Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naomi71

That would be me. Didn't take any hormones yet, didn't have any kind of operation, so there's still a lot to improve.

•  

Jessie Ann

6 days post FFS proceedures and feeling fabulous.

•  

ChiGirl

Jessie, who's your surgeon?  You look fabulous!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

•  

Devlyn

•  

Jessie Ann

Thank you so much.  I've still got some swelling and bruising and I'm still applying cold and heat. My doctor did a fantastic job, you can barely see the incision line on my upper eyes where he worked his magic on them.

I had Dr. Harrison Lee do my surgery.   He has offices here and in New York City. I know that there are some gals here who have used him and are happy and some who were not.  I have been very happy with what he's done for me.

This is the second set of proceedures he's done for me. In April I had my nose worked on (functional reasons not cosmetic) and an Adams Apple reduction.  This time I had forehead reduction, brow bone reduction - forehead contouring, brow lift, upper and lower eyelid work and breast augmentation.  I was under for about 4 1/4 hours. Considering what all I had done I'm amazed I feel and look as good as I do.

I found Dr. Lee on line and initially went to him because his office took my insurance and my nose work was covered by that. My therapist was glad I found him because she has referred many patients to him.  It wasn't until a few months later that I discovered that Dr. Lee was the surgeon who had done the work on Caitlyn Jenner's face.

Quote from: ChiGirl on September 06, 2015, 05:22:51 PM
Jessie, who's your surgeon?  You look fabulous!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  •  

Devlyn

Spent the day in Provincetown and went shopping at the HRC store, got a free tote bag too!
  •  

Lady Smith

Quote from: Jessie Ann on September 06, 2015, 02:26:47 PM

Oh yes Jessie you're looking so much better now :D
  •  

Sigyn

•  

CaraVolent

I transitioned to full time about 4 months ago! :-*

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
The whole world is in transition.
  •  

Jessie Ann

•  

Lady Smith

•  

ErinS

•  

kittenpower

Quote from: Jessie Ann on September 06, 2015, 02:26:47 PM

You look really good Jessie, especially this soon after surgery.  I'm having a lower blepharoplasty tomorrow; how blurry was your vision when you woke up after surgery?
  •  

Jessie Ann

Not bad.  I have some redness in my left eye but it is clearing up. I have had some blurry vision off and on but nothing major.

Good luck with your proceedure tomorrow.

Quote from: kittenpower on September 07, 2015, 09:08:49 AM
You look really good Jessie, especially this soon after surgery.  I'm having a lower blepharoplasty tomorrow; how blurry was your vision when you woke up after surgery?
  •  

Jessie Ann

•  

CaraVolent

•  

CaraVolent

•  

CaraVolent

Quote from: ErinS on September 07, 2015, 07:54:49 AM
Couple different recent looks:  :)

Wow! You look really good!  Love the hair color and the stockings!
  •  

Abby S.

Wow, this topic is so far one of the most encouraging ones on here!
It gives me hope for a better, and freer future to myself. Thank you all for sharing!
"You know, don't you, that no amount of prayer that you are not transgender, will make you something other than what you are."
- Jennifer Boylan, She's Not There
Check out my weekly transition updates on my blog: http://thesecondtransition.blogspot.com/
  •