Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Gamers, what are you playing right now? 2.0

Started by Sephirah, December 09, 2014, 04:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghostbees

Quote from: Xirafel on February 18, 2017, 07:06:23 PM
Someone got me to play Amnesia, so I made sure to turn off the lights and stuff.
Have you watched Toby turner walk through of amnesia? I couldn't stop laughing [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Loki's playing tricks again ::)
  •  

Jacqueline

Quote from: paular on February 18, 2017, 05:20:00 AM
ARK: Evolution Evolved. I love my Dino pets.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Interrupting to welcome paular to the site.

Have a great time.

I also want to share some links with you. They are mostly welcome information and the rules that govern the site. If you have not had a chance to look through them, please take a moment:

Things that you should read

Once again, welcome to Susan's. Look around, ask questions and join in.

With warmth,

Joanna
1st Therapy: February 2015
First Endo visit & HRT StartJanuary 29, 2016
Jacqueline from Joanna July 18, 2017
Full Time June 1, 2018

•  

Angela Drakken

Brief return into SW;TOR for the 250% bonus exp event to play catch up <3
  •  

JeanetteLW

Susan's Place?

My longtime addiction is World of Warcraft.  My main is a female holy priest. (what else? )

Hugs,
    Jeanette
  •  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: JeanetteLW on February 25, 2017, 11:27:30 AM
  Susan's Place?

My longtime addiction is World of Warcraft.  My main is a female holy priest. (what else? )

Hugs,
    Jeanette

WoW is def one of my guilty pleasures. Assassination Rogue main. ^.^
  •  

JeanetteLW

Quote from: Angela Drakken on February 25, 2017, 07:42:51 PM
WoW is def one of my guilty pleasures. Assassination Rogue main. ^.^

Wow may be old and it's quality has gone down but I do not think there is a role play game out there as well done for player interaction.

Hugs,
   Jeanette
  •  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: JeanetteLW on February 25, 2017, 09:06:13 PM
  Wow may be old and it's quality has gone down but I do not think there is a role play game out there as well done for player interaction.

Hugs,
   Jeanette

Not even just the player interaction, but the quality of life improvements. Most other MMOS that have failed and gone 'freemium' don't even allow for macros, addons, or a simple 'auto attack' feature. (My poor logitech MMO mouse hates the unnecessary abuse!) The new transmog (dress up!) function and UI is awesome, (granted borrowed from Guild Wars.) It brings me out to run old content and unlock as much cool outfits as possible.

Yeah I run out of steam, and I was pretty livid when the dev team tried to convince us all that a S.E.L.F.I.E. cam MK2 was a proper content patch.. but I always end up going back. I still get chills and the feels when the ambient tracks in certain starter zones play. (like the ghostlands ect for blood elves.. <3)
  •  

Xxirishbratxx

•  

Koroside

Resident Evil 7 on the XBox One! Check out my gaming channel ;)

•  

Korra-

i just bought a ton of new games so i have quite the backlog to get through
the last of us
Tomb Raider
Shantae half genie hero
trials in the sky 1&2

but right now I'm trying to work through trials in the sky before tackling Shantae.
  •  

Ashryn

I'm trying to finish up my playthrough of Shadowrun Hong Kong so that I can get started on Torment Tides of Numenera, which I kickstarted years ago.

Also playing a lot of Overwatch, I just love playing as D.Va
  •  

Tiffanyofhyrule

•  

sammie83

Ok I'll admit it's not exactly new but, I'm playing Skyrim. I know, I know, boring right but, I'm playing it anywhere I like. Top spec surface pro 4, Xbox wireless controller. Looks like I have portable Xbox tablet, which is pretty cool even if I say so myself.

If nothing else, it beats being stuck on the train playing candy crush :)
Sammie
xx
  •  

Ashryn

Sammie, that sounds like a nice setup. I'm still playing Skyrim too, it's a great game to lose yourself in.
  •  

sammie83

I have got a pretty epic house now. I say house, it's a mansion :)
Sammie
xx
  •  

zamber74

I got 7dtd running through wine, at last.  It is incredibly addicting, too addicting.. If you like zombies and minecraft, stay away from this game.  I haven't felt this addicted since WOTLK.   I was sort of happy when I switched back over to linux, and could not get the game to run.  Earlier today, I installed the latest version of wine, and tested it, three hours later I am feeling guilty for sitting on my big behind goofing around on this game.

Which means, I really should uninstall it.. but it is so much fun :(
  •  

Saira128

I am playing uncharted 2 on my ps4. I completed the last of us and uncharted 1 and 4 last month. Next is uncharted 3.
     I'm looking for some first person shooters that have a substantial single player campaign. Does anyone know any such game?
Love ,
          Saira :-*
  •  

dusty97

One of the best games for me lately is anything Harvest Moon; the zen of it is a HUGE stress reliever out here in the nowheres.
Yes, Harvest Moon, Farmville on crack. Stop judging me. STAHP I CAN FEEL THE JUDGEMENT. 

Otherwise, I'm replaying Pokemon Soul Silver, Fallout New Vegas on my PC, and the old PS Spyro games also on my PC. Because emulators are awesome.
(caveat: I'm not advocating downloading the roms if you don't own a hard copy of them.)

Also minecraft when I'm in the mood. I go through phases of each game- I'll play one for a few weeks on my off time and rotate them out casually.
Two truths to always remember, especially in the worst of times:

"Things are only impossible until they're not." – Captain Jean-Luc Picard

"Change is the essential process of all existence." – Spock

•  

Platzhalter

Just finished another game of Civilization V... the only Civ game I actually own.
  •  

Amanda_Combs

Persona 5.  Well....see you all in 40-80 hours!  [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Higher, faster, further, more
  •