Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrissy1979

Wow I am so nervous posting the first picture of myself,  please be kind.  Pre everything, I went out for the first time in public with my partner for a picnic so no speaking to anyone but there was the odd person nearby... It felt very liberating to take Chrissy out and a step towards this almost becoming very real :) was very nervous and needed help with a few makeup slips but got there in the end. Looking fwd to getting my beard zapped next month.
  •  

Jboggs

•  

archlord

23 days before FFS + BA 

so happy of my appearance so far :D    i honestly cant find the men i used to be when i look at me.
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

looking good archlord, who are you going to have ffs with?

•  

archlord

dr bensimon at montreal .  Chin contouring, rhinoplasty , tracheal shave, lip augmentation
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

oh cool can't wait to see you when your all better

•  

Chrissy1979

Nice pictures Archlord, you look happy and relaxed :)
  •  

Ashey

Quote from: archlord on January 23, 2016, 02:38:45 PM
23 days before FFS + BA

Purely for cosmetic purposes, right? Cause I don't think you need all that for passability. :P
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Chrissy1979 on January 23, 2016, 02:10:27 AM
Wow I am so nervous posting the first picture of myself,  please be kind.  Pre everything, I went out for the first time in public with my partner for a picnic so no speaking to anyone but there was the odd person nearby... It felt very liberating to take Chrissy out and a step towards this almost becoming very real :) was very nervous and needed help with a few makeup slips but got there in the end. Looking fwd to getting my beard zapped next month.

Looking good! It's a huge moment, isn't it?  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

archlord

•  

Chrissy1979

•  

archlord

this will be my last picture before  FFS and BA this means i wont post picture for the 2 next month at least :)

edit :  oh well two more because i feel fabulous today  ;)

•  

Angélique LaCava

u look great in that dress. It would look so cute wit ur hair in a pony tail and bangs down.
  •  

Angelique & Elodie:  Your pics exemplify this threads title.

I'm particularly fond of your rapid progress, E... I mean, getting better at makeup is one thing, but you're really evolving into a beautiful new soul.  Bravo! :eusa_clap:

•  

archlord

Thank you =) i added 2 picture to my original post , its addiction hihi
  •  

April_TO

First of all, there's no need to feel ashamed or feel a certain type of way. You are you and that makes you beautiful. Good luck on your hair removal procedure and stay humble and sweet :)

April xo

Quote from: Chrissy1979 on January 23, 2016, 02:10:27 AM
Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

April_TO

Love the hair and just your over all aura :)
Stay beautiful!

Quote from: an0npr0xi01 on January 23, 2016, 01:17:42 AM
Just got done taking these

Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

MichaelaLJ1972

Absolutely LOVE the little black dress :)

Quote from: archlord on January 24, 2016, 02:26:46 PM

this will be my last picture before  FFS and BA this means i wont post picture for the 2 next month at least :)

edit :  oh well two more because i feel fabulous today  ;)

•  

Chrissy1979

Quote from: April_TO on January 24, 2016, 06:22:01 PM
First of all, there's no need to feel ashamed or feel a certain type of way. You are you and that makes you beautiful. Good luck on your hair removal procedure and stay humble and sweet :)

April xo
Thanks April, that means a lot :)
  •