Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madison (kiara jamie)

i think i have fallen in love with this blazer and white skirt combo

•  

Marissa_K

^^ I can completely see why. You look gorgeous :)

Claire

Claire.
  •  

Jessie Ann

Looking fantastic Madison!!  (And I remember you, you were one of the first people to help with some constructive advice.  So thank you!)
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Quote from: Jessie Ann on October 28, 2015, 06:12:35 PM
Looking fantastic Madison!!  (And I remember you, you were one of the first people to help with some constructive advice.  So thank you!)

awe i feel so happy to know that i helped others, your such an amazing woman jessie, i have just been lurking for a while since i feel i don't have anything worthwhile to put in anymore

i have been watching you jessie since you had your ffs and then i think you had an interview of some sorts, i don't think you elaborated on that further

•  

Jessie Ann

Quote from: Madison (kiara jamie) on October 28, 2015, 10:00:58 PM
awe i feel so happy to know that i helped others, your such an amazing woman jessie, i have just been lurking for a while since i feel i don't have anything worthwhile to put in anymore

i have been watching you jessie since you had your ffs and then i think you had an interview of some sorts, i don't think you elaborated on that further

I had a local network TV crew follow me as I was beginning my transition.  They were with me on the day I got my name/gender changed in court. They accompanied me to an electrolysis session and were present on my first day on the job as Jessie.  They interviewed the elected official I work for as well as a number of my co-workers.  They also did a multi-hour interview with me.  I am still waiting to hear when they are going to air the footage.

I will be sure to let everyone know if/when it airs.
  •  

Kimberley Beauregard

Quote from: Madison (kiara jamie) on October 28, 2015, 12:24:49 PM

So have I! It's such a stunning outfit. You look gorgeous as always.
- Kim
  •  

dr.tina

Quote from: Madison (kiara jamie) on October 28, 2015, 12:24:49 PM

You look awesome in it!!!!!

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

•  

dr.tina

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6sFZqZKcrMqbEdmUGo3UFlCVVU/view?usp=docslist_api

After seeing some many ladies postings their pics I too wanto share a pics. That was two months ago with no make up skills , but good photo ( and I think I must thank my phone for that).. I love that pic my best photo till date.. I'm not on hormones, I don't have long hair.so,ladies this is the beginning of my story and I love this community. Girls are so supportive!!! Love you all.
Thanks

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

•  

Trini

It's 11pm and out of nowhere, BOOM! Feeling cute and photogenic!! XD

7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-
  •  

Claire

Claire.
  •  

Lyric

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

Galyo

•  

Orchid

Quote from: amber roskamp on November 02, 2015, 10:22:00 AM

Amber! Your hair is gorgeous. (-: and I really like your makeup. Also, do you have your eyebrows professionally done? I really like the shape! It suits your face sweetly.
10-22-15 - Begin
  •  

amber roskamp

Quote from: Orchid on November 02, 2015, 10:56:37 AM
Amber! Your hair is gorgeous. (-: and I really like your makeup. Also, do you have your eyebrows professionally done? I really like the shape! It suits your face sweetly.

Thanks! I actually shape them myself! :-) I used to mess up but now I'm getting pretty good at doing it. Luckily I don't have to shape them a ton as my eyebrows are naturally similar to that.
  •  

kittenpower

You look pretty, Amber; you're making a lot of progress. :)
  •  

amber roskamp

Quote from: kittenpower on November 02, 2015, 01:16:23 PM
You look pretty, Amber; you're making a lot of progress. :)

Thanks! I have been on hormones for 10 and a half months and it's starting to show.
  •  

Jessie Ann

Looking fantastic Amber.  I love how the hormones are helping you along.  You are definitely fabulous girl!

Quote from: amber roskamp on November 02, 2015, 10:22:00 AM

•