Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archlord

•  

RachaelAnne

Angelique you look amazing!  I'm very jealous, I don't think I'll ever get to have such an amazing waist.
Love Rachael
  •  

AmandaDanielle

Omg!! I am so jealous of your stomach! Wow! Nice job... love the nails and hair!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

35 Years of living the wrong life, finally making it right  :)

"Don't expect everyone to understand your journey, especially if they haven't walked your path." -Unknown

"Those that matter don't mind... Those that mind don't matter"
  •  

Frae

•  

Trini

Feeling sassy and getting work done again today.  :D
7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-
  •  

Lyndsey

Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

MeganAshley

Quote from: michelle666 on January 04, 2016, 01:40:28 PM
Here's a pre-transition pic and one I took just before going out on New Years Eve.

You all give me so much hope for my future but this picture more than any does. Thank you for looking absolutely fabulous!
*hugs*
  •  

April_TO

Love how you have blossomed into this confident beautiful lady xo

Quote from: Trini on January 15, 2016, 01:38:14 AM

Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

April_TO

Love this look on you Roni xo

Quote from: Roni on January 08, 2016, 07:38:24 AM
One of my looks made it to the very top of r/makeupaddiction yesterday!!!!! To say I am ecstatic would be an understatement.

Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Trini on January 15, 2016, 01:38:14 AM

Yes. People love flowers. My favorite one is the plumeria flower (faked) from Hawaii. I purchased 3 faked flowers in Big island about 3 years ago and still wear them frequently. As my hair is black, people say that the flowers make me look less sharp and milder.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

archlord

Those curves angelique, nice!!

i am wondering if i should stop using the wig.. i feel my hairs are still to short but im bored to wear it.

•  

Angélique LaCava

Quote from: archlord on January 16, 2016, 01:32:22 PM

i am wondering if i should stop using the wig.. i feel my hairs are still to short but im bored to wear it.

I like the long hair on u but brown in my opinion looks better than the black.
  •  

archlord

So short hair versus this ( pictures took under same conditions)

•  

November Fox

Just visiting and I want to say I´m really impressed with all of your results  :)

Archlord I agree that brown hair suits you better. Back when I used to go to a female hairdresser they also gave me the advice to go for a milder color than black, since the contrast can be very sharp. Lighter colours make the face look a bit softer.

The short hair is great too. You have a very feminine cut.
Wouldn´t be worried about it nog being long enough but of course everyone has their own preference.
  •  

Frae

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on January 16, 2016, 12:53:44 PM
I just wanted to post this pic to kinda show off my body so if it's not allowed feel free to remove it. I blacked out the part that was too revealing.

Spiraling depression in 3, 2, 1....

But seriously wow. You should know you need never worry about seeming anything less than 100% I know that won't stop you because, well that's the burden we all share, that we're never good enough for ourselves.

But seriously wow i'm gonna go for a run today and dust of the pilates cd ><.
  •  

Trini

Quote from: April_TO on January 15, 2016, 01:48:27 PM
Love how you have blossomed into this confident beautiful lady xo

Thank you!!! */////*

Everyone here is beautiful.

Another pic from today:

7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-
  •  

Dani

Quote from: archlord on January 16, 2016, 01:32:22 PM

Archlord,

You look fabulous with or without a wig!

Just speaking for myself, I like the short hair better. You look more athletic and a lets do something outdoors type of girl!
  •  

Dani

Angelique,

You are an inspiration for all of us.

When I have a waist like yours, I will post my pictures, just like you did!

•  

Lyndsey

Quote from: Dani on January 17, 2016, 07:53:21 AM
Archlord,

You look fabulous with or without a wig!

Just speaking for myself, I like the short hair better. You look more athletic and a lets do something outdoors type of girl!

Hi Archlord

Your hair is looking good. I would stop wearing it and you will also feel a lot more freedom. I started that way too. It will not take as long as you think to get the hair longer.

Hug's Lyndsey
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

an0npr0xi01

•