Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

Quote from: Jessie Ann on September 24, 2015, 05:49:58 PM
I am feeling so good today.  Everything seems to be settling into place for this mid 50's transgender lady.

I still can't believe that I am only six months into this journey and can't wait to see what the future has in store.

Glad to see you again!

Yes. To maintain beauty, you need health, too. Exercise may be in your store.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Strolling in the campus while wearing a flower on my hair.

It is fall, but still hot at daytime.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Michelle3

Still pre-HRT. Because of forced RLE in my country i will have to wait at least next 3 months for HRT :/ . But this is my most recent picture. I am just afraid of getting more masculine by the time not on HRT, and that changes will be irreversible.

This is the first picture of me, where I like looking at me after many many years :) .

•  

Kayla88

@barbie - looking lovely as always  ;D

@michelle - You look stunning especially before hrt   :)

•  

barbie

Quote from: Kayla88 on September 25, 2015, 04:51:15 PM
@barbie - looking lovely as always  ;D

Thanks! Kayla.

Yes. I am a kind of photophilia.

Yesterday I ran to the beach. It was about 10 km (or 6 mile).

At night, my little daughter broke the flower hair pin (plumeria from Hawaii). I will fix it using some glue today.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Lyric

Michelle, you really do look fabulous. Patience doesn't come easy when you're young, but I suspect things are going to go very well for you. I get behind on my abbreviations and had to look up "RLE", but it's "real life experience" for the rest of the clueless. Find out very specifically what is expected to meet this legal obligation and just do whatever satisfies them. Of course it's kind of absurd to be told to "live as a female" if you've basically felt like a female your whole life, but you have to put up with certain things when government is involved. Good luck.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

Jessie Ann

You look really look good for being pre-HRT. Sorry you have to wait.  Hugs

Quote from: Michelle3 on September 25, 2015, 04:31:02 PM
Still pre-HRT. Because of forced RLE in my country i will have to wait at least next 3 months for HRT :/ .

This is the first picture of me, where I like looking at me after many many years :) .

Thanks barbie.  Since I am now 4 weeks post BA surgery I was planning on resuming some light running this weekend. That is until I had my accident on Friday and I now have a messed up right foot. As soon as I can, I am going to get back running.

Quote from: barbie on September 24, 2015, 09:18:42 PM

Yes. To maintain beauty, you need health, too. Exercise may be in your store.

barbie~~
  •  

Mariah

Sorry about the forced RLE where you live, but beautiful picture of you. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Michelle3 on September 25, 2015, 04:31:02 PM
Still pre-HRT. Because of forced RLE in my country i will have to wait at least next 3 months for HRT :/ . But this is my most recent picture. I am just afraid of getting more masculine by the time not on HRT, and that changes will be irreversible.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Monica Jean

Taken this morning.  1yr HRT.  Vastly happier with life.

I'd much rather be a woman that struggles to fit in than play the facade of the miserable old me. 

•  

Trini

7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-
  •  

Lady Smith

•  

Punzie

Everyone here is so beautiful, you all inspire me so much!

Okay, so this is my first time ever taking a picture of myself like this online. Honestly I have never felt so happy putting on my older sister's old clothes she left in her room and the wigs I purchased off ebay. Even if I can only do this past midnight when everyone home is asleep... lol

My bushy eyebrows ruin these, but hopefully I can do some before and after comparisons to show the difference. I might try some light make up too because I have so many blemishes the camera thankfully blurred. <<

I haven't started HRT yet so hopefully I can do a before and after with that too.

Here goes!

Brown Wig

Blonde Wig (Favorite because it makes me feel like Rapunzel <3)

My Journey
9/1/2015 Fully accepted myself as Transgender
9/24/2015 First Therapy Session with Therapist
9/25/2015 Joined Susan's Place
2/?/2016 ~ Hopefully starting HRT!
  •  

ClaudiaLove

Quote from: Punzie on September 28, 2015, 04:08:13 AM
Everyone here is so beautiful, you all inspire me so much!

Okay, so this is my first time ever taking a picture of myself like this online. Honestly I have never felt so happy putting on my older sister's old clothes she left in her room and the wigs I purchased off ebay. Even if I can only do this past midnight when everyone home is asleep... lol

My bushy eyebrows ruin these, but hopefully I can do some before and after comparisons to show the difference. I might try some light make up too because I have so many blemishes the camera thankfully blurred. <<

I haven't started HRT yet so hopefully I can do a before and after with that too.

Here goes!

Brown Wig

Blonde Wig (Favorite because it makes me feel like Rapunzel <3)

Hello there

I just want to say you look so cute and beautiful , congratulations .  The blonde wig suits you great , and make me dream at such long hair too :)

•  

Punzie

Quote from: Claudia_FF on September 28, 2015, 04:51:55 AM
Hello there

I just want to say you look so cute and beautiful , congratulations .  The blonde wig suits you great , and make me dream at such long hair too :)

Thank you so much for the compliment! Hopefully one day we can both have natural hair with such amazing lengths. :)
My Journey
  •  

Joanne Feliz

Hey Punzie,

you have a very nice face and am sure you will look great.  How old are you?

I wish I started this journey at your age!

Be true to yourself.
  •  

Punzie

Quote from: Joanne Feliz on September 28, 2015, 07:29:53 AM
Hey Punzie,

you have a very nice face and am sure you will look great.  How old are you?

I wish I started this journey at your age!

Be true to yourself.
Aw, thank you!

I've been 18 for about half a year. My therapist ironically thought I was lying about my age lol I always have to carry an ID card but its worth it.

Being true to myself is my ultimate goal. :) No more feeling ashamed of who I am from now on.
My Journey
  •  

Joanne Feliz

I think that if you find a dark wig that is reddish/brown hue to it you would rock it.

A bit like this colour or even a little darker even:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-G8oQV6MHcc4/ULHPrBaT5QI/AAAAAAAAAjI/Juv_Qlu6Z7U/s640/106-women-red-orange-wavy-straight-bangs-hair.jpg

I think the brown wig you have is a little too dark for your face
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Claudia_FF on September 28, 2015, 04:51:55 AM
Hello there

Ditto!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Shawna70

Damarrah, you remind me of stevie nicks! A famous rock singer who sung "seventeen" she was absolutely gorgeous!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

•  

Shawna70

Yuui and danielle, you both are amazing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

•