Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Gamers, what are you playing right now? 2.0

Started by Sephirah, December 09, 2014, 04:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beeshellaknees

During a recent Humble Bundle sale, I was able to get Stellaris for 10 dollars ;D ;D (it's currently going for 40 dollars on Steam). It's a 4X Grand Strategy game revolving around space exploration, managing your empire, and diplomacy/warfare with other spacefaring civilizations. I am SEVERELY overwhelmed by all the details that I have to pay attention to, but I had promised a friend that I would give it a shot hahah.

Besides that, I'm playing a lot of Overwatch (as usual) and some Mass Effect: Andromeda.
  •  

KageNiko

Quote from: beeshellaknees on July 25, 2017, 11:07:20 AM
During a recent Humble Bundle sale, I was able to get Stellaris for 10 dollars ;D ;D (it's currently going for 40 dollars on Steam). It's a 4X Grand Strategy game revolving around space exploration, managing your empire, and diplomacy/warfare with other spacefaring civilizations. I am SEVERELY overwhelmed by all the details that I have to pay attention to, but I had promised a friend that I would give it a shot hahah.

Besides that, I'm playing a lot of Overwatch (as usual) and some Mass Effect: Andromeda.
Yay! Finally, someone else who plays OW!
Hey all, I've created a new account because my life has begun anew.  This is to protect my identity.  Thanks for your understanding!
  •  

WolfNightV4X1

Still trying to play AC2, black flag, and shadow of mordor when I can spare time between work

•  

FreyasRedemption

Recently, I got into Secret World Legends. I remember having wanted to play the original Secret World when it came out, but at the time I couldn't, so I just kinda forgot about it for years. Until I decided to look it up again a couple weeks ago, and found out that it was getting a free-to-play re-release/rework/something on Steam. So, I waited for those two weeks, and now...

Also been playing more Fallen London, after a while of absence from there.
There is a better tomorrow.
  •  

Its_Cayden

Anyone have a PlayStation 4? I'll game with you! 😁
  •  

brandyvgs

I've decided to join back into FFXIVrecently until Destiny 2 comes out for the PCMR.
Started HRT 01/06/2017  ;D
Became Self Aware: in 2011, started Therapy in July of 2012.
Twitch Affiliate / Transmission Gaming supporter.
  •  

Tammy Jade

Quote from: Its_Cayden on September 19, 2017, 08:24:34 PM
Anyone have a PlayStation 4? I'll game with you! [emoji16]

Not that I'm on particularly often ATM
But feel free to add.

PSN: XerxasJade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Tamara Jade

** The Meaning of Life?? Is to find the Meaning of Life **
  •  

Roll

Quote from: LilyMelody on August 06, 2017, 03:37:24 PM
Civ IV.

God, I miss Civ IV so much.

Anywho... While I have dozens (maybe hundreds) of games in my backlog, I'm currently trying to justify my Switch with Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle while playing Voodoo Vince remaster (never played it when it first came out) and Fire Emblem Echoes here and there. I want to cry looking at my to-do list... (Currently have sitting out as well Tales of Zesteria and Tales of Berseria, Valkyria Revolution, Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Far Cry 4, Dishonored 2, and Dark Souls 3 at the top of the list to make myself stop and just play. Never enough time, too many games, falling so very far behind...)
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Its_Cayden

I sent you a friend request my user is TheReal_C.
  •  

RobynTx

Destiny 2 right now.  Other than that nothing.

•  

SarahMarie1987

Super Metroid

Which I sort of suck at, but I am having a lot of fun exploring and playing with it. So it balances out. I have only played the Prime games, so this is my first 2D one.
"I'm learning to be brave in my beautiful mistakes"- Pink
  •  

CatRose

I play a lot of final fantasy games and the kingdom hearts series. But most of my gaming is done on my tablet now.
  •  

Tammy Jade

Quote from: CatRose on September 24, 2017, 02:59:32 PM
I play a lot of final fantasy games and the kingdom hearts series. But most of my gaming is done on my tablet now.

Final fantasy is a amazing series :)
Tho let's not talk about FFX-2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Tamara Jade

** The Meaning of Life?? Is to find the Meaning of Life **
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Tammy Jade on September 24, 2017, 03:28:39 PM
Final fantasy is a amazing series :)
Tho let's not talk about FFX-2

But who doesn't want to talk about a nonsensical ultra-linear gameplay experience with a rather bizarre and semi-sexist rendition of the job system that tries to walk back or ignore the impact of its predecessor? :D Seriously, I think it is the only FF I just stopped midway through without even completing once. And, I actually 100%d FF13 and Lightning Returns, so that's saying something. *Sigh*... At least FFXV was amazing, weird product placement aside.
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

JenniRP70

Playing a lot of Battlefield1, have dropped off Battlefront and pop into the Division sometimes (all XBox).  Tried the Battlefront II demo but wasn't overly impressed by the maps/gameplay to be honest!
  •  

zamber74

I've been having fun with Exiled Kingdoms on my phone, I still dabble a bit with WoW although not very much.  I downloaded a Second Life client the other day, that was actually designed for linux, and have been exploring a lot there lately, although I am very shy so haven't made any friends.

I saw an Atari Flashback at Office Depot the other day, and am considering buying one.  They have my favorite Atari game on it, "Adventure".  It is pretty sad that I am old enough to remember when the 2600 was in the living rooms of most of the homes. 

•  

Sarah_P

Quote from: zamber74 on October 13, 2017, 11:50:57 AM
I saw an Atari Flashback at Office Depot the other day, and am considering buying one.  They have my favorite Atari game on it, "Adventure".  It is pretty sad that I am old enough to remember when the 2600 was in the living rooms of most of the homes. 

That's really cool!! I wouldn't mind picking that up myself. I had a 2600 way back in the day. Even had.... E.T.!

I've started playing Rock Band again. Haven't played in over a year after playing 4 for the first 6 months or so. I got fed up with the lack of any songs I liked coming out, and a bunch of my old DLC is STILL not transferable. I've been playing since RB1, and had a ton of songs. For the first 3 or 4 years it was surprising if I didn't pick up 2 or 3 songs a month. I still have my PS3 & RB3, so I can go back & play them there.
I thought it would be good vocal practice (I specialized in vocals in RB 1-3), but I keep going back to guitar anyway  :P . I had forgotten how wonky the synch issues can be on RB 4, especially when you're using older controllers.
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Roll

Quote from: zamber74 on October 13, 2017, 11:50:57 AM

It's been a huge struggle for me not to grab all of the classic gaming mini consoles, even at the inflated Nintendo costs. And though I wasn't around for the 2600's release (born in '82), I've had my older brother's for my entire life and love it dearly. It's all about pitfall though. ;D (I know it's the most unoriginal favorite, but still, it's just such a great exercise in damn good game design!)

I really want to build one of the Raspberry Pi boxes with a few classic style controllers to appease my need to buy the overpriced Nintendo classics, and tossing Atari, Genesis, TurgboGrafix/PCE, etc. games on there would just be an awesome bonus. (I mean, they can run up to PSX games very well even, just being able to have the entire library of the previous consoles on one SD card amuses me.)
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Artesia

I played the 2600 for a long time.  Favorite games were River Raid, Spy Hunter, and the Space Invaders Ripoff called Demon Attack.  Warlords was a fun multiplayer game,  almost never makes it onto the compilation game systems.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •