Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kellypatrick

Thank you ladies, in that pic my make was done by a consultant who took the pictures. the other pics are just my everyday look.
Hugs
Kelly Gartland  Kellypatrick was when I was in hiding
  •  

barbie

At my office:

barbie~~

P.S. Self proclamation:

I usually do not comment on photos here that have been repeatedly posted, or that were greatly modified or blurred by photo-editing software. (This is because, as I remember, some members once questioned why some people including me do not comment on their photos. Of course, I know that I have no obligation to post a reply.)
Just do it.
  •  

Marly

Quote from: barbie on May 25, 2015, 11:30:04 AM
At my office:

barbie~~

P.S. Self proclamation:

I usually do not comment on photos here that have been repeatedly posted, or that were greatly modified or blurred by photo-editing software. (This is because, as I remember, some members once questioned why some people including me do not comment on their photos. Of course, I know that I have no obligation to post a reply.)

it's actually very easy to comment without a re-post of the picture. But sometimes its good for referencing the comment. I think that, since we are all here to support one another, if you have a compliment or a constructive suggestion, by all means post.
  •  

Lady Smith

•  

Marly

Thank you Lady Smith :)

I am happiest when I am at my girlie-est!
  •  

barbie

I am attending another conference.
Yesterday every man complained about my wearing high heel sandals.

Nearly all peopled called me as woman, even after hearing my low voice. And some students even asked me whether I am a Master or Ph.D. student, and I could not answer immediately. The person next to me is my old friend.

barbie~~

P.S.
Quote from: Marly on May 25, 2015, 01:04:37 PM
it's actually very easy to comment without a re-post of the picture. But sometimes its good for referencing the comment.

Yes. I know it. I am saying the same or the similar photos that have been repeatedly posted during the past few years. I do not think I need to comment on the same photo every time it is posted again.
Just do it.
  •  

Dodie

Someone try that link ..I think there is something wrong with photobucket.. it just takes me to the site
Dodie
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Marly

Dodie..you are a definite inspiration for those of us who are pre-HRT..gorgeous!
  •  

iKate

I hope one day to be worthy of this thread. Meanwhile here's a random webcam selfie.

I am debating getting hair clips and pins instead of just letting my hair hang down. Tried pulling it back and it looks actually quite good.

•  

Dodie

Ikate
Wow you look great!!
So youthful too.
You are worthy of the thread!!
Dodie
  •  

iKate

Quote from: Dodie on May 27, 2015, 03:20:30 AM
Ikate
Wow you look great!!
So youthful too.
You are worthy of the thread!!
Dodie

Thanks Dodie. :)

I don't doubt the youthful part, I got carded yesterday, heh:
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Devlyn

Thanks, we were down in Provincetown, anything goes when you're down there. And what happens in Provincetown, stays in Provincetown!  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

barbie

Quote from: iKate on May 26, 2015, 10:24:13 PM
I am debating getting hair clips and pins instead of just letting my hair hang down. Tried pulling it back and it looks actually quite good.

You may try various hair styles. A merit of long hair is that you can choose more styles.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on May 27, 2015, 02:24:34 PM
Having fun over the long weekend!   >:-)

Blue blue blue.
Yes. A uni-color dress can attract a lot of attention.
You may try black heels with the blue dress.

A few months ago, I also tried to purchase a blue dress, but did not get a nice one. I found one in a store, but it was too small.

barbie~
barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: barbie on May 27, 2015, 06:15:14 PM
Blue blue blue.
Yes. A uni-color dress can attract a lot of attention.
You may try black heels with the blue dress.

A few months ago, I also tried to purchase a blue dress, but did not get a nice one. I found one in a store, but it was too small.

barbie~
barbie~~

We were having fun, I had black heels too, different stockings and a couple dresses. I tried a few different looks.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •