Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roni

Quote from: archlord on January 23, 2016, 02:38:45 PM

23 days before FFS + BA 

so happy of my appearance so far :D    i honestly cant find the men i used to be when i look at me.

I can't get over how good you have been looking lately, all this before FFS???! Your eyebrows are great. You are definitely my girl crush on here.
On the wild journey to self-discovery. Free yourself.
  •  

Roni

Quote from: archlord on January 24, 2016, 02:26:46 PM

this will be my last picture before  FFS and BA this means i wont post picture for the 2 next month at least :)

edit :  oh well two more because i feel fabulous today  ;)

Slaaaay girl, slay!! Everything from your outfits to your hair looks amazing!
  •  

archlord

Thanks so much Roni  =)  I start to be very confident of myself and makeup get easier and easier.
  •  

Moomin

Great reel of piccies Anon, you look fab! X

Wow Michelle, such a massive transformation. Your absolutely gorgeous. Super cute glasses too! X

Massive respect to you for posting that beautiful picture Chrissy. You have very femmy features and pins to kill for  >:-) Never would have guessed you were pre everything X

Feeling good and looking good Jboggs! Your rocking it lady! X

Gorgeous Archlord! Wonderful hair, makeup, outfits, total babe! Good luck with FFS X
Beautiful Angelique! Totally jelly of your perfect full lips and dramatic stunning eyes X

Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle!
  •  

RavenL

Think I foumd my new favorite dress at Ross yesterday and cheap!

It really hugs my figure and super comfy.

I saw this outfit at Maurcies yesterday fell in love with it! Its comfy as well and fits well even in the chest.

•  

Chrissy1979

Quote from: RavenL on January 25, 2016, 11:08:38 AM

I saw this outfit at Maurcies yesterday fell in love with it! Its comfy as well and fits well even in the chest.
Wow Raven the polka dot dress is super cute!
  •  

Chrissy1979

Quote from: Moomin on January 25, 2016, 10:19:48 AM
Great reel of piccies Anon, you look fab! X

Wow Michelle, such a massive transformation. Your absolutely gorgeous. Super cute glasses too! X

Massive respect to you for posting that beautiful picture Chrissy. You have very femmy features and pins to kill for  >:-) Never would have guessed you were pre everything X

Feeling good and looking good Jboggs! Your rocking it lady! X

Gorgeous Archlord! Wonderful hair, makeup, outfits, total babe! Good luck with FFS X
Beautiful Angelique! Totally jelly of your perfect full lips and dramatic stunning eyes X

Thanks so much Moomin, that means a lot :)

The piccie of you in the snow is a great one!
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on January 24, 2016, 08:02:18 AM
Took this last night.

i don't know why angelique but you look like a brunette julia roberts in that picture
still you look stunning as always

•  

Angélique LaCava

Quote from: Madison (kiara jamie) on January 25, 2016, 02:52:19 PM
i don't know why angelique but you look like a brunette julia roberts in that picture
still you look stunning as always
i don't see it haha, but thanks anyway for the compliment :)
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

so i ended up going with my family to get family pictures taken and we all got some self portraits taken and looking back at mine i am kind of surprised that i still pass as male and no one ever doubts it,

sometimes i almost wonder if i could start living full time if i got my voice and mannerisms to a female standard

•  

archlord

Wooow what ? You look like this and you arent full-time ?? What are you waiting for girl !!

All you miss is some minor makeup that is essential for most woman AKA mascara/eye-liner then you are all set and I am totally honest . I am jaleous of your hairs btw
  •  

Jessie Ann

Quote from: Madison (kiara jamie) on January 25, 2016, 04:46:04 PM
so i ended up going with my family to get family pictures taken and we all got some self portraits taken and looking back at mine i am kind of surprised that i still pass as male and no one ever doubts it,

sometimes i almost wonder if i could start living full time if i got my voice and mannerisms to a female standard

I too am surprised girl!   For some reason I though you were already full time, like ages ago.  I don't think there is a definitive "female standard" for voice and mannerisms.  There are huge differences in all people.  I am sure that my voice is not up to a "female standard."  I get sir'd on the phone all the time.  I politely correct them and then it's generally no problem.  In person, I do not get sir'd at all anymore even though my voice is the same one that gets sir'd on the phone.  You look amazing and with makeup there would absolutely be no mistaking you for a dude.   

If these are the family pictures you had taken that you think pass as male, well I've got some news for you.....these are pictures of a cute tomboyish GIRL!!!  You do not look male in these photos.  Just to be sure I also ran them through a few of the gender/age/etc computer sites and guess what?   THEY ALL CAME BACK A FEMALE!!

If you are not full time because you think you don't pass from a physical appearance level you are wrong.  I'm also jealous of your hair. 

You are rocking it girl!!  You are ready to take on the world. 

•  

barbie

The snow is melting, and this justifies my wearing long boots!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Ashey

Quote from: barbie on January 26, 2016, 12:28:14 AM
The snow is melting, and this justifies my wearing long boots!

barbie~~

Giiiiirl, nobody needs justification for wearing long boots... ever. 8)
  •  

Roni

Finally got my photo ID taken and updated today, after 23 months on HRT. This was my get-up for the DMV photo!!

•  

archlord

omg you are so beautiful Roni.. if only i can have 1/3 of your beauty at the 23rd month mark i would be so happy!

Be proud of who you are :)
  •  

Jessie Ann

Quote from: Roni on January 26, 2016, 01:32:01 PM
Finally got my photo ID taken and updated today, after 23 months on HRT. This was my get-up for the DMV photo!!

Beautiful girlfriend!!  Now if we could only get the DMV to let us take our own pictures........
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: RavenL on January 25, 2016, 11:08:38 AM

I want that polka dot dress!!! I'm going to be in PA next weekend, I'm going to make sure I stop by a Ross.
  •  

kelseygal

There is so much fabulous on the last few pages, I can hardly stand it!!!  I'm not sure how fabulous I look, but definitely feeling more fabulous than I ever have :) No more wig! Ooooo and new booties! Finally found my woman size in shoe  8) Got dolled up for my last therapy before hormones. Pretty excited for my appt with new GP/Endo next week. Unfortunately I have to go to it in boy mode, but I'll live :)

My name is Jordin, or you can call me Kelsey, whatever floats your boat! Don't be shy to message me if you want to talk, always up for meeting new people :)

•  

Roni

Quote from: archlord on January 26, 2016, 01:33:05 PM
omg you are so beautiful Roni.. if only i can have 1/3 of your beauty at the 23rd month mark i would be so happy!

Be proud of who you are :)

Girl you are 100% beautiful! Earlier today I was scrolling the forums with my mom and upon coming across your picture she asked me to stop scrolling so she could take a look at you, and she said she had to take a look at you because you were really beautiful! She's only done this two other times and both times were when she saw someone pretty!

I wish you nothing but the best for your FFS! May you have a speedy recovery and I'll be thinking of you. I am confident considering how beautiful you already are that you will end up a bombshell!
  •