News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle G

Quote from: michelle666 on July 31, 2015, 02:03:01 PM
It's been ages since I've been around. I've been busy with the new job, in the past month I've been to Las Vegas, Chicago, Seattle and back to Vegas. Here's a new pic!

You look great Miss Michelle!!!
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Jessie Ann

Thought I would try the short skirt look one more time. This is a blouse skirt combo I found yesterday. I think it looks better than my last try at a short skirt.

•  

V M

Quote from: Jessie Ann on August 07, 2015, 06:56:39 PM
Thought I would try the short skirt look one more time. This is a blouse skirt combo I found yesterday. I think it looks better than my last try at a short skirt.

I think this outfit works quite well for you  :icon_chick:
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Valkyrie_2

This is me. I'm very shy about being seen.
  •  

kittenpower

Quote from: Jessie Ann on August 07, 2015, 06:56:39 PM

This outfit looks really good on you. :)
  •  

barbie

Disclaimer: I am not mimicking Marilyn Monroe.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Devlyn

Well, you ought to be! Looking great!

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

barbie

My first bikini today.

And tube-tops today.

As the weather is sweaty, I have to change clothes 3 times a day.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Lyric

Spectacular looks, Barbie. You totally rock a a two piece. I can't imagine you spend much time on the beach in heels, though. ;)
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

Devlyn

I'm not fabulous, but look at that animal!

•  

barbie

Quote from: Lyric on August 11, 2015, 10:40:15 AM
Spectacular looks, Barbie. You totally rock a a two piece. I can't imagine you spend much time on the beach in heels, though. ;)

Lyric, thanks for positive comments.

A problem is that I tend to expose my body too much, compared with ordinary women here at their 20s. Few women wear tube tops in the street, but I do. I occasionally hear shrieks or shouts from men in passing cars. Also my colleagues do not seem to like my wearing tube tops in the campus, but anyway it is officially summer vacation, making my excuse.

Yes. I like wearing heels. The heels in the above are very comfortable to walk in as they have  1-inch platforms.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on August 11, 2015, 11:42:15 AM
I'm not fabulous, but look at that animal!

It seems very hot there, as your dog seems to be tired of  the heat.

Here I am having heavy rains, making me a little bit sad, as the summer is ending.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Devlyn

We had been out in the woods looking for Geocaches. Found three and took this picture during a water break.
  •  

Jessie Ann

Had some pictures taken today to send to my law school for an update on what I've been upto. I really liked this one. It's getting to the point that I do not see anymore of him in me.

I saw a person today that I have worked with for 15 years but who hasn't seen me since my transition. I said hello to her and she looked at me kind of funny and I said you don't recognize me do you?  It took her a few seconds and she was OMG. 
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Jessie Ann on August 12, 2015, 06:28:47 PM
I saw a person today that I have worked with for 15 years but who hasn't seen me since my transition. I said hello to her and she looked at me kind of funny and I said you don't recognize me do you?  It took her a few seconds and she was OMG.

Yes. It will happen more and more.

The dress matches well with you, as you have a big body figure. You are a beautiful big girl now.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Jessie Ann

Thank You Barbie.  I am working on losing some of my size but it seems like I am just rearranging the location of my fat, which is good, I just wish I didn't have so much to rearrange.....  :o

Quote from: barbie on August 12, 2015, 11:20:36 PM
The dress matches well with you, as you have a big body figure. You are a beautiful big girl now.

barbie~~
  •  

Lady Smith

Great photo Jessie, that dress really suits you  :)
  •  

barbie

I noticed that some bikini models do wear high heels in the beach. Then, why not me?

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Kayla88

So many great looking women here, makes me want to post up a picture of me.

Barbie, you are looking fantastic.

•  

Kayla88

Just got to my pc so here are some pics of me.

I am pre-hrt, so I am rather flat chested.

No Make-Up:

With Make-Up, night out:

•