News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snöfrost

Quote from: barbie on May 18, 2015, 01:11:33 AM
Yes. You look natural and like ordinary girls at their 20s here in my country.
Isn't it tricky to keep long hair?

barbie~~

I am not really taking care of my hair as I should to. I use regular shampoo and sometimes hair conditioner.

To sleep with wet hair and brushing it in the morning is like suicide.

•  

barbie

Quote from: Xocamme on May 17, 2015, 02:33:36 PM
Last night few drinks in town, dress has now gone grey in the wash but oh well it looks better now

Yes. It is a lovely white dress. I also recently purchase one, but I spilled wine on it while drinking.
My wife said that it is difficult to wash the wine smudge.

Wasn't it difficult to walk on the white high heels?

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Trini

New profile pic. LOVE LOVE LOVE this one.

Aww yeah, feeling fabulous
7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-
  •  

Nickywhat

•  

JustASeq

So I got some pink lipstick yo, sorry to look so enthused :p
-Seq
  •  

Marly

Love your hair..and you have gorgeous eyes girl!
  •  

antonia

I think estrogen is starting to make some headway :)

•  

Jessie Ann

•  

Jessie Ann

I think you have a very good starting point.  You have very pretty eyes!

Quote from: Nickywhat on May 21, 2015, 06:52:25 AM
Well, since I'm still new here and even newer to beginning my transitioning, my pictures are gonna still be pre HRT, but it still be helpful to what people think/predict how HRT may or may not work/help xP!

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/kratoschain/FOTD99D_zpsphiis5b7.jpg
http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/kratoschain/WP_20150520_005_zpsk2kmson4.jpg
http://s854.photobucket.com/user/kratoschain/media/FOTC908_zpsqgzwzwh5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2
  •  

barbie

Quote from: JustASeq on May 21, 2015, 12:14:54 PM
So I got some pink lipstick yo, sorry to look so enthused :p

Yes. That pink lipstick matches well with your fair face and the pinkish top.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: antonia on May 21, 2015, 03:39:59 PM
I think estrogen is starting to make some headway :)

I do not see any noticeable difference. You already looked feminine.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Jessie Ann

Heading out the door to attend my court hearing for my name and gender change. I feel fabulous!

UPDATE:  The Court granted the order and my name has legally been changed and so has my gender!  I am now Jessie legally and female legally. Now to get all the other documents changed.
  •  

antonia

Awesome, best of luck :D

Quote from: Jessie Ann on May 22, 2015, 09:02:35 AM
Heading out the door to attend my court hearing for my name and gender change. I feel fabulous!
  •  

Lady Smith

Crappy cell phone selfie or not you're looking good :)
  •  

Lady Smith

So yes big changes since I accepted myself fully as being intersex and decided to stop using a religious habit to hide myself away from the world.  I still have my faith, but my sense of vocation wasn't genuine so I'm letting it go.  There are already too many hypocrites in the world without me adding to their numbers.
I had a terrible time trying to find some lipstick because I'd thrown all my make up away, but then I found my little make up kit I use to carry in my bag when I was still working as a social worker.  Somehow it had been overlooked during the great throwout.

I apologise for the cell phone selfies and I did discover they turn out better if you clean the lense.....

•  

Marly

pre...everything!  I do hope HRT will help soften my neck up some.

•  

That's a nice start Ms. Marly!

What's your issues with your neck?

Also, is that photo/lighting/shadow on your cheek or is that the blush?  (left side, your right side)

•  

Marly

yea..I might've gone a bit heavy with the blush there. And of course, that floor lamp creates some odd shadows. being a photographer, I oughtta know better :)
the neck? well I think it's a bit thick and muscular.
  •  

barbie

My friends started to complain at me regarding being ignored when they walk together with me.

Two days ago, I walked into a convention center with my male friend for attending a conference. One of his long-time male friends was there, greeting me and praising how striking I look, but did not say anything to my friend next to me. Finally my friend complained at him about being completely ignored. He replied that he was not aware of his existence at all.

And there were a bunch of tourists shopping at the nearby tax-free stores. Almost all female tourists paid attention to me, and I could enjoy it.

Anyway, my friend took a lot of photos for me on that day.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Lyric

Pretty ladies in red dresses have that effect on people. That look certainly works for you all right.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •