Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Gamers, what are you playing right now? 2.0

Started by Sephirah, December 09, 2014, 04:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhisperingEarth

Figured it was time to play and perhaps finish Dragon Age Inquisition. Got it on release and have barely gotten past character creation.
  •  

Layla_UK

Currently I'm in a bout of Paradox Interactive game playing. I've a Stellaris campaign with the Fermi Paradox - Forerunners mod and Exterminatus. Seeing how much I can expand before separatists throw the republic into disarray, or until an End Game event wipes me out.
  •  

Eevee

I'm trying out Subnautica. The opening was great and I'm enjoying the atmosphere. I'm not usually impressed by many early access games. I'll probably dump a lot of hours into this one.

Eevee

Because its genetic makeup is irregular, it quickly changes its form due to a variety of causes.

•  

KarlMars

Atom

Quote from: alienbodybuilder on August 20, 2016, 01:13:03 PM
Struggling with Duke Nukem for the PC.

Last time I played this was in the 90's... I assume it's been updated?

I'm playing WoW PreEvent Legion stuff.  Dusting off my tanks so roll on Gul'Dan Mythic.
  •  

Amanda_Combs

Another Metroid 2 Remake.  I don't know if I'm the only one here that goes crazy for some Metroid; but I am freaking out over this one!
Higher, faster, further, more
  •  

KarlMars

Quote from: Atom on August 20, 2016, 08:13:55 PM
Last time I played this was in the 90's... I assume it's been updated?

I'm playing WoW PreEvent Legion stuff.  Dusting off my tanks so roll on Gul'Dan Mythic.

I'm not sure. This is Duke Nukem Forever it's on Steam.

Tossu-sama

Skyrim because why not. It's a bit dull experience after Dragon Age: Inquisition, there's not getting around that (and the bards are TERRIBLE) but it has its redeeming qualities. I suppose it's pretty much impossible to run out of quests in Skyrim. :D
  •  

Valwen

I am back playing wow again, i kinda Hate how much i am enjoying the demon hunter, i am tempted to main a vengeance tank. It plays like i wish old Republic jedi did.

Serena
What is a Lie when it's at home? Anyone?
Is it the depressed little voice inside? Whispering in my ear? Telling me to give up?
Well I'm not giving up. Not for that part of me that hates myself. That part wants me to wither and die. not for you. Never for you.  --Loki: Agent of Asgard

Started HRT Febuary 21st 2015
First Time Out As Myself June 8th 2015
Full Time June 24th 2015
  •  

PhillipsDream

Hi, playing Stardew Valley, like RPGs, have played, Diablo, Minecraft, and assorted others.
  •  

byanyothername

I'm playing Firewatch and omg it is amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Jayne

I've been hooked on Ark survival evolved since it came out on early access, I love this game so much I've started a you tube channel with building, taming & breeding tips.
If you like Ark then check out my channel - Missy Prime

Apart from that I'm playing through the Wolfenstein games, currently 1/3 of the way through the old blood
  •  

KarlMars

Quote from: Jayne on August 25, 2016, 08:06:34 PM
I've been hooked on Ark survival evolved since it came out on early access, I love this game so much I've started a you tube channel with building, taming & breeding tips.

Apart from that I'm playing through the Wolfenstein games, currently 1/3 of the way through the old blood

Wolfenstein looks awesome and I can't wait to start playing it. How hard was the game for you to get used to?

Eevee

Ark is one of my favorite games right now, too. I'm definitely hooked.

Eevee

Because its genetic makeup is irregular, it quickly changes its form due to a variety of causes.

•  

King Malachite

I played Resident Evil 6 yesterday, but this week, I'll likely start on Resident Evil 4 and Hatsune Miku Project Diva X when they both come out.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

totalmessbelow

•  

TX16

Playing Legion, the new WoW expansion. Funny too, because I quit WoW years ago.

Also playing a lot of Dragon Age, which is nothing new for me. I go back and play all three games over and over.

Mal

I'm dating myself here, but I used to play Wolfenstein 3D on MS-DOS when I was younger and really liked it. I also played some of the others but not The Old Blood. How is it?

•  

Nathanos

World of Warcraft. I'm obviously a fan of the game, if anyone can tell from my name. :p Legion is really fun so far. I haven't played my demon hunter much yet since I'm leveling my rogue, but this expansion is so, so much better than Warlords of Draenor. I'm glad Dalaran is the neutral city again, the nostalgia is real. I'm in my happy place.
  •  

Eevee

I'm thinking about playing Elite: Dangerous again. The last time I tried I didn't last long, but I want to give in another try. I don't know anyone else who plays, so I'm not sure if I'll be any more successful this time. Until Star Citizen comes out I don't have any other use for my joystick controller, so this is the best I can find right now.

Eevee

•