Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Claire

Claire.
  •  

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: GorJess on September 09, 2015, 05:05:43 AM
Almost 3 years hormones, as my ticker reads, a few months post-op, and doing some filming for the documentary I'm in! This was a swim shoot, not just to show off my pride in my new body, but also to show others they can love themselves, no matter how deep a despair they may be in, as I once was.

Yes. Bikini symbolizes the freedom of a woman.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: findingreason on September 08, 2015, 02:43:43 PM
First summer dress, loving it! :)

Yes. I also like tube tops.
The summer ended here, but I still wear tube tops and bikinis.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

BlahGirl

Quote from: archlord on September 08, 2015, 05:19:10 PM
Nothing to be scared of . You look pretty , i honestly would think that you are cis if i saw you on the street. :)
Thank you for your kindness. At this time for me I really just need to build my confidence.
  •  

BlahGirl

Quote from: amber roskamp on September 08, 2015, 08:33:51 PM
You look great the looks were probably people checking you out. You look gorgeous!
Haha, maybe they were! I nver thought of that:D
You look great also. What is your tattoo? I can't quite make it out. I'm a big fan of tattoos.
  •  

amber roskamp

Quote from: BlahGirl on September 10, 2015, 10:14:54 PM
Haha, maybe they were! I nver thought of that:D
You look great also. What is your tattoo? I can't quite make it out. I'm a big fan of tattoos.

Thanks! that is a crown symbolizing my independence.

I have a much bigger tattoo on my right shoulder. That's artwork from the wall by pink Floyd. Pre-transition that album/ movie pretty much summed up how I felt.
  •  

amber roskamp

This is another good selfie. It turns out darker images work for me.

•  

Harley Quinn

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

barbie

Bikini means freedom. I was the only one wearing bikini in the beach.

The young girls were busy taking selfies. I guess they did it for more than an hour.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

BlahGirl

Quote from: amber roskamp on September 11, 2015, 09:58:01 AM
Thanks! that is a crown symbolizing my independence.

I have a much bigger tattoo on my right shoulder. That's artwork from the wall by pink Floyd. Pre-transition that album/ movie pretty much summed up how I felt.

Oh, that's cool. I do like art work to have a reason.
I love lots of Pink floyd's stuff. I was lucky enough to see Roger Waters do Dark side of the Moon, in Coachella in 2008.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: AbbyDS74 on September 11, 2015, 09:41:55 PM
Maybe fabulous.

Absolutely Fabulous! You're very pretty. What color is your hair? It's gorgeous!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

AbbyDS74

Thanks :) Still having a lot of trouble with selfies. I keep getting weirdly distorted or masculine looking pics and then finally something like...

https://goo.gl/photos/4V9ahKMeJfV4aAa98

My hair color is called papaya. It's like a strawberry blonde that favors the red a little more. It's not as bright as my avatar pic IRL.
  •  

RavenL

Bought this dress the other day I love it!

Its more for fall but its nice and light feeling.

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: AbbyDS74 on September 12, 2015, 10:13:40 AM
Thanks :) Still having a lot of trouble with selfies. I keep getting weirdly distorted or masculine looking pics and then finally something like...

https://goo.gl/photos/4V9ahKMeJfV4aAa98

My hair color is called papaya. It's like a strawberry blonde that favors the red a little more. It's not as bright as my avatar pic IRL.

Well, the pictures are great! You're selfie skills are probably better than you give yourself credit for!
  •  

KatelynBG

Quote from: AbbyDS74 on September 11, 2015, 09:41:55 PM
Maybe fabulous.

https://goo.gl/photos/wLoaKAZzBXGrh4iq7

Your hair is amazing. If you met my wife and I at a social functiin, my wife would steer me away from you. I have always crushed on strawberry blondes. I don't have a roving eye like I used to though. You are gorgeous, 100%.
]
  •  

AbbyDS74

•  

Lady Smith

I like your new dress Raven, it drapes beautifully :)
  •