCava

Quote from: Squircle on May 07, 2015, 07:53:43 AM
You only gave it two hours!!
the comment I made wasn't for other people to comment my pics it was meant for the girl who talked bout those other 2 n just ignored mine. I feel if she could mention their pics she should hav said something bout mine
  •  

marsh monster

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on May 07, 2015, 12:16:33 PM
the comment I made wasn't for other people to comment my pics it was meant for the girl who talked bout those other 2 n just ignored mine. I feel if she could mention their pics she should hav said something bout mine
You have to remember that not everyone has a desire nor a responsibility to respond to everyone's pics on here.
  •  

kittenpower

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on May 07, 2015, 12:16:33 PM

::)
  •  

Angélique LaCava

Quote from: marsh monster on May 07, 2015, 12:30:26 PM
You have to remember that not everyone has a desire nor a responsibility to respond to everyone's pics on here.
i understand that but why comment on their pics n not mine? Just one other person... Makes me feel like I don't look good enough or something. Wat makes them better than me?
  •  

marsh monster

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on May 07, 2015, 12:50:46 PM
i understand that but why comment on their pics n not mine? Just one other person... Makes me feel like I don't look good enough or something. Wat makes them better than me?
Maybe she knew them better, you never know. There is also the possibility that she felt that you didn't need reassurance on your appearance since you are attractive. Whatever the reason, its not good to point things like that out, it makes you appear a bit bitchy and that's not a good thing.

Heck, I don't even post pics anymore, mine got ignored all the time, but I didn't fuss about it, just stopped bothering. Plus being that I'm kind of homely, I didn't want anyone to feel obligated to say something nice.

•  

Mickie

The stunningness.... I can't.....
*passes out of awesome.*
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

amber roskamp

Angel ur stunning! They probably had their reasons for not complementing u on your appearance. I'm m not sure what their reasons were, but I can tell u it's not because of ur appearance. You really do look fabulous.

Just try to be more confident. U are beautiful regardless of what other people think. I will admit,  It is niece to hear compliments.
  •  

Squircle

You are reading way too much into it. I think you perhaps need to calm down and look at the positive comments you got.
  •  

stephaniec

people rarely comment on my pics , at least to the extent that others get their pics gushed over, I really only post my pics to try to see myself more objectively by putting them up on a public forum instead of just looking at them on my webcam. Its basically for myself like seeing a billboard on the expressway with your picture on it. I'd try not to get too upset.
  •  

Noteline

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on May 06, 2015, 11:04:27 PM
Took these 2 pics the other day before my job interview at kohls n guess wat I got the job in the beauty department. Still not on hormones unfortunately :/

O_O CAN I STEAL YOUR EVERYTHING?

(Yeah, you look amazing... XD
Even knowing I have a hard time believing you're not cis.)
  •  

katrinaw

Don't post many pic's of me... but here we go, my new evening dress... Personally I love it  :laugh:, want to use it as official my coming out one, shame is the iPhone piccie sort of flattens the depth of vision, so waistline is not quite how I see it in the mirror  ::)

L Katy  :-*
Long term MTF in transition... HRT since ~ 2003...
Journey recommenced Sept 2015  :eusa_clap:... planning FT 2016  :eusa_pray:

Randomly changing 'Katy PIC's'

Live life, embrace life and love life xxx
  •  

ErinS

Angelique you're absolutely gorgeous, and what's even more incredible is that you're beautiful and passable while still being pre-HRT. Honestly darling, it really sounds to me like you might have some issues with self-confidence, which I totally understand and sympathize with as I had to work on the same thing. Just understand you're a valuable and lovely person, and frankly most of us are always a little stunned and jealous of your looks, so you're in a great place to be for starting this journey. I seriously can't wait to see how hormones treat you, I can easily see you getting flat out supermodel results with your face and bone structure.  ;)
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

in the past i have sometimes not posted on your pictures because i am jealous of you and kind of hate you for being so cis female like in appearance and extremely beautiful, then again being on hrt has made me a jealous bitch mwahahha im evil

but in all seriousness i have seen some of the most passable and gorgeous women not receive comments on this forum because im assuming that most people are jealous of them and makes the kind of catty, don't always assume that no comments means that you don't look good

•  

Mariah

Beautiful. You should because it looks great on you :) Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: katrinaw on May 08, 2015, 01:59:12 AM
Don't post many pic's of me... but here we go, my new evening dress... Personally I love it  :laugh:, want to use it as official my coming out one, shame is the iPhone piccie sort of flattens the depth of vision, so waistline is not quite how I see it in the mirror  ::)

L Katy  :-*
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •