Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emma-f

Posted this yesterday but it disappeared with the website being down. I hope I didn't break it  :icon_redface:

Anyway, had my hair done, got all glammed up and felt like a million dollars on this night out, so thought I'd post here.
  •  

SashaGrace

My god, you girls are fab and you put me and my makeup free face, tied back hair, clothes covered in baby milk powder and the huge bags under my eyes to shame!!

I do scrub up every now and again though...

I try haha; not sure what happened with the second pic, my makeup isn't that obvious! See...

'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

Hannah Samira

Quote from: SashaGrace on November 07, 2015, 06:37:24 AM
My god, you girls are fab and you put me and my makeup free face, tied back hair, clothes covered in baby milk powder and the huge bags under my eyes to shame!!

I do scrub up every now and again though...

I try haha; not sure what happened with the second pic, my makeup isn't that obvious! See...

Really cute Sasha!! I particularly like the second picture, you're looking good!! :) xxx
Twitter: @HannahSamira14
Instagram: @hannah_samira14

:angel:
  •  

SashaGrace

Thanks hun, I do still try and scrub up when I can haha xx
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

Joan

Not sure where I'm supposed to be going, but it was Sunday afternoon and I decided to take some time of studying :D

Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

lostcharlie

just want to tell ALL you girls posting, you do look FABULOUS !
  •  

byanyothername

Quote from: Ashey on November 04, 2015, 09:44:58 PM
Been on the 'mones for over two years now, so guess I'll throw a selfie up here to show my progress. ^__^

You are so cute!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

JustASeq

You know... I think I go back and forth between butch and femme.. Anyways here's something silly.
-Seq
  •  

Galyo

I think you look pretty amazing, butch or not. XD Great sense of style you seem to have.
  •  

amber roskamp

Yea so I'm not gonna lie. I'm getting pretty confident in my appearance. It feels good to not hate what you see! :-)
  •  

JustEmily

Not all who wander are lost.

-JRR Tolkien
  •  

Aanderson

Quote from: Joan on November 08, 2015, 07:19:13 AM
Not sure where I'm supposed to be going, but it was Sunday afternoon and I decided to take some time of studying :D

I love your clothes! Especially the first outfit; You look so professional and elegant.

Quote from: amber roskamp on November 09, 2015, 06:17:26 PM
Yea so I'm not gonna lie. I'm getting pretty confident in my appearance. It feels good to not hate what you see! :-)

And definitely with good reason! It feels wonderful loving your body, and I'm absolutely elated to hear that you're experiencing that.  :)
  •  

Lady Smith

Quote from: Aanderson on November 09, 2015, 09:35:46 PM
I love your clothes! Especially the first outfit; You look so professional and elegant.

I agree Joan you really do look elegant.

Amber, that's a great photo of you :)
  •  

Dinah

Quote from: emma-f on November 07, 2015, 06:31:14 AM

Posted this yesterday but it disappeared with the website being down. I hope I didn't break it  :icon_redface:

Anyway, had my hair done, got all glammed up and felt like a million dollars on this night out, so thought I'd post here.

You look amazing! I love your hair.
  •  

Joan

Quote from: Lady Smith on November 10, 2015, 12:35:24 AM
I agree Joan you really do look elegant.

Well, thank you Lady Smith, and Aanderson :)

Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

RachelsMantra

Not wearing any makeup in this pic. I'm starting to finally feel good about my facial hair shadow after 4 sessions of laser. I think I still have a faint shadow on the upper lip but I can feel comfortable walking out of the house without wearing foundation now, which has been a HUGE step in my confidence. I used to do boymode a lot if I didnt feel like wearing makeup but now I feel like I don't need to do boymode anymore.

Started HRT on September 1st, 2015.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: RachelsMantra on November 12, 2015, 09:55:48 AM
Not wearing any makeup in this pic. I'm starting to finally feel good about my facial hair shadow after 4 sessions of laser. I think I still have a faint shadow on the upper lip but I can feel comfortable walking out of the house without wearing foundation now, which has been a HUGE step in my confidence. I used to do boymode a lot if I didnt feel like wearing makeup but now I feel like I don't need to do boymode anymore.

For the next step, you may try wearing eye makeup.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

emma-f

Quote from: Dinah on November 10, 2015, 02:13:45 AM
You look amazing! I love your hair.

Thank you so much Dinah. I'm loving my hair here, so glad others do too
  •  

DianneM

•  

barbie

Quote from: amber roskamp on November 09, 2015, 06:17:26 PM

Yes. As long as you are happy at your appearance, it is a great and healthy attitude to your life. All is about confidence.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •