Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mickie

Quote from: Zeuphro on December 12, 2015, 02:02:19 PM
I am still pre HRT, I tried this makeup, don´t know if it makes me good  ???
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/50/1449950401-image.jpg
male fail :p

You look adorable and not even close to male
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

an0npr0xi01

•  

an0npr0xi01

Quote from: Kimberley Beauregard on December 12, 2015, 02:04:49 PM
Harley - you're very pretty.
Angélique - you're very pretty.
barbie - as always, I love your style and that's a lovely skirt.
Zeuphro - nice make-up work! You look fabulous.
(completely unrelated) Small world I just passed your profile on FB through mutual friends.
  •  

Missy D

I've done my nails again!! Well I did on Thursday so they've got a bit battered now but I only just got round to taking a few pictures. If only the rest of me was suitable for showing on a Monday morning  ;)
"Melissa makes sense!" - my friend
  •  

noleen111

Quote from: Missy D on December 14, 2015, 01:24:14 AM

I've done my nails again!! Well I did on Thursday so they've got a bit battered now but I only just got round to taking a few pictures. If only the rest of me was suitable for showing on a Monday morning  ;)

Your nails look fantastic.. I also love getting my nails done
Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was
  •  

Harley Quinn

Fantastic job! I would love to have nails like that... how do you function without breaking them?!? So gorgeous!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

BubblegumSquish

I was clean shaved like EVERYWHERE, my legs and arms and honestly everywhere and ive been so good with shaving :) Keeping really smooth, i feel incredibly! Only begun transitioning a few weeks ago and i just turned 25...

I was wearing the cutest clothes i had and felt so feminine and beautiful and perfect and my kitty was cuddling me :( but i waited too late to take a photo and my facial hair shadow was already back and i look like a disgusting man but hey I am in the end anyway so no surprises but it's all i have as proof that i felt like a beautiful girl for a little bit..
*deep breath*
  •  

barbie

Quote from: an0npr0xi01 on December 13, 2015, 03:29:47 PM
(completely unrelated) Small world I just passed your profile on FB through mutual friends.

Yes. I have a dozen Facebook friends from Susan's, including Kimberley.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Missy D

Quote from: Harley Quinn on December 14, 2015, 09:06:22 AM
Fantastic job! I would love to have nails like that... how do you function without breaking them?!? So gorgeous!

It's nothing special - I have an office job and don't really do anything with my hands other than domestic work, mainly cleaning as I'm not a cook!!  :) The hardest part was growing them in the first place; they get thicker over time to the point where you don't have to worry so much. Basically I don't seem to get many problems as long as they're painted. I do use base and top coats as well.

And thanks!!  :) So nice to be complimented lol!! But to keep real nails at that length is a whole lifestyle commitment - I know if I had a more manual job or different domestic responsibilities or even physical hobbies they'd last about thirty seconds.
"Melissa makes sense!" - my friend
  •  

April_TO

Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: galaxy on December 14, 2015, 09:41:21 PM
Last attempt ...

Well, you definitely don't need any more "attempts". You have it down pat! Fabulous, in spades!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Kimberley Beauregard

Holy crap galaxy, you're ridiculously pretty!
- Kim
  •  

RachaelAnne

Galaxy you look amazing, I agree with Harley you don't need any more attempts.
You go girl!  There is no male anything in that photo.  Congratulations!
Love Rachael
  •  

Mickie

Quit being so awesome, people... Let me catch up
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

Lizandri Roth

Today is a big day for me.  I'm now officially full time!  Me at work with my colleague:
  •  

an0npr0xi01

Quote from: barbie on December 14, 2015, 11:08:24 AM
Yes. I have a dozen Facebook friends from Susan's, including Kimberley.

barbie~~
The weird thing is I don't have anyone from the forum on mine.

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

•  

BubblegumSquish

•  

byanyothername

All you girls are so goddamn gorgeous!

I was really feeling the Christmas vibes today...have also decided I really don't like wearing wigs so am just rocking my hair as is!

•  

Jessie Ann

I went to the holiday party for a local transgender group tonight. I tried to glam it up a little bit.

•