Main Menu

Gamers, what are you playing right now? 2.0

Started by Sephirah, December 09, 2014, 04:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snowsong

Nothing until Fallout 4. The wait is almost over
  •  

Vera C

My current thing is playing Disgaea 5 on the PS4, sometimes lightening it up with smatterings of Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires. It all goes on the back burner when Fallout 4 comes out though.
  •  

CalmRage

Fallout 4

It's fantastic.

BTW, i was quite surprised to see that crossdressing was a feature.

You know, the lack of it severely limited clothes design in earlier Bethesda games, because almost everything was designed unisex. Now i have already seen more varied types of clothing than in the predecessors. A little thing that helps with the immersion.
I created this strange, mustachioed guy with auburn surfer hair (same color as mine). The mustache extends to his chin. The beginning part was rather shocking . And my, is that Dogmeat (a german shepherd) a cute companion. I think i'll keep him all game.
  •  

Christy76

I'm playing Fallout 4 it's a good game but difficult at times. Now I just wish they would make a new Elder Scrolls game, a real Elder Scrolls game and not the online version they have out now.
  •  

LizK

Fallout 4...too much time primpiming in the mirror..already been playing two hours and just left the vault
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

MicheleGui

As my current laptop is unable to run Fallout 4, I am revisiting Fallout 3.

I never really went too far, so I'm still experiencing a lot of stuff that's new to me.
  •  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Tristyn

Having no employment, means having no real income...simple as that. But in the past, I would sometimes sacrifice whatever monthly income I received from SSI on a new game. Its been a while though. I got so desperate for more money, that I sold a few, very nicely kept Xbox 360 games to a very stingy pawn shop for like $8.00!  ::) ::) ::)

A-Anyway, enough of my rantiness.....The most recent game I played was Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core for the PSP. Its a prelude to the epic Final Fantasy VII originally for the Playstation 1. Coincidentally, at the same exact time I started back playing this again yesterday, my bro texts me that Cloud will actually be featured on Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U and 3DS. So awesome!^^ And you know, my only qualm with this Smash game is the damn title. Sheesh! Where's the creativity in that, especially in comparison to the previous titles in this series??? ???

Actually, when my bro came to visit from out of town a couple days ago for Memorial Day, I got a golden opportunity to demo most of all the sweet games he has in his collection! =) A very rare occurrence indeed. The two games he had that really caught my attention this time around was Until Dawn for the PS4 as well as the much talked about Mario Maker. First of all, Mario Maker is such an awesome concept because you can finally take on the role of game designer in the Mario universe. Something that was never officially done like that with Mario since games like Mario Paint from the Super Nintendo days...yah, you kiddies today don't know nuthin' 'bout that! :D Or maybe ya do cause of the internet. Haha. And secondly, Until Dawn really capitalizes on the idea of the butterfly effect. Something I honestly have never delved into much before. But what instantly blew me away about this videogame is the realism of it. I'm not just talking about graphics either. I am talking about the way the characters behave and interact with one another and their surroundings. The creators must have spent a great deal of time bringing all of these things and the characters to life like this. I was so blown away, lemme tell you!^^ Games like these make me say to myself, "Damn...I need a job now."

~Nixy~

Quote from: King Malachite on November 15, 2015, 04:00:09 AM
Crash Banditcoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back

Ah...what a classic. :D I miss Naughty Dog. Now I don't know what's happening with Crash no more. :(

~Nixy~
  •  

Anna33

Runescape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The truth is, I often like women. I like their unconventionality. I like their completeness. I like their anonymity. - Virginia Woolf
  •  

Galyo

Yesterday I played some Blake Stone and vanilla Doom on my old computer (that I own for the sole purpose of playing old DOS games).
  •  

CalmRage

Fallout 4. 2nd playthrough now. As a female. I named her Sara. I'll play her totally unlike my previous one, who was more like myself.
  •  

Elsa Delyth

"If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution." Emma Goldman.
  •  

Valwen

I think I am about to log onto World of Warcraft again I tried playing last week, got into a dungeon group we wiped, I blamed myself as the healer and ended up on the floor crying....Estrogen is a hell of a drug. Going to try it again today, randomly got the day off work and the Xbox one I bought black friday wont be here for a few more days so I wait....first halo 5, then fallout 4. I swear every single Xbox system i have bought was to play halo and belthesda games.

I got original Xbox to play morrowind which I hated and gave up on but then found halo and fell in love with it. Then I bought a 360 to play halo 3-4, ODST, and reach and then got skyrim mostly to play a vampire then destiny. Now Xbox one to play halo 5 and fallout 4 and more destiny...I mean how many games have a transgender undead godthing as a main villian.

Serena
What is a Lie when it's at home? Anyone?
Is it the depressed little voice inside? Whispering in my ear? Telling me to give up?
Well I'm not giving up. Not for that part of me that hates myself. That part wants me to wither and die. not for you. Never for you.  --Loki: Agent of Asgard

Started HRT Febuary 21st 2015
First Time Out As Myself June 8th 2015
Full Time June 24th 2015
  •  

Eevee

Since it's cyber Monday, I finally ordered parts for a computer upgrade. Once they get here, I'll be playing plenty of Fallout 4.

Eevee

Because its genetic makeup is irregular, it quickly changes its form due to a variety of causes.

•  

CalmRage

Quote from: Elsa Delyth on November 29, 2015, 04:04:48 PM
I'm also playing fallout 4!

i skilled her quite differently as a challenge. for once, all brains no brawns. no other char of mine in any game had that (except by accident). it makes a lot of quests easier. no fusion cores for 81, maximum cash rewards, talking down people. i made up a little story for her, as i tend to these days. maybe it's my creativity returning:

Sara (no idea what her last name might be) was a party girl in her teens and early twenties, even in law school. When she met the rather straight-laced Nate, she decided to try and ditch that lifestyle, with varying success. She started drinking a lot when he was fighting the Chinese in Anchorage. She only fully ditched her habits years later when they had a son, Shaun. (the father, Nate, started letting himself go after returning home) After (EARLY GAME SPOILER), where she found (EARLY GAME SPOILER) dead and (EARLY GAME SPOILER) missing, she fell back into her old lifestyle as much as the enviroment allows, not actually staying addicted for long though, thanks to Addictol. She was a bit nasty in her earlier days and while she became a much nicer person thanks to her husband and son, after the war she's regressing a bit, being a bit manipulative, a bit of a snarky, thieving a--hole, but with standards.
Little does she know what further surprises the wasteland holds for her...

here's my previous char's bio:

(REAL LIFE NICKNAME) was always an upright citizen, who hated the idea of getting drafted, but just going along with it. He left the war with some mental scars, but with his ideals intact. Of course, some of that might be thanks to the influence of his wife and son, but he's a tough one. When he lost (see above), he felt really sad and pissed-off. It was only his new love, Piper, a curious, happy-go-lucky reporter with strong morals, whom he met early on in Diamond City, who kept him on the right path. He plowed through many obstacles, mercilessly slaughtered those who wronged and when it was all done, he had seen enough of the Commonwealth and retired to Vault 81, which he stumbled upon pretty late, with her. Time will tell if the idealistic Piper will stay in the vault with him, whether occasional excursions are enough, or whether she'll eventually leave, sick of his new habit of doing every drug he finds. (my epilogue: he lived there for a long time until one day, Piper passed. The only thing that kept him going was an old friend (Hancock)'s invitation to lead the Minutemen (Preston had since died).
  •  

King Malachite

Quote from: King Phoenix on November 15, 2015, 04:54:35 AM
Having no employment, means having no real income...simple as that. But in the past, I would sometimes sacrifice whatever monthly income I received from SSI on a new game. Its been a while though. I got so desperate for more money, that I sold a few, very nicely kept Xbox 360 games to a very stingy pawn shop for like $8.00!  ::) ::) ::)

A-Anyway, enough of my rantiness.....The most recent game I played was Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core for the PSP. Its a prelude to the epic Final Fantasy VII originally for the Playstation 1. Coincidentally, at the same exact time I started back playing this again yesterday, my bro texts me that Cloud will actually be featured on Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U and 3DS. So awesome!^^ And you know, my only qualm with this Smash game is the damn title. Sheesh! Where's the creativity in that, especially in comparison to the previous titles in this series??? ???

Actually, when my bro came to visit from out of town a couple days ago for Memorial Day, I got a golden opportunity to demo most of all the sweet games he has in his collection! =) A very rare occurrence indeed. The two games he had that really caught my attention this time around was Until Dawn for the PS4 as well as the much talked about Mario Maker. First of all, Mario Maker is such an awesome concept because you can finally take on the role of game designer in the Mario universe. Something that was never officially done like that with Mario since games like Mario Paint from the Super Nintendo days...yah, you kiddies today don't know nuthin' 'bout that! :D Or maybe ya do cause of the internet. Haha. And secondly, Until Dawn really capitalizes on the idea of the butterfly effect. Something I honestly have never delved into much before. But what instantly blew me away about this videogame is the realism of it. I'm not just talking about graphics either. I am talking about the way the characters behave and interact with one another and their surroundings. The creators must have spent a great deal of time bringing all of these things and the characters to life like this. I was so blown away, lemme tell you!^^ Games like these make me say to myself, "Damn...I need a job now."

~Nixy~

Ah...what a classic. :D I miss Naughty Dog. Now I don't know what's happening with Crash no more. :(

~Nixy~

Crash Banditcoot was awesome!  I really wish Naughty Dog would give the series a reboot.

I'm now playing Persona 4 Golden.  I beat it the other day, clocking in over 100 hours, and now I'm going to play it again!   :D
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Amato

•  

brandyvgs

While everyone is playing fallout4, I got the game I was waiting for as I am a big fan of the old "Dragon Warrior / Quest" series and got Dragon Quest Heroes.
Started HRT 01/06/2017  ;D
Became Self Aware: in 2011, started Therapy in July of 2012.
Twitch Affiliate / Transmission Gaming supporter.
  •  

Chloëjade

Last game I was really playing on my computer was Skyrim. On my 360 i've been playing a lot trying to get acheivements. Since joining here i've been playing on the MC server
Chloë Jade
  •  

vanderpn

I play Toontown Rewritten. It's a resurrection of Disney's Toontown that closed down a few years back. It was made for kids, but I'm one of those crazy adults who play. ;D

I also like to play various puzzle games on the computer or my phone.
  •