Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Gamers, what are you playing right now? 2.0

Started by Sephirah, December 09, 2014, 04:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chloe

Quote from: vanderpn on December 16, 2015, 11:08:07 AM
I play Toontown Rewritten. It's a resurrection of Disney's Toontown that closed down a few years back.

Vanderpn my toons name is 'Scratch', a dog of course. My son's, since about 4 yrs old, is 'Nickleboom'.

I forget how to enable 'True Friend Speedchat+' - used to be two people passed a code outside of game to allow direct comms while playing??

Found this here: toontownrewritten.wikia.com/wiki/True_Friends

"Toontown Rewritten is currently closed for an update." so cannot try it out!!
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: Trystlynn on December 10, 2016, 01:24:26 PM
Elder Scrolls Online Forever!!

I honestly should give that game a second chance.. I beta tested it and threw up in my mouth, but it was an EARLY beta.. I grabbed it really cheap on steam and havent touched it since. >.<
  •  

Korra-

I usually play League of legends daily but besides that I've also been playing final fantasy 7 and diablo 3 along with dragon age inquisition. I bought between them depending on how I feel that day.
  •  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: Korra- on December 15, 2016, 04:40:07 PM
I usually play League of legends daily but besides that I've also been playing final fantasy 7 and diablo 3 along with dragon age inquisition. I bought between them depending on how I feel that day.

I legit cant wait for the necromancer patch in Diablo 3 <3 I think some of my old necromancer PVP builds are still floating around on gameFAQs since before Diablo 2 1.08 and bone necromancer became 'cool.'
  •  

Korra-

Quote from: Angela Drakken on December 15, 2016, 05:28:42 PM
I legit cant wait for the necromancer patch in Diablo 3 <3 I think some of my old necromancer PVP builds are still floating around on gameFAQs since before Diablo 2 1.08 and bone necromancer became 'cool.'
I've never played diablo 2 so necromancer is new to me x.x
  •  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: Korra- on December 15, 2016, 05:45:39 PM
I've never played diablo 2 so necromancer is new to me x.x

:o Youre going to be pleasantly surprised when they come to Diablo 3 then!
  •  

April_Girl

World of Warcraft at blizzard, but will also be starting a toon on the relaunched nostalrius pve server this weekend.

But love MMO's in general and will be going back to FFXIV over xmas, should give elder scrolls online another go at some point as well.
Like Gaming? Join me on Discord
  •  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: April_Girl on December 17, 2016, 03:16:20 AM
World of Warcraft at blizzard, but will also be starting a toon on the relaunched nostalrius pve server this weekend.

But love MMO's in general and will be going back to FFXIV over xmas, should give elder scrolls online another go at some point as well.

I've been trying to give WILDSTAR online a second chance also. I've to this day, still never reached max level or learned enough of the games systems to be competent. Have you tried that one?
  •  

April_Girl

Quote from: Angela Drakken on December 17, 2016, 08:55:33 AM
I've been trying to give WILDSTAR online a second chance also. I've to this day, still never reached max level or learned enough of the games systems to be competent. Have you tried that one?

I have tried wildstar a few times, hated the art style to start but it grows on you I also liked the humour, I'm the same and never reached max level

What server you on? I will re-download it and give it ago :)
Like Gaming? Join me on Discord
  •  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: April_Girl on December 17, 2016, 02:45:35 PM
I have tried wildstar a few times, hated the art style to start but it grows on you I also liked the humour, I'm the same and never reached max level

What server you on? I will re-download it and give it ago :)

To be honest, I don't even remember the realm, I'ts been over a year since I've played.
I loved the tongue in cheek humor of the game and was hoping for an MMO themed like borderlands. I also really dislike the Aurrin and Chua. The human sprites also leave much to be desired with the art style.

*edit* I was on Entity(PVE)
  •  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Jessica70

•  

Selena

Final Fantasy 15. Very disappointed at the lack of interesting female characters, but overall a decent game.
  •  

KarlMars

For Nintendo Ds:
Petz Rescue: Endangered Paradise
Carnival Games

Wanting to get all the Sims games for the DS.

Kylo

Sorta in between AC Black Flag, Skyrim, and MGSV.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Korra-

diablo 3 has almost all of my attention lately. playing it for the first time and it'd my first time with the franchise
  •  

Dayta

I finally got World of Tanks and World of Warships for the Mac. 

•  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: Korra- on December 24, 2016, 11:30:18 AM
diablo 3 has almost all of my attention lately. playing it for the first time and it'd my first time with the franchise

Also playing Diablo 3 still
Season 8 is ending soon Y.Y
  •  

Amanda_Combs

Xcom, with short bursts of Sonic to chill out with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Higher, faster, further, more
  •