Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinyl Scratch

Why are you all so beautiful ... im going to be on this thread forever now!  :o ;D
  •  

April_TO

Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

lostcharlie

Girls your all looking great. Special shout out to April , your new avatar pic is the freakin bomb !!
  •  

April_TO

Awww thank you babes xoxo

Happy Holidays  :icon_dance:

Quote from: lostcharlie on December 19, 2015, 08:58:08 PM
Girls your all looking great. Special shout out to April , your new avatar pic is the freakin bomb !!
Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

Missy D

Hi everyone - still mostly pre everything but decided to go a little mad with the camera this morning  ;)

Plus - bonus - nail art  :-*

This was before I went out and the wind ruined my hair lol!!!!

Be nice - Missy xx
"Melissa makes sense!" - my friend
  •  

Vinyl Scratch

I am pre everything, and this is my first time wearing foundation (light / natural foundation) and mascara, think it turned out decent :)

http://imgur.com/a/r4KRo
  •  

BubblegumSquish

•  

iKate

I figured I was due for an entry in this thread. What the heck... Here I am. It's my avatar pic. Just a quick selfie at the office.

•  

Lyndsey

Hi All tell me what you think. Know one that I saw 4years ago know who I am even if I knew them my whole life.

Hug's
Lyndsey

This is Now     
http://imgur.com/bPraXOC

This was 4 years ago.
http://imgur.com/nWBXgxZ
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

iKate

Quote from: Lyndsey on December 22, 2015, 07:48:32 PM
Hi All tell me what you think. Know one that I saw 4years ago know who I am even if I knew them my whole life.

Hug's
Lyndsey

This is Now     
http://imgur.com/bPraXOC

This was 4 years ago.
http://imgur.com/nWBXgxZ

Haha I love the 2nd pic too... you've progressed really well and look really nice!
  •  

kelseygal

Wow Lyndsey, that is something else! You look great, and I am not surprised at all that no one from the past would recognize you!! :)
As a whole, lots of fabulousness in this thread!

K
My name is Jordin, or you can call me Kelsey, whatever floats your boat! Don't be shy to message me if you want to talk, always up for meeting new people :)

•  

Lyndsey

Quote from: iKate on December 22, 2015, 07:54:53 PM
Haha I love the 2nd pic too... you've progressed really well and look really nice!

Thank You  :angel: Kate

I don' recognize my own self WOW what hormones can do.

Hug's and thank you sweetie
Lyndsey
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

Lyndsey

Quote from: kelseygal on December 22, 2015, 07:56:27 PM
Wow Lyndsey, that is something else! You look great, and I am not surprised at all that no one from the past would recognize you!! :)
As a whole, lots of fabulousness in this thread!

K

Thank sweetie
I do know that a lot has changed when my own brother didn't know me when he was standing right next to me is the deli. and to make it worst he even talked to me. When I got home I told my Twin sister and Mother and she told hom and he said no way.

Hug's Lyndsey
  •  

archlord

New hairs =)   

I think i finally found what i needed.  I am going to a hairdresser next week then good to go :)

•  

kelseygal

Oooooo yes, that looks like a winner to me!! 👍
My name is Jordin, or you can call me Kelsey, whatever floats your boat! Don't be shy to message me if you want to talk, always up for meeting new people :)

•  

Lyndsey

Quote from: archlord on December 23, 2015, 10:03:27 AM
New hairs =)   

I think i finally found what i needed.  I am going to a hairdresser next week then good to go :)

Definitely Awesome Wig
Hugs
Lynn
  •  

Devlyn

•  

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

Devlyn

LOL! Rudolph is braising with some onions!  >:-)

Hugs,Devlyn
  •  

Lyndsey

Hi All

I have to say there is a lot of beautiful women and men on this thread. Its amazing what you can do for yourself when you want it and are being true to yourself. The best part is when you can smile and say I'm happy and feeling great about your self.  :angel: :angel: :angel:

Hug's to all of you It is so nice to see all the pictures

Lyndsey
http://i.imgur.com/ajNj0dD.jpg
  •