Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Gamers, what are you playing right now? 2.0

Started by Sephirah, December 09, 2014, 04:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kao

Quote from: Ange on February 01, 2015, 02:35:30 PM
Wildstar : a damn good MMO !

wow I thought that game died lol, it was fun though unless you had high ping then it could be painful.

Hmm dragon age inquisition, COD advanced warfare, Little big planet 3, destiny, multiple little app games...was looking at getting evolve but I think I will pass it doesn't look PuG friendly and I tend to solo 99% of the time it really depends on my mood lately
Labels and closets are for fashion, not people
Boxes are for items, not ideas
Moulds are for desserts, you arn't supposed to fit
Live life your own way
  •  

Ange

Well like every MMO, you have 1 million players the first month, then it drops to 250 000 two monthes later...

This one is getting better and better so I'll stay.  ;D
Tell me what your definition of "man" and "woman" is, I'll tell you which I am. Not the other way around.
  •  

Dex

What I'm playing right now - shadows of mordor on ps4. With raising 3 kids with my wife, I don't get as much time as I'd like but post-hysterectomy next week, I'll have nothing but time for a few weeks! Can't wait for that part of recovery!
  •  

StrykerXIII

Soon as I'm done here and have cleared my facebook notifications, I'm diving into Skyrim for some de-stressing. Nothing helps me unwind like running around whomping the crap out of anyone unfortunate enough to cross my path (I should probably see a psychiatrist about that  :o )
To strive to reach the apex of evolution is folly, for to achieve the pinnacle is to birth a god.

When the Stryker fires, all turn to dust in its wake.
  •  

Lunarwings

Got back into guild wars 2 in preperation for the Heart of Thorns expansion! =D
T start date 25/11/2014  ;D
  •  

kao

Quote from: Lunarwings on February 14, 2015, 01:31:05 AM
Got back into guild wars 2 in preparation for the Heart of Thorns expansion! =D

I dont think my GW2 toon got past lvl 5 lol I played the beta way to much and burnt out the lower content before live....now I cant log in because I dont remember my character name to reset the PW

Quote from: StrykerXIII on February 14, 2015, 12:27:27 AM
Soon as I'm done here and have cleared my facebook notifications, I'm diving into Skyrim for some de-stressing. Nothing helps me unwind like running around whomping the crap out of anyone unfortunate enough to cross my path (I should probably see a psychiatrist about that  :o )

Skyrim rocks for that...way to much time spent in that world.  Good distraction though
Live life your own way
  •  

Lunarwings

Quote from: kao on February 14, 2015, 01:59:36 AM
I dont think my GW2 toon got past lvl 5 lol I played the beta way to much and burnt out the lower content before live....now I cant log in because I dont remember my character name to reset the PW

Skyrim rocks for that...way to much time spent in that world.  Good distraction though

I was in beta too! But mucked around with different characters trying out classes/races lol. I thought you only needed your email add to reset pass? Im sure if you have your cd key etc you might be able to contact support and get it reset lol.
T start date 25/11/2014  ;D
  •  

kao

Quote from: Lunarwings on February 14, 2015, 03:06:30 AM
I was in beta too! But mucked around with different characters trying out classes/races lol. I thought you only needed your email add to reset pass? Im sure if you have your cd key etc you might be able to contact support and get it reset lol.

Yeah you need CD key plus email plus a character name to reset the PW it is a horrible system but it is what it is.  I am waiting on a email back form their support about it I figure I may give the expansion a go
Live life your own way
  •  

Taius

LET'S SEE

Elder Scroll Online, Diablo 3, Neverwinter, and The Witcher 2 have been my most recent gaming obsessions. In that order, haha.
"Abusers are only as good as the sympathy they can get, and the empathy they can't give out."
  •  

Amy85

I'm playing World of Warplanes, Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, GTA V, and starting a replay of Mass Effect on the PC where I played it previously on the xbox. I'm trying to play the series as a total renegade but it's hard to resist my paragon ways :P lol

edit: Almost forgot mobile gaming! on my 3DS I'm playing Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, LoZ: Majora's Mask (for the first time :P) and on my phone/bluetooth controller I'm replaying Super Metroid :)
  •  

VeryGnawty

I have a terrible computer now, so I'm not playing very many games anymore.  Sometimes I still fire up the old Playstation2 and play Champions: Return To Arms.  It's one of the best "Diablo clones" that I've ever played other than the original Champions Of Norrath: Realms Of Everquest
"The cake is a lie."
  •  

Hikari

Still playing lots of Eve Online but I am using an alt more now flying with Hellcats Reloaded the only (afaik) all girl low sec piracy corp. it is a very different expierence for me then flying with mostly guys.
私は女の子 です!My Blog - Hikari's Transition Log http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,377.0.html
  •  

Elsa Delyth

Been playing the Thief reboot, just called "Thief", but it's really Thief 4. Having a hard time getting into it. Haven't touched it for like a week, might play some today.
"If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution." Emma Goldman.
  •  

i_are_kim

•  

Tossu-sama

Just started playing Dishonored today. I found the GOTY edition for only 20€ so why not. :D
  •  

DeanJulian

•  

femmebutt

I allow myself one guilty pleasure when it comes to gaming: counter strike source
hybrid
  •  

Jayne

I'm playing Dead Rising 3 right now, over 21,000 zombies have been put out of my misery in a few hours of play.
I'm also playing world of tanks and brothers on my 360.
On my Xbone I'm also playing Worms and strike suit zero.

Most importantly though I'm playing GTAV, I'm currently searching for peyote in single player to morph into the various animals, what the characters say as they become fishes, birds etc is so funny it makes my ribs and cheeks hurt.
In online im obsessed with co-op missions, I'm up to rank 280ish, I own a tank, attack chopper, luxury jet, 3 properties and a whole load of expensive cars and bikes
  •  

Cyber Warrior

•  

i_are_kim

Quote from: Tossu-sama on February 22, 2015, 12:35:53 PM
Just started playing Dishonored today. I found the GOTY edition for only 20€ so why not. :D

Dishonored is cool game,have played it a long time ago.
Try to finish the game without killing anyone you'll feel badass !!
  •