Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Gamers, what are you playing right now? 2.0

Started by Sephirah, December 09, 2014, 04:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrummerGirl

I'm playing Witcher 3.  It's kind of weird being forced to play as a guy, but oddly enough I'm okay with it.  I'm far enough along in my transition that I no longer have to use games as a gender escape, and that's kind of new territory.  I'd still prefer to play as female though.  Not long ago I would have avoided this game for that reason alone.

•  

JulianWS

Also playing witcher 3 :)  Going off what drummer girl was saying, I do wish the character was customizable in appearance, I don't have a problem with his gender obv, but I don't visualize myself as a old dude with long white hair :P  Loving this game btw.
  •  

.Christy

I stopped playing MMOs a few years ago. Now ive migrated onto mobile app gaming since it's so much more fun! Right now im playing dragon blaze a lot. I used to play brave frontier and am now starting to quit summoners war.
My life doesn't exist in this lifetime.

•  

minxiejinxielynxie

Playing some Team Fortress 2 right now ^3^
Sniper with the Huntsman, Jarate and Tribalman's Shiv
If I had my own world, I'd build you an empire
My Instagram
  •  

Dee Marshall

Brought "The Secret World" up to date today. I'll probably get back on it tomorrow.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Anastazja

I have been obsessed with Elite: Dangerous for the past several months.  I was so happy when they finally patched the game to allow you to change the gender of your pilot avatar; changed mine to female the day I was finally allowed to do so.   :)
Peace and love:  Everybody gets the hug!!!
Peace and love:  Everybody have the high-fives and cakes!!
Peace and love:  I want the cheese for breakfast!!
  •  

VeryGnawty

I'll probably play some more Guild Wars today.  The Zaishen mission is Sanctum Cay.  It's a cool mission.

It's a pity that Guild Wars 2 doesn't really have anything like the story or challenge missions from the old games.  The missions were some of the best things in Guild Wars.
"The cake is a lie."
  •  

FairyHime

Got Splatoon, Nintendo's new paintball shooter game.

So much fun. So hard to stop playing.

I challenge my fate
  •  

Kayleewantsout

Recently been playing baulders gate 1 and 2 while stuck at work forgot how much I loved these games.
  •  

CalmRage

KOTOR

i'm playing a male (obviously) Jedi Sentinel, pursuing the Bastila romance, playing light-sided with strong dark-side temptations and a plan to fall to the dark side to some intent on Korriban. I've played Gorak Harrysom more and more reckless as the game went on. I'm on Manaan right now and i have proven to be a master mind manipulator there (fun with alliteration!). My character is teaming up with Bastila and Jolee for the most part. Gotta love Jolee's grumpyness. He's a very funny character. I don't remember much of my first playthrough, only a few key spots and stuff like the underwater mission. After that, it'll be on to KOTOR 2, which is a frustrating game, as it is already great, but even with the Restoration Mod and the Droid Planet Mod is feeling incomplete. A shame, since the writing is great and the moral decisions are much more complex and much less "republic=good, sith=bad, go kill sith".
  •  

Lost78

Does anyone feel that playing the opposite sex of what we were born as is a subliminal sign of our transgender tendencies? Personally I've always gravitated towards playing as a female though I am a cis male. Envied their clothes and looks..especially in RPG games, rather envision myself as a female for hours then seeing some dude in a leather diaper wielding a huge axe. Just curious if others feel or felt the same.
  •  

Kayleewantsout

Quote from: Lost78 on May 30, 2015, 02:31:35 PM
Does anyone feel that playing the opposite sex of what we were born as is a subliminal sign of our transgender tendencies?

Interesting for sure, I have always preferred playing female. Whether it's a subconscious thing or not I am unsure.
  •  

Dee Marshall

I know a lot of gamers and some of them are trans. Most of them think that's true. I know I do.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Lost78

Anyone play old school pen and paper table top games?
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Lost78 on May 31, 2015, 11:25:00 AM
Anyone play old school pen and paper table top games?
I used to. Stopped after my old college friends drifted off. Too hard to find a regular game.

•  

Lost78

I don't know why, but I always preferred a good old fashioned Pen and paper table top rpg over video games... But, as you mentioned, always hard to get a group together or find a routine game. So video games it is... :(
  •  

RavenL

Quote from: FairyHime on May 30, 2015, 06:20:13 AM
Got Splatoon, Nintendo's new paintball shooter game.

So much fun. So hard to stop playing.

Before getting Splatoon I only played me Wii-U for about three hours total since March when I bought it. Well the first night I spent seven hours playing Splatoon.

I've also played a lot of Bloodborne but have kind of gotten bored with it. So now I'm back to playing my favorite game Dark Souls II. I've spent about six hundred hours on it total with all my characters. 

•  

Amy85

I'm on a mobile gaming kick lately, playing Hearthstone on my phone and a variety of hames on my 3DS including Luigi's Mansion, Shovel Knight, and a number of games I have gotten from the recent humble bundle which consists of indie games for 3DS and Wii U. So far the mining robot game is a lot of fun :)
  •  

Zedan

Skyrim! Better force lighting then Star Wars The Old Republic, and a lot less grindy. Also I'm stuck on my laptop right now so it's the best looking game I can run basically. Curently working on a Bosmer (wood elf) vampire thief half way through the dragon born expansion. And I've always played as female characters unless I thought someone might look over my shoulder.
As always, thank you for your time. Z was here.
  •