Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawna70

Leeloo very pretty! Fabulous body very fem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

•  

Yenneffer

Hugs I love you brothers and sisters just forgive this confused girl
  •  

AbbyDS74

•  

Kayla88

•  

AbbyDS74

Quote from: Kayla88 on September 28, 2015, 09:28:58 PM
WOW, I am quite speechless so... I will let Joey say it for me.

lol, that's funny. Thank you :)
  •  

tuuliu

Ohh girls you're so pretty! Happy to see so many fabulous ladies here. :) Last time I posted was half a year ago when I had just started full time, anyone still remember me? (It feels like I'm just strutting coming here like this.....Can I?)

Quote from: tuuliu on September 29, 2015, 10:20:13 AM
anyone still remember me?

Yeup!  Also remember you from >-bleeped-< hehe... you look even more femme since then~

•  

Jade_404

Ohh girls you're so pretty! Happy to see so many fabulous ladies here. :) Last time I posted was half a year ago when I had just started full time, anyone still remember me? (It feels like I'm just strutting coming here like this.....Can I?)

Wow! nice, keep strutting  ;) good to see you again.

-Jade
:-*
I've been afraid of changing, cuz I built my life around you.
but time makes you bolder, children get older , I'm getting older too.
  •  

Punzie

Just watched your 1 year HRT video and I have to say, you're so inspirational! I love your hair too. You just keep getting more and more beautiful. :)
My Journey
9/1/2015 Fully accepted myself as Transgender
9/24/2015 First Therapy Session with Therapist
9/25/2015 Joined Susan's Place
2/?/2016 ~ Hopefully starting HRT!
  •  

Shawna70

AbbyDS74,
You are very stunning!

•  

Shawna70

How do you put a pic in a post?

•  

ChiGirl

•  

Kayla88

Quote from: Shawna70 on September 29, 2015, 05:40:35 PM
How do you put a pic in a post?

Theres button that is just under the B which creates these tags you put the image address in the middle of them. I right click pictures I upload, click on Copy Image URL and paste it. example below.

•  

Shawna70

Cool thanks!

•  

Emily E

Quote from: Punzie on September 28, 2015, 04:08:13 AM
Everyone here is so beautiful, you all inspire me so much!

Okay, so this is my first time ever taking a picture of myself like this online. Honestly I have never felt so happy putting on my older sister's old clothes she left in her room and the wigs I purchased off ebay. Even if I can only do this past midnight when everyone home is asleep... lol

My bushy eyebrows ruin these, but hopefully I can do some before and after comparisons to show the difference. I might try some light make up too because I have so many blemishes the camera thankfully blurred. <<

I haven't started HRT yet so hopefully I can do a before and after with that too.

Here goes!

Brown Wig

Blonde Wig (Favorite because it makes me feel like Rapunzel <3)

Congratulations on posting I know its a big step... I think your very cute and with a little makeup and eyebrow shaping you could easily pass as a beautiful young lady.  Looking at your pictures the blond wig has a better cut for your face but the brown wig is a more natural color for you... if you want bangs and have a good length on your hair that you could have good girl like bangs you might want to think of getting a 3/4 wig matches your hair color that has a head band or braid then having your hair cut to give you the good bangs this might be kind of conservative looking when your dressed up but I think they would really look good on you.  I'm looking forward to seeing more of you in the future.  :)
I'll struggle hard today to live the life I want tomorrow !

Step One - Lose the weight!

•  

Shawna70

Yeah doesnt work on my phone.

•  

Jessica Merriman

<-----First time I have ever thought of posting here. Well, that avatar is me! 20 months RLE and 15 of HRT. Stay here or go back to start over? I leave it in your hands. :)

PS-I am 50 in two months!!!
  •  

Jessie Ann

Looking darn good Jessica!  I say stay!!

Quote from: Jessica Merriman on September 30, 2015, 12:25:13 AM
<-----First time I have ever thought of posting here. Well, that avatar is me! 20 months RLE and 15 of HRT. Stay here or go back to start over? I leave it in your hands. :)

PS-I am 50 in two months!!!
  •  

transjoe

Hi, you got a really cute, feminine face  :)
  •  

barbie

A new hairpin which my old friend recommended.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •