Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Smith

Wow! That's a great photo of you Devlyn.  That blue dress really suits you :)
  •  

Devlyn

Thanks! Here's one where I'm not so fabulous, but look at that animal! We're in front of the Human Rights Campaign store in Provincetown.

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Alaia

It seems I'm more prone to take selfies while alone lol. Was watching my brother's place the past week and took this one:

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Rachael

In my imagination I see a fair world,
Everyone lives in peace and in honesty there.
I dream of souls that are always free,
Like the clouds that fly,
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Alaia

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Alaia on May 27, 2015, 11:42:35 PM
It seems I'm more prone to take selfies while alone lol. Was watching my brother's place the past week and took this one:

Yes. You know something about women's fashion!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Bijou

I haven't posted here in what feels like forever! Been busy with SRS, family, etc. But, I'd like to show off my final form :)
  •  

iKate

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on May 27, 2015, 02:24:34 PM
Having fun over the long weekend!   >:-)

Devlyn, you look great! I wish I could rock a blue dress like that, haha.
  •  

amber roskamp

Quote from: Bijou on May 29, 2015, 09:02:21 AM
I haven't posted here in what feels like forever! Been busy with SRS, family, etc. But, I'd like to show off my final form :)

Ur hair!! I love it. U definitely look fabulous. Also congrats on the srs.
  •  

stevie21

So I haven't posted on these boards in months.. but what a great community. I still haven't come out to my family if anyone remembers me but I think i'm getting closer. I've been dressing up a lot and working on my makeup and stuff at night and going for late night walks and stuff.. no hormones or anything for me yet and haven't even ever gotten my eyebrows done so I don't have nearly the beauty or refinement of most of you gals. But this is me.. if I break some rule about number or size of pictures very sorry! Just wanted to share  :)

•  

CaitlinE

Quote from: Dodie on May 26, 2015, 07:05:49 PMJust me..as I transitioned.. last pic very recent..

Wow, Dodie!  Some serious fabulous happening for you!  Way to go!
  •  

Sophie Lou

xx -Sophie
  •  

Rachael

In my imagination I see a fair world,
Everyone lives in peace and in honesty there.
I dream of souls that are always free,
Like the clouds that fly,
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.
  •  

Cole 1994

Quote from: Alaia on May 27, 2015, 11:42:35 PM

Whenever I see photos of you, you look fantastic! You're beautiful
  •  

Cole 1994

Quote from: strawberry on May 29, 2015, 04:08:23 AM
8)

I really like this photo, profiles are so cool. You've got a very beautiful one, keep up the good work!  :)
  •  

Marly

Quote from: strawberry on May 29, 2015, 04:08:23 AM
8)

Very nice profile Strawberry!  As you can see, I've go a bit of a "horn" lol..but plan to have that worked on.
  •