Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Smith

Quote from: Jessie Ann on May 22, 2015, 09:02:35 AM
Heading out the door to attend my court hearing for my name and gender change. I feel fabulous!

UPDATE:  The Court granted the order and my name has legally been changed and so has my gender!  I am now Jessie legally and female legally. Now to get all the other documents changed.

Congratulations Jessie, I love your smile.
  •  

Skeptoid

Edit: Thank you to Lady Smith for being the only one to respond.
"What do you think science is? There's nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. Which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?" --Dr. Steven Novella
  •  

Lady Smith

Hey, I'm sorry that you're having a tough time with your grandma going into Hospice.  It's fairly usual for photos posted here to not get a lot of comments so it's no criticism of you personally if there isn't an overwhelming response.  Despite the crappy cell phone photo I can see that you are an attractive young woman and as time passes things are only going to get better for you.  So chin up Ok :)

Anne
  •  

Skeptoid

I'm starting to believe that eyeliner and mascara must be absolute necessities whether you're cis or trans.
"What do you think science is? There's nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. Which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?" --Dr. Steven Novella
  •  

Marly

Skeptoid,
I had to go find your post. But I'd say you are looking great!
I think the dearth of direct responses here is that it has become a bit of a "look at me" thread. It happens. Even my own posting was kinda just to show that I am getting better with my makeup :)
  •  

stephee72

Quote from: barbie on May 21, 2015, 05:56:41 PM
Go estrogen....You look beutiful to me, I can see the softening of your features, the softness of your skin comes through in the pic too.   Lookin very good Antonia, always good to see your friendly face. Love Stephee
barbie~~
I am being honest with myself and others here at all times, because I cant be honest in other parts of my life, just want honesty, support  and kindness for all.  :-*
  •  

stephee72

Well thats odd I got on barbies link...lol. 
I am being honest with myself and others here at all times, because I cant be honest in other parts of my life, just want honesty, support  and kindness for all.  :-*
  •  

stephaniec

new avatar at Starbucks
  •  

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Marly on May 23, 2015, 06:32:10 AM
pre...everything!  I do hope HRT will help soften my neck up some.

Is there any problem in your neck?
You have very nice hair.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Jessie Ann on May 22, 2015, 09:02:35 AM
Heading out the door to attend my court hearing for my name and gender change. I feel fabulous!

UPDATE:  The Court granted the order and my name has legally been changed and so has my gender!  I am now Jessie legally and female legally. Now to get all the other documents changed.

Oh. Is is that easy to change your name? Great!
You seem to have better fashion sense than me. It is a nice jacket.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Lyric on May 23, 2015, 10:34:56 AM
Pretty ladies in red dresses have that effect on people. That look certainly works for you all right.

Thanks! Lyric, always.

Very few people here comment on my photos (I guess the reason is that I post too many photos).
In Facebook, mostly women post their replies to my photos on fashion and beauty.
When I wear bold fashion items, women tend to say I look sexier.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Marly

Quote from: barbie on May 23, 2015, 10:22:33 PM
Is there any problem in your neck?
You have very nice hair.

barbie~~
thanks barbie :)
it's actually a nice wig (unfortunately, Mother nature made me bald)
As for my neck, I just feel it's still a bit masculine. the adams apple doesn't show much. But if the HRT that I am getting staged for softens my neck, it might start showing more...got my fingers crossed, hoping it doesn't
  •  

Skeptoid

I had removed the post so I can only imagine you saw a super old post. :P
  •  

LizMarie

Quote from: Damara on May 10, 2015, 04:03:49 AM
Roses after a storm..

Also this thingy.. which is also my avatar atm.. lol

Damara is absolutely stunning. Were I a lot younger, I think I know who this bisexual girl might be chasing. :D

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.

~ Cara Elizabeth
  •  

Marly

I bet that rose smelled wonderful.
and sweetie..You look fabulous!
  •  

Jessie Ann

California has made it so that you can apply to the court to get your name and gender changed at the same time as long as you have a medical doctors affidavit that you have undergone appropriate medical treatment for gender reassignment. 

You have to file a petition with the court and get a court date.  You used to have to publish a notice in the newspaper for 4 consecutive weeks that you had applied to have your name changed and give the public notice of your court date.  The law was recently changed to eliminate the publication request for gender based name changes. 

Thank you for the complement on my jacket.  It is an Ann Taylor.  I am a trial lawyer and so I have to have court appropriate clothing.

Quote from: barbie on May 23, 2015, 10:23:54 PM
Oh. Is is that easy to change your name? Great!
You seem to have better fashion sense than me. It is a nice jacket.

barbie~~
  •  

kellypatrick

Hi just a couple of pics of me. not the best quality.

Hugs
Kelly Gartland  Kellypatrick was when I was in hiding
  •  

kittenpower

Hi Kelly, I like the top picture the best; you look really pretty  :)     
  •  

Lady Smith

I think the top picture of you is the nicest one too Kelly :)
  •