Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roni

;D My turn to join in on the eye wear parade! As you girls can probably tell hormones did nothing for my breast growth. BA cannot come any sooner.

Yesterday on the way to the local car meet with my bf:

My hair (or lack of hair) always used to give me intense dysphoria, especially since I suffered from MPB. Recently I've been becoming more confident about my hair

On the wild journey to self-discovery. Free yourself.
  •  

kittenpower

Cute glasses, you're really pretty, and I love your hair.
  •  

Jessie Ann

Quote from: Roni on December 06, 2015, 02:36:14 PM
Jessie, I don't know why but the caption to your picture made me laugh LOL!

Purple is my FAVORITE color and I think it looks SO good on you!

Ahhh thank you girl!  I love purple and I have a number of outfits in that color as well as a suit for use when I have to appear in court or make a professional appearances.

You are so rocking the cute girls with glasses club.  Can I join?

•  

Roni

Quote from: Jessie Ann on December 06, 2015, 04:57:27 PM
Ahhh thank you girl!  I love pruple and I have a number of outfits in that color as well as a suit for use when I have to appear in court or make a professional appearances.

Yesssss girl, rockin it too! Welcome to the club hahaha.  :laugh:
  •  

Roni

•  

Roni

Quote from: archlord on December 06, 2015, 07:05:29 PM
You are so pretty Roni!

As are you Archlord! You only just started transitioning and are already on the road to killing it! :)
  •  

Michelle3

After some longer time I am back. Still pre-HRT and in 3 days 6 months mark of forced RLE. Maybe with a very little chance will be able to start hormones after that 1/2 year mark, if not then have to wait another 1/2 year :/ .
And this is me from yesterday, was on Christmas markets with several friends.

•  

Kayla88

@Michelle3 : you look amazing especially pre-hrt, youll look even more amazing after it I imagine!!!
Its a shame that you are forced to do RLE before your allowed to take them   :(

@Roni : looking fantastic, I am jealous of your hair ;D

@Jessie Ann : defo rocking those glasses.

•  

April_TO

Amazing pics Roni, truly beautiful :)

Quote from: Roni on December 06, 2015, 02:45:30 PM
;D My turn to join in on the eye wear parade! As you girls can probably tell hormones did nothing for my breast growth. BA cannot come any sooner.

Yesterday on the way to the local car meet with my bf:

My hair (or lack of hair) always used to give me intense dysphoria, especially since I suffered from MPB. Recently I've been becoming more confident about my hair

Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

April_TO

Beautiful Jessie Ann, you are such a cutie  :icon_chick:

Ahhh thank you girl!  I love pruple and I have a number of outfits in that color as well as a suit for use when I have to appear in court or make a professional appearances.

•  

April_TO

You have a great base to work on. Stay beautiful!

Quote from: Michelle3 on December 06, 2015, 08:05:35 PM
After some longer time I am back. Still pre-HRT and in 3 days 6 months mark of forced RLE. Maybe with a very little chance will be able to start hormones after that 1/2 year mark, if not then have to wait another 1/2 year :/ .
And this is me from yesterday, was on Christmas markets with several friends.

•  

Trini

YAY! I'm in love with my newer photos!

The only thing here that is straight: My hair.  :D

7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-
  •  

Lady Smith

•  

Lady Smith

You're really working the hot librarian look there Jessie ;)
  •  

Ashey

Thanks everyone. :) And yes, glasses are a thing! :laugh: I still can't believe how many guys have hit on me mentioning my glasses and my hot librarian/teacher/geek 'look'. Like, I'm just being me, need these to see, but hey glad you like it all, lol.

Quote from: Ⓥ on December 06, 2015, 09:04:34 AM
I lol'd

Btw, hope I don't offend by saying this (not you, just how others may perceive it), but you're cis-gender tier.  God that sounded stupid as I typed it, but... you know what I meant :angel:  The vast majority of us, now matter how beautiful we can become, still retain some curious element that peeks through from our past in our faces, but you're undetectable in my opinion.  I'm curious now what your pre pics looked like, if you haven't deleted/burned em all.

TL;DR  You look fabulous, darling!

Hmm, didn't know we were working with a tiered system, but okay. I mean, I get it.. and thanks. I did get lucky, and always had a feminine face, though this caused me grief when trying to be a guy.. Only issue I have with my face is my nose. It's big, front droops, and I have a bump in the middle. 'Hook nose' I believe it's called. I mean, I still make it all work somehow but I'm not fond of it.. but that's what nose jobs are for! :)

I posted this in another thread, an after and before pic.
  •  

Skeptoid

That before and after is pretty incredible, Ashey. I can't speak for your face from other angles but from that one you look incredible.

I rarely get a photo I actually like and the longer one sits around the more I hate it. Here is my most recent selfie that I could tolerate but am starting to hate.

"What do you think science is? There's nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. Which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?" --Dr. Steven Novella
  •  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

Pretty sure if I look at all good in pics it is purely the angles and not me XD

•  

April_TO

Very innocent and beautiful :)

Quote from: Skeptoid on December 07, 2015, 07:12:42 AM
That before and after is pretty incredible, Ashey. I can't speak for your face from other angles but from that one you look incredible.

I rarely get a photo I actually like and the longer one sits around the more I hate it. Here is my most recent selfie that I could tolerate but am starting to hate.

•  

Roni

Quote from: Kayla88 on December 06, 2015, 09:26:21 PM
@Roni : looking fantastic, I am jealous of your hair ;D

Quote from: April_TO on December 06, 2015, 09:37:42 PM
Amazing pics Roni, truly beautiful :)

Thank you ladies! April you're looking pretty fly yourself. ;)

Quote from: Skeptoid on December 07, 2015, 07:12:42 AM

Girl you have a very unique, "supermodel" look to you! I'm serious. Your hair, bone structure, ability to look pretty/pass without makeup, and everything.
  •