News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

Quote from: AbbyDS74 on September 12, 2015, 10:13:40 AM
Thanks :) Still having a lot of trouble with selfies. I keep getting weirdly distorted or masculine looking pics and then finally something like...

https://goo.gl/photos/4V9ahKMeJfV4aAa98

My hair color is called papaya. It's like a strawberry blonde that favors the red a little more. It's not as bright as my avatar pic IRL.

Yes. You have lovely hair and feminine facial features.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Leeloo_Dallas

Welp..180lbs down to 145 in 1 year. It was tough because I lifted weights pre-transition for years and had mostly muscle to lose.

•  

Harley Quinn

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

AbbyDS74

•  

KatelynBG

]
  •  

Sappho01

Quote from: Leeloo_Dallas on September 13, 2015, 11:27:35 AM
Welp..180lbs down to 145 in 1 year. It was tough because I lifted weights pre-transition for years and had mostly muscle to lose.

How did you lose the muscle? I've had suggestions of cardio and lower protein, with a caloric deficit. Curious what works. Great job!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

•  

Leeloo_Dallas

I cut my daily caloric intake to 1500.  Cut meat intake down to a min. Sugers down to bare min. Did yoga 30 min daily for a few months.  That's about it.

Quote from: Sappho01 on September 13, 2015, 08:54:07 PM
How did you lose the muscle? I've had suggestions of cardio and lower protein, with a caloric deficit. Curious what works. Great job!

•  

barbie

Quote from: Leeloo_Dallas on September 13, 2015, 11:27:35 AM

Yes. It is a great achievement. You seem to have a nice figure. The denim skirt is a point.

It has been difficult for me to maintain my current weight (ca. 143 lbs, 65 kg, 6 feet, 184 cm). My goal is a 26 inch waist (current 27 inch).

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Trini

7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-
  •  

valente.nava.9

•  

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

Lady Smith

Cute picture Barbie :)  With my Irish skin I don't dare attempt to get a tan  :(
  •  

Wednesday

Quote from: Lady Smith on September 23, 2015, 07:01:51 PM
Cute picture Barbie :)  With my Irish skin I don't dare attempt to get a tan  :(

We don't need it. Nuclear white is the new tan ;D
"Witches were a bit like cats" - Terry Pratchett
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Lady Smith on September 23, 2015, 07:01:51 PM

Some of my friends and my wife also lack melanin (eumelanin production), and the sun light makes their skin red. My skin is easily tanned and relatively strong to endure the sun light. It will be brighter again in spring.

In the last spring:

Yes. When I was in the U.S., some women there asked me whether I got some kind of indoor aritificial sun tan treatment, and I replied that it is a natural one.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

The fake flower I purchased in Hawaii last year.

Wearing a flower is a kind of taboo here, as a popular movie once featured a psychopathic girl who always wears a white flower on her hair. Thus, wearing a flower here means I am a psychopath, but I do not care.

A few guys approached me.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Yenneffer

Hugs I love you brothers and sisters just forgive this confused girl
  •  

cindik

--
50-something AMAB revgal transitioned 30 years ago.
  •  

Jessie Ann

I am feeling so good today.  Everything seems to be settling into place for this mid 50's transgender lady.

I still can't believe that I am only six months into this journey and can't wait to see what the future has in store.

•  

Lady Smith

You are happiness personified Jessie; - you have an infectious smile  :D
  •