Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camryn Chambers

My camera is trash but my confidence is absolute gold :)

•  

jfong

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on January 02, 2016, 07:14:23 PM

Beautiful. Loving the brows and the cheek bone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •  

Moomin

Beautiful smile Camryn, loving the confidence what a lovely picture :)

Stunning Angelique, your so pretty.
Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle!
  •  

Missy D

Quote from: Moomin on January 01, 2016, 05:20:35 AM
Wow super glammy piccie Amanda, you are stunning!

Most fabulous in the workplace Devlyn :) You sure know how to rock denim girl!

loving the center parting Archlord!

Beautiful Shandril X

Happy New Year everybody! XXX

Oh and New Years Eve outfit :) Must get a better camera!

You look amazing in that picture! I am really quite jealous of the figure you've got there  :) Is it HRT? And if it is how long have you been on it? I'm still waiting to start fully but hoping to in the next few months - just got to get over the full time thing first  ;)
"Melissa makes sense!" - my friend
  •  

Moomin

Hey Missy D ☺ oh yes thats all thanks to HRT. I couldn't pass at all when i first started transitioning. Ive been on Hrt about 1 year 5 months and full time about 2 years. Thats all my own breasts too 😊 ive been incredibly lucky.

I thought you were already on Hrt judging from your pictures, your naturally pretty. I think you will have a lot of positive results with Hrt. Thank you for the kind words X
Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle!
  •  

michelle666

Here's a pre-transition pic and one I took just before going out on New Years Eve.

•  

Lyndsey

Quote from: michelle666 on January 04, 2016, 01:40:28 PM
Here's a pre-transition pic and one I took just before going out on New Years Eve.

Hi Michelle

I can see here From tough guy >:-) to Happy sweet women! :angel:

Hug's Lyndsey
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

Alaia

Oi, it's been a while since I've been here. Life has been busy! Some recent pics:

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Joan

That is quite a transformation! And definitely looking fabulous ;)
Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

Joan

Quote from: Alaia on January 05, 2016, 10:49:18 PM
Oi, it's been a while since I've been here. Life has been busy! Some recent pics:

Love all these pictures, especially the New Year's Eve one. You look like you're having so much fun.
Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

DanaDane

Here is one of me.  The left 4.20.15.  The right 1.4.2016.

Not quite there yet, but getting there. 

•  

barbie

Quote from: Alaia on January 05, 2016, 10:49:18 PM

You seem to have a nice time.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

archlord

What do you think of the new brows? i am always getting told they are to thick!!

•  

Jessika

You look amazing!
The difference between the two:

From Butch "I'll beat your Ass" Guy to a beautiful Girly Girl (If I may)  ;D

Here is me with my Spouse at my sisters on Xmas just goofing around....
My Fantasy is having Two Men at once...

One Cooking, One Cleaning.  ;D 

•  

Roni

Quote from: archlord on January 06, 2016, 09:11:23 PM
What do you think of the new brows? i am always getting told they are to thick!!

They don't look too thick to me. I rock thicker brows now and it's all about making your brows look natural. I am liking the shape of your brows. The only reason I believe people may think they are too thick is because sometimes, people's brows look too filled-in or not natural. You can try mimicking hair strokes on the inner-corner portion of your brows because hair is supposed to be less filled-in there, and starts to grow thicker towards the ends of the brows. :)

Also, you are looking really good these days!
On the wild journey to self-discovery. Free yourself.
  •  

Roni

On the wild journey to self-discovery. Free yourself.
  •  

FairyHime

Been a while since I post here, but in honor of a year of going full time, I'm going to go ahead and share progress so far:

woo new year

I challenge my fate
  •  

Harley Quinn

I love that dress... it flatters you. And the haircut frames your face very well. Two thumbs up! You look ready for a night on the town!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •