News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roni

Quote from: Iliana.Found on February 04, 2016, 10:34:10 PM
I haven't posted a pic in quite some time, but seeing all you lovely ladies has inspired me to do so. Soooooo here I am being "productive" at work lol :)

Serious : Smiling

Funny Face because why not  :P                                     Body Shot  >:-)

Really feminine and pretty!
On the wild journey to self-discovery. Free yourself.
  •  

Galyo

My first attempt at being fabulous on this forum I suppose. I love wearing this outfit to clubs and such.

I really dislike my goofy looking smile though... I look so manly IMO. :embarrassed:

•  

Danionacloud

Ok, why not :D Not exactly 'fabulous' but better than I expected to look at 48 lol.

•  

archlord

Quote from: Danionacloud on February 06, 2016, 01:30:09 PM
Ok, why not :D Not exactly 'fabulous' but better than I expected to look at 48 lol.

You look great =)  However maybe a close up isnt the best idea .  Just an advice because it doesnt benefit anyone and it makes proportion oversized/weird :P

This was my look at the gym today.  First time i go here in full girl mode, i was going with androgynous mode before.

hmm.. i found those pictures yesterday. Those are  first pictures of me i posted in susans last August . Crazy what 4 month of HRT , less muscle mass, hairs and  makeup skill can do

( not making it embeded as its too ugly hahahaha)

for curious : http://imgur.com/a/iQAKw
  •  

Danionacloud

Maybe my face is simply oversized/weird hehe
  •  

DiamondBladee

~ Ana Maria
  •  

AmandaDanielle

Quote from: Danionacloud on February 06, 2016, 04:38:02 PM
No hun! Not at all... we just all have to learn our good side that we are careful to show in our pictures! You're gorgeous darlin'! !

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
35 Years of living the wrong life, finally making it right  :)

"Don't expect everyone to understand your journey, especially if they haven't walked your path." -Unknown

"Those that matter don't mind... Those that mind don't matter"
  •  

DiamondBladee

I might post, its almost time for me to go full-time for a few days again :)

Wish I could full-time like, full-time xD
~ Ana Maria
  •  

Danionacloud

Yep, good advice......shame my good side always seems to be the other side lol.  And I'm generally happy with any pics that don't look like they were taken on a stag night that went horribly wrong!
  •  

Galyo

Quote from: Danionacloud on February 06, 2016, 04:38:02 PM

That's what I think of my face posted above...
  •  

Danionacloud

Quote from: Galyo on February 06, 2016, 07:35:18 PM
That's what I think of my face posted above...
No! Don't even go there babel,  you're not in the slightest bit 'weird'.  You're just doing what we all seem to do at various points, making a mental photo fit of what we consider our worse features and simply ignoring the rest.   Who needs enemies huh? Lol
And as for your earlier comment about tour smile,  how CAN it be male?? It's your smile, it can only be what you are  :)  I do the same thing though,  ugh,  look at those 'man hands'.  Then I patiently explain to myself that as a female my hands can only be female too, sometimes I get it, sometimes I don't lol.  I can be sooooo stubbornly dumb.
  •  

Chrissy1979

Quote from: Danionacloud on February 06, 2016, 01:30:09 PM

Well I enjoyed the close up! Looking awesome :)
  •  

Chrissy1979

Quote from: Galyo on February 06, 2016, 01:00:16 PM
My first attempt at being fabulous on this forum I suppose. I love wearing this outfit to clubs and such.

I really dislike my goofy looking smile though... I look so manly IMO. :embarrassed:

You have a great figure Galyo :)
  •  

Galyo

Aaww thank you! I keep myself in good shape by cycling, but whenever I look at myself I still think I look chubby compared to a cis woman. I know I should probably let go of these negative thoughts, but it's hard...
  •  

Galyo

Quote from: Danionacloud on February 07, 2016, 02:04:06 AM
No! Don't even go there babel,  you're not in the slightest bit 'weird'.  You're just doing what we all seem to do at various points, making a mental photo fit of what we consider our worse features and simply ignoring the rest.   Who needs enemies huh? Lol
And as for your earlier comment about tour smile,  how CAN it be male?? It's your smile, it can only be what you are  :)  I do the same thing though,  ugh,  look at those 'man hands'.  Then I patiently explain to myself that as a female my hands can only be female too, sometimes I get it, sometimes I don't lol.  I can be sooooo stubbornly dumb.

Hmm. That's a good point... It really helps to stay positive like that, but as always, it can be pretty difficult. Especially when you're pre-HRT like me with such a long road ahead.
  •  

Danionacloud

Quote from: Galyo on February 07, 2016, 08:23:54 AM
Hmm. That's a good point... It really helps to stay positive like that, but as always, it can be pretty difficult. Especially when you're pre-HRT like me with such a long road ahead.
Well, those pics of me were pre hrt too. In fact it's been harder to stay positive AFTER starting hrt, how weird is that?  What I have found is that the mental transition is waaaaay harder than the physical. The physical sort of takes care of it's self up to a point. But the mental? hmmmm, difficult, especially if your doing it alone without any support network like me, I do like to make things harder for myself lmao.
But I always try to think of something positive, and on the days I can't do that, I try not to think at all, lol, play MMO's until the bad thoughts go away :D
You'll be fine, just trust in yourself :)
  •  

DiamondBladee

Quote from: Danionacloud on February 07, 2016, 09:01:56 AM
But I always try to think of something positive, and on the days I can't do that, I try not to think at all, lol, play MMO's until the bad thoughts go away :D

Pretty much what I do :P and programming them if that counts
~ Ana Maria
  •  

archlord

1 week away from FFS and BA.  I begin to be a little scared and stressed.    Just back from a skidoo ride with my dad

•  

Mickie

Skidoo!

Haven't been snowmobiling in so long >.>
Dude, do you even normal?
  •