Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

All kinds of flowers here in my campus.

Ready to enjoy summer!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Missy D

Quote from: Sophie Lou on May 30, 2015, 09:44:11 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fabulous? Not nearly enough makeup and where are the sequins?

Being serious, thanks for sharing such an inspiring picture with us all - especially those early on in the journey. All I can see is a genuinely happy (and really rather attractive) woman in such a normal setting. It's like there's nothing posed about it - and it's the emotion that shines out even more brightly than the sun in the background!!!  :)

Just to say: I might not look like that; or even live somewhere with summer sunshine. I do aspire to go out and radiate that level of happiness, and confidence. One day I will, some day soon. And it's stuff like this that keeps us going.

I've gone into loads of detail about this particular picture, I don't know why it stood out for me. Others will think the same about different people. Although I have to say Dodie looks amazing in the timeline. Hopefully I'll get a camera soon-ish and make some of my own. Just as soon as these stupid dead hairs fall out of my face lol  ;)
"Melissa makes sense!" - my friend
  •  

barbie

Hydrangea macrophylla.

This plant's flowers show all kinds of colors from red to blue. I heard that the color is determined by the pH level of the soil. Today we visited here to look around those flowers.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Riley Skye

Can't believe it's been two and a half years since starting hormones, boy has time flown for better or worse! I had a lit of fun at pride in New York City!!!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Love and peace are eternal
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Riley Skye on July 01, 2015, 01:40:56 PM
Can't believe it's been two and a half years since starting hormones, boy has time flown for better or worse! I had a lit of fun at pride in New York City!!!

you look very nice
  •  

Riley Skye

Quote from: stephaniec on July 01, 2015, 01:58:46 PM
you look very nice
Thanks! I'm feeling a lit better and now getting back into sports :)

Love and peace are eternal
  •  

Yenneffer

Quote from: Riley Skye on July 01, 2015, 01:40:56 PM

hehe 😊 Hey
Hugs I love you brothers and sisters just forgive this confused girl
  •  

Alaia

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Alaia

Quote from: barbie on July 01, 2015, 08:18:27 AM
Hydrangea macrophylla.

This plant's flowers show all kinds of colors from red to blue. I heard that the color is determined by the pH level of the soil. Today we visited here to look around those flowers.

barbie~~

Those flowers are gorgeous! The perfect backdrop for such a beautiful lady  ;) :D

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Alaia

Loved how this one turned out so much I made it my avi :)

― Rumi
  •  

yayo

Just got finished with a workout:

This week im trying to focus on accepting my flaws and appreciating the fact i have good traits that make up for them.
  •  

Yenneffer

Hugs I love you brothers and sisters just forgive this confused girl
  •  

amber roskamp

Quote from: yayo on July 03, 2015, 01:30:26 PM

This week im trying to focus on accepting my flaws and appreciating the fact i have good traits that make up for them.

Flaws? Where? I'm confused.

You are stunning and, from what I can see, flawless.

You are gorgeous any one who tells you otherwise is probably jealous of you.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: yayo on July 03, 2015, 01:30:26 PM

You seem to have a very slim waist. I should envy it.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Manta

Quote from: Alaia on July 02, 2015, 05:49:34 PM
Loved how this one turned out so much I made it my avi :)

This pic is amazing!! In love with the tone, the hair... and your beautiful eyes
  •  

Alaia

Quote from: Manta on July 03, 2015, 03:54:55 PM
This pic is amazing!! In love with the tone, the hair... and your beautiful eyes

*blushes* :icon_redface:

Aww, thanks Manta! <3 <3  :D

― Rumi
  •  

Manta

Quote from: Alaia on July 03, 2015, 11:17:18 PM
*blushes* :icon_redface:

Aww, thanks Manta! <3 <3  :D

My pleasure... you're a natural

I <3 U more ;)
  •  

Rainbow Dash

I was told by a teenage girl she loved my sense of style. :)

"Maybe I really joined with them to keep the loneliness at bay.
Yet in the end, you couldn't make it go away. Others could rely on you, but you couldn't rely on them."

"She's a little scared to get close to anyone because everyone who said, "I'll always be here for you," left."
  •