Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyndsey

Quote from: archlord on December 28, 2015, 09:38:47 PM
Some shot from today, i had fun with makeup and i think that lace front suit me better finally

so what do you think? lace front or the one from my avatar

Hi Sweetie

I love your Hair parted in the middle much better and Yes I love the lace tops myself

Hu's
Lyndsey
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

archlord

Thanks for your opinion Lyndsey I think I Will stick with lace front :)
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Lyndsey

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on December 30, 2015, 10:04:28 AM
Fabulous in the workplace!

Hi Devlyn

You are looking good! Very comfortable and that is a big key. :angel: I wish that I could go to work in Jeans :-\ I alway have to wear something nice for the Judge.

Hug's
Lyndsey
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

Devlyn

Thanks, Lyndsey!  :)  I'm sure Da Judge is satisfied with your looks!

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Lyndsey

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on December 30, 2015, 10:35:38 AM
Thanks, Lyndsey!  :)  I'm sure Da Judge is satisfied with your looks!

Hugs, Devlyn

Hi Devlyn

Th main Judge is a big time womanizer, >:-) He is married and he wants to date me. Jerk!!! I told him I was taken and don't cheat. :angel: LOL!!!! Plus if you cheat you will always cheat and I don't do that. Now he is after me even more so I am going to move on to another job. Screw him.

Hug's
Lyndsey
  •  

Shandril

•  

Lyndsey

Quote from: Shandril on December 31, 2015, 12:56:20 AM
Happy New Year!

~Shan~

Happy New Year Too You!!
The pictures you put up are very pretty! You go girl.

Lyndsey
  •  

Moomin

Wow super glammy piccie Amanda, you are stunning!

Most fabulous in the workplace Devlyn :) You sure know how to rock denim girl!

loving the center parting Archlord!

Beautiful Shandril X

Happy New Year everybody! XXX

Oh and New Years Eve outfit :) Must get a better camera!

Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle!
  •  

Joan

Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

Joan

Quote from: laure_natasha on December 28, 2015, 01:11:52 AM

The night before Xmas. Just over a year on hormones and I love the difference it makes to my mind and body.

That is a really nice photo! I can see the happiness in your face :)
Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

archlord

:D

Edit: oops just noticed i havent faded my contouring enough and its visible
  •  

Lyndsey

Quote from: archlord on January 01, 2016, 05:10:40 PM

:D

Edit: oops just noticed i havent faded my contouring enough and its visible

Hi sweetie

You look so sweet If I was a man i would be after you but not so lucky

Lyndsey
  •  

Camryn Chambers

•  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Quote from: Camryn Chambers on January 01, 2016, 10:18:07 PM
New Natural hair I love it!

i quite literally had to look at your other posts to see if you were ftm, you look like a very young girl and you have the most adorable heart shaped face

•  

Shandril

•  

Squircle

Quote from: archlord on December 29, 2015, 07:12:24 AM
Thanks for your opinion Lyndsey I think I Will stick with lace front :)

Thing is I saw those pics of you with no wig. I think you looked even better, and when your own hair is long enough it's going to make a massive difference to you. You have a good hairline!

Great to see you making so much progress though, you look great 😊
  •