Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Gamers, what are you playing right now? 2.0

Started by Sephirah, December 09, 2014, 04:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amy85

Quote from: Zedan on June 03, 2015, 10:24:12 PM...And I've always played as female characters unless I thought someone might look over my shoulder.

Me too. I hate that "gotta play as a boring guy in case someone sees" feeling :P Though I don't often give into it.
Femshep for life!
  •  

RavenL

Quote from: Zedan on June 03, 2015, 10:24:12 PM
Skyrim! Better force lighting then Star Wars The Old Republic, and a lot less grindy. Also I'm stuck on my laptop right now so it's the best looking game I can run basically. Curently working on a Bosmer (wood elf) vampire thief half way through the dragon born expansion. And I've always played as female characters unless I thought someone might look over my shoulder.

Skyrim is one of my favorite games of all time. I pretty much played it everyday for a year and have the map memorized in my head :o I've always like playing as a Dunmer assassin and always made a beeline for the Dark Brotherhood since they are the most family orientated group.

As for always playing female characters I've never worried about anyone seeing me. But my friends do ask me why all my characters have light red hair like me and are female.

•  

GammaHunter

I'm playing Left 4 Dead, as I have been for the past two months or so. I've considered revisiting Fallout New Vegas, since the announcement of Fallout 4, and it looks amazing. If I did go back to FNV, I don't know what I'd do, I've played it so many times and so many different ways. That's why I'm playing Left 4 Dead, I don't get to choose how the game goes.
  •  

Dee Marshall

I'm back to the secret world. I betaed it and liked it, but never played it through.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Ada

•  

Tossu-sama

Starting Dragon Age II in a few moments after if finishes installing. :)
  •  

Timberwolf

I'm playing through Dark Souls, I got it when it came out on PC, but never got Past Ornstein and Smough. I recently completed BloodBorne and Loved every second.
  •  

enigmaticrorschach

addicted to runescape once again. get the chills when i go an hour without playing
  •  

Stephanie00Rayne

Prison Architect is about the only thing I've be dabbling with recently.  My gaming interest has gone down drastically recently.  Just don't feel like much worth buying has been released.
Oct 15/14 - Fulltime
Jan. 31/15 - Electrolysis Started

•  

SarahMarie1987

I have finally dug into "The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword" for the Wii. I have gotten as far as the second temple area. So far I am enjoying. The Wii controls take some time getting used to.

I bought two used Nintendo DS games the other day. "Bookworm" and "Batman: The Brave And The Bold". Played a little of each last night. Both are fun diversions to sleeping.
"I'm learning to be brave in my beautiful mistakes"- Pink
  •  

wanessa.delisola

Right now I'm trapped between Majoras Mask 3D and Hearthstone
>.<
  •  

RavenL

Planning to play Elder Scrolls Online once the 15GB update installs. As slow as my internet is maybe I''ll be able to start playing tomorrow night. 

•  

SarahMarie1987

Quote from: wanessa.delisola on June 11, 2015, 01:44:35 PM
Right now I'm trapped between Majoras Mask 3D and Hearthstone
>.<

How does Majora look on the 3DS? That was my favorite Zelda on Nintendo 64.
"I'm learning to be brave in my beautiful mistakes"- Pink
  •  

Lady Smith

I'm working on putting together a new computer from parts, but I don't really know what I want to play at the moment.  I'm keen on the Elder Scrolls series and I've got Fallout New Vegas which I haven't tried yet.  I'm tempted to go back and play Morrowind again which I really liked the first time around.  I still haven't played the expansions for Morrowind yet.
  •  

Martine A.

I have been playing Oblivion lately. After going through Morrowind, Oblivion and then Skyrim, I got back to Oblivion. Morrowind has the prettiest 'soul' and I really like those ever waterfall walls. Then those dwemer ruins under sun. So many beautiful places. But Oblivion offers the best overall mark.

Playing as a Nord from the start. Have a thing about Khajiits. Cats. :)

Didn't know the elder scrolls online existed. Will give it some thought.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HRT - on the hard way to it since 2015-Sep | Full time since evening 2015-Oct-16
Push forward. Step back, but don't look back.
  •  

RaptorChops

Dying Light is a fantastic zombie game. I love it :)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I dunno.
  •  

wanessa.delisola

Quote from: SarahMarie1987 on June 18, 2015, 01:54:31 PM
How does Majora look on the 3DS? That was my favorite Zelda on Nintendo 64.

Is very pretty and awesome, just like Ocarina Of Time on 3DS (I dunno if you saw that). But, for some reason, I cant play much, cuz it gives me motion sickness =/ Is really easy for me to get motion sickness while playing, so i have to play little by little.

FPS games are off the question, cant stand more than five minutes! I lost a lot good games because of that!

•  

Lady Smith

Quote from: michellemartine on June 19, 2015, 06:22:45 PM
I have been playing Oblivion lately. After going through Morrowind, Oblivion and then Skyrim, I got back to Oblivion. Morrowind has the prettiest 'soul' and I really like those ever waterfall walls. Then those dwemer ruins under sun. So many beautiful places. But Oblivion offers the best overall mark.

Playing as a Nord from the start. Have a thing about Khajiits. Cats. :)

Didn't know the elder scrolls online existed. Will give it some thought.

I have to agree with you about Morrowind.  I always played with a custom character, - a little butterfly winged Sylph, - I reworked from an older mod and she went everywhere and explored everywhere.  Sometimes I when I mentioned to other gamers that I'd found a hidden cave or treasure or whatever at xxxxxxx they would be really surprised and would want to know how I found it.  Or else deny it and say I was making things up because they'd played Morrowind 'X' times and they never found it.  ::)

Oblivion is a darn good game and I like it, but after Morrowind something just seemed to be missing.  Playing Morrowind I would sometimes have my player character simply pause at a vantage point to watch the sun rise, I never did that playing Oblivion.
  •  

RavenL

Well I'm trying my best to like Elder Scrolls Online. But it is so boring! I've never played an MMO before so maybe all of them are like this. But the game just feels like it doesn't have a soul. I mean it was fun at first to be back in Morrowind or actually see the Summerset Isles its just dull and lifeless feeling. Plus no Dark Brotherhood in the game which has always been my go to guild since Oblivion.

•  

Lady Smith

I've never tried playing the Elder Scrolls Online, but after reading your comments about it Raven I don't think I'll bother.

I've heard a lot about Skyrim, only as yet I haven't felt particularly motivated to buy myself a copy.
  •