Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katrinaw

Long term MTF in transition... HRT since ~ 2003...
Journey recommenced Sept 2015  :eusa_clap:... planning FT 2016  :eusa_pray:

Randomly changing 'Katy PIC's'

Live life, embrace life and love life xxx
  •  

ChiGirl

Gorgeous photo, Katrina. Gorgeous dress and gorgeous you!
  •  

katrinaw

•  

antonia

Yeah, it was a random photo and I think it was taken on a phone, not really a photoshoot so I can't really dictate anything :)

Quote from: barbie on May 07, 2015, 01:10:33 AM
Antonia,

Yes. Beautiful dress.

The first photo is fine, but the second photo says you may need a better photographer. The camera angle is not so good. Please tell him/her to try other angles to produce a better photo.

barbie~~
  •  

crystals

still setting up my female wardrobe.. cant wait to post here some of mine
got a blondie wig[i want blonde hair badly but my hair is still pretty short and not dyed] and some clothes
  •  

Snöfrost

I haven't slept for 30 hours and had a meeting for my second SRS surgery. It wen't crap and I didn't remember anything about what the surgeon said. But at least I could take a selfie in the ladies room at the airport.

•  

Jade_404

Quote from: Snöfrost on May 09, 2015, 12:29:46 PM
I haven't slept for 30 hours and had a meeting for my second SRS surgery. It wen't crap and I didn't remember anything about what the surgeon said. But at least I could take a selfie in the ladies room at the airport.

Pretty  ;D
I've been afraid of changing, cuz I built my life around you.
but time makes you bolder, children get older , I'm getting older too.
  •  

katrinaw

Pretty good piccie for a ladies room...

You look great too.... Very pretty

L Katy  :-*

•  

MissC

This picture of me looks a bit ethereal, but I actually like it as the level of light on my face is uniform and more indicative of what I look like most of the time. Other pictures I take tend to not look as accurate due to the harshness of the lighting scheme in my apartment.

•  

Damara

Roses after a storm..

Also this thingy.. which is also my avatar atm.. lol

•  

DrummerGirl

Quote from: Damara on May 10, 2015, 04:03:49 AM
Roses after a storm..

I love both these photos, but that second photo...WOW!!!

•  

amber roskamp

Quote from: MissC on May 09, 2015, 09:00:25 PM
This picture of me looks a bit ethereal, but I actually like it as the level of light on my face is uniform and more indicative of what I look like most of the time. Other pictures I take tend to not look as accurate due to the harshness of the lighting scheme in my apartment.

I think you look very pretty ;D
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Damara on May 10, 2015, 04:03:49 AM
Roses after a storm..

Yes. A nice combination of colors: Red rose in contrast with black hair and dark background.
You seem to have very adorable nose, eyes and lips.
Yes. You look fabulous!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Damara

Thank you, ladies! I'm feeling better lately.. I've had two laser sessions and they seem to be working well! I think someday I'll feel fabulous! haha!
  •  

barbie

Only your appearance can look fabulous?
I hope that activity also can look fabulous.
Yesterday's my activity: hiking for 5 hours to the top of mountain (Mt. Halla here), a total distance of ca. 17 km (11 miles) from 600 m to 1950 m altitude.

(Yesterday I learned how to make Google Earth simulation video, too).

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Evelyn K

One word - petite!

I'm jellus of your feminine physique. But too much camera exposure! Your facial features are bloomed out! ;D
  •  

Jessie Ann

I now have my going to court to get my name and gender changed outfit!  Makes me feel fabulous. 

•  

Teela Renee

on my way to work the grill at a Veterans benefit cook out. I worked the Grill for awhile and kept the ice stocked in the coolers. Was a really fun time. Got to hang out with a lot of fellow veterans. Best part. Never got clocked ^_^
RedNeck girls have all the fun 8)
  •  

crystals

first picture i dare upload. hope the upload worked
  •  

femmebutt

Quote from: Jessie Ann on May 11, 2015, 06:38:12 AM
I now have my going to court to get my name and gender changed outfit!  Makes me feel fabulous. 

You look like an actress!
hybrid
  •