Started by Sephirah, December 09, 2014, 04:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FennecFox

Dragon Age 3 on PS4

love the new open world aspect to it :)
  •  

Eiahn

Elder Scrolls Online

And looking forward to add a few more games to my library (DA 3, Watch Dog, Shadow of Mordor, Destiny, etc)
  •  

twistedpixie

I've been playing Final Fantasy III on the phone.

And Final Fantasy X HD and The Walking Dead Season 1 on the Vita.
  •  

StrykerXIII

Currently debating between Skyrim and World of Warcraft. Can't quite make my mind up.
To strive to reach the apex of evolution is folly, for to achieve the pinnacle is to birth a god.

When the Stryker fires, all turn to dust in its wake.
  •  

Jayne

GTA Online, I can't get enough of the co-op missions on this game
  •  

Tossu-sama

Quote from: i_are_kim on February 22, 2015, 07:52:13 PM
Dishonored is cool game,have played it a long time ago.
Try to finish the game without killing anyone you'll feel badass !!

I suppose I gotta try that sometime because TROPHIES. :D Although, that game makes me feel badass anyhow. xD

Up next we have Dragon Age: Origins. Another "why not" purchase since it was only 15€ and the last one on the shelf, too. ;D So far I'm liking it!
  •  

SueMuksen

•  

Renata

I keep playing civilization iv, and I can't stop

•  

Aubrey1day

At the moment I am still playing World of Warcraft. Moon Guard role-play server on the Horde side. Lok'tar ogar! *Hangs her head and covers her face with her hands* I'm such a nerd! =D

"The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance." - Alan Watts
  •  

Renata

•  

Boo Stew

I just finished The Evil Within's DLC "The Assignment" in which you play Juli Kidman who only has a gun for like a hot minute and otherwise must stealth her way through the nightmare. I didn't expect to like it as much as I did because stealth was NOT the main game's strong point.

Now I'm busting up white suits in Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number. Seems like more of the same so far but friends tell me it gets crazier as it goes so I'll do it.

Oh! And I played Gone Home finally which I really enjoyed down to all the whacky period details of late 80s early 90s Americana. The VHS library with the copies of movies two-per-tape was like stolen right out of my childhood home.

Really I'm just biding my time for Bloodborne. :P
  •  

Mai

just started playing ori and the blind forest.  such a beautiful game, and frustrating.   and the intro section omg  QQ so many tears.
  •  

RoteRosen

I am playing through Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and will move onto Skyrim soon :)

Also playing lots of old Dreamcast games!
A redneck is more scared of you than you is of it
  •  

MattAverage

Finally getting around to Dead Rising 2. Also playing Minecraft and Dwarf Fortress. There's a couple of short indie games hanging out on my computer that I should get to before any more pile up.
I don't know what I'm doing.
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Aubrey1day on March 19, 2015, 08:48:17 AM
At the moment I am still playing World of Warcraft. Moon Guard role-play server on the Horde side. Lok'tar ogar! *Hangs her head and covers her face with her hands* I'm such a nerd! =D
I'd be there with you but the "Kung Fu Panda" stuff chased me away. (And yes, I know Warcraft had them first. Jack Black is a big Warcraft fan.)
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Aubrey1day

The Pandrian stuff was kind of strange. The new expansion really makes up for it in my opinion. You should give it another try some time. :)

"The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance." - Alan Watts
  •  

Lady Smith

When I'm in the mood to game I play Oblivion with my own tiny custom modded fairy thief character who is named Niggle.

I tried playing Fallout 3 for a while, but I found it far too gritty for me.
  •  

DrummerGirl

Is it bad that I have 42 hours played in Skyrim and haven't gone past 500m from the tutorial cave?  I kind of got a little distracted with mods  ;D

I'm probably going to play Pillars of Eternity next.  Supposedly, it's like Baldur's Gate/Icewind Dale/Planescape:Torment, which are some of my favorite games of all time so I'm really excited to try it out.

•  

Lady Smith

I tended to mod the living daylights out of the Elder Scrolls series of games I played too.  I don't think I ever played as a vanilla race or character.
  •