Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Claire

OMG Shandril you are lovely!

Claire (née Dori)
Claire.
  •  

Shandril

•  

PrincessPatience

Quote from: Iliana.Found on February 04, 2016, 10:34:10 PM
I haven't posted a pic in quite some time, but seeing all you lovely ladies has inspired me to do so. Soooooo here I am being "productive" at work lol :)

Serious : Smiling

Funny Face because why not  :P                                     Body Shot  >:-)

You look a lot like Janet Mock. Y'all can easily be mistaken for sisters! Seriously.  :o

You look great girl!
  •  

Iliana.Found

Quote from: Roni on February 06, 2016, 12:04:41 AM
Really feminine and pretty!

Thanx!!! Same to you. You look great in your thumbnail :)
"It seems we struggle for a lifetime to become whole. Few of us ever do ... Most of us end up going out the same way we came in -- kicking and screaming. Most of us don't have the strength -- or the conviction. Most of us don't want to face our fears."
― The Fountain
  •  

Iliana.Found

Quote from: PrincessPatience on February 07, 2016, 11:08:11 PM

You look a lot like Janet Mock. Y'all can easily be mistaken for sisters! Seriously.  :o

You look great girl!

Awwwww thnx  ;D She's beautiful. That's a wonderful compliment  :)
"It seems we struggle for a lifetime to become whole. Few of us ever do ... Most of us end up going out the same way we came in -- kicking and screaming. Most of us don't have the strength -- or the conviction. Most of us don't want to face our fears."
― The Fountain
  •  

Karlie Ann

I bought a new outfit yesterday and I felt cute in it.  Also changing my hair around.

Your current situation is not your final destination.
  •  

Patti

Took some pics at my therapists office today. Cried a little in there which was a good thing, and managed not to cry so much that it would ruin my makeup :) [emoji1357]

•  

archlord

Scared,  5 days before surgeries  on monday  :icon_blah: :icon_blah:

Am i making right decision?  :icon_blah:

what if im not happy with result after :O    scary

* ImSuziG    i went to see my therapist too earlier , had to redo my makeup after haha
  •  

Ashey

Quote from: archlord on February 06, 2016, 04:09:25 PM
However maybe a close up isnt the best idea .  Just an advice because it doesnt benefit anyone and it makes proportion oversized/weird :P

Oh hi! Lol!
  •  

Mariah

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

rachel89

I am now 2 months on HRT. My new avatar was taken today.

•  

Ali girl

Don't think fabulous....   But here ya go.

The bravest thing I ever did was live when all I wanted to do was die.

If someone shows you their true colors, don't try to repaint them.

"I'm not the person I was yesterday and I'm not the person I'm going to  be tomorrow. I'm just figuring it out as I go along, just like everyone else in this world." -Laura Jane Grace
  •  

Deborah

Here is me right now au naturel.  If nothing else HRT is making me look younger than 56.  I'm also pretty happy with my 34 day no shampoo experiment.

Sapere Aude
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

kelseygal

Ok, well, it was a big week! Started spiro Thursday, should start e in one month :) I felt fabulous last night after 24 hrs on meds so I had a girls night. Cant say it was a good evening due to... erm... SO things, but that's life sometimes. Oh, and I got a new bra that fits with just a tiny room for growth - what can I say, ever the optimist.

My name is Jordin, or you can call me Kelsey, whatever floats your boat! Don't be shy to message me if you want to talk, always up for meeting new people :)

•  

MichaelaLJ1972

Not sure I'd say fabulous... but my niece really wanted to do my makeup, so we had a spa day today. A little over 2 months on HRT so still very early in. Again, I'm 43 years old.

•  

Briezy

Pre HRT. One laser treatment. No concealer. Lol. Hormones this Thursday hopefully. 42 years old.

-Brie Katherine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-Brie Katherine  :-*

•  

kristincardigan

Went to visit my therapist the other day as myself. This was my first time leaving the house presenting too, so I was pretty nervous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Chrissy1979

Quote from: kelseygal on February 13, 2016, 02:56:23 PM
Ok, well, it was a big week! Started spiro Thursday, should start e in one month :) I felt fabulous last night after 24 hrs on meds so I had a girls night. Cant say it was a good evening due to... erm... SO things, but that's life sometimes. Oh, and I got a new bra that fits with just a tiny room for growth - what can I say, ever the optimist.

Kelsey, your hair is looking so cool. I'm aiming for something along the lines of yours but it feels like mines taking forever to grow!
  •