Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Gamers, what are you playing right now? 2.0

Started by Sephirah, December 09, 2014, 04:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nbj

Quote from: Christy Lee on January 07, 2018, 02:58:48 PM
I still need to finish Borderlands 2 :s
Yeah, i only seem to make real progress when in coop mode with a friend....bit honestly, just for the soundtrack I'd putup with playing forever XD

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

•  

Christy Lee

Quote from: Nbj on January 07, 2018, 03:20:21 PM
Yeah, i only seem to make real progress when in coop mode with a friend....bit honestly, just for the soundtrack I'd putup with playing forever XD

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Honestly atm, there is too many good tv shows out there to watch, to even contemplate gaming as much as i want to i have quite the gaming back log LOL

I think i will start a ff8 replay shortly, then think about maybe re-starting Borderlands 2 once im finished that 

Ill be playing some Tekken 7 soon
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Roll

I've been trying to clear out some games in my backlog as well as a handful I got for Christmas lately. Just finished up Valkyria Revolution (bad choice for the franchise... why push a multi platform release for a mediocre spin off?), Super Lucky's Tale (ugh, so much wasted potential, it is too simplistic and lags way behind Yooka-Laylee for modern Banjo clones), Sonic Forces (was hoping, praying, that despite mediocre reviews I would like it like I did Generations... but alas, no such luck, it's just... let's say it isn't terrible, but that doesn't make it good either), and Shantae 4 (only of my recent clear outs that wasn't a disappointment, love that series).

Tomorrow my semester begins, so... yeah, probably won't get much done gaming for a while, ugh.

Oh well, at least I cleared out Mario Odyssey while I was off. Still gotta finish Breath of the Wild DLC, but that won't take long. Then it's on to Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Gotta justify the Switch. ;D
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Lizzeh

WoW, Starbound, Monster Hunter Stories and Ultra Sun mainly
  •  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Roll

Trying to force myself to finish a few games I've left stagnating in between school work. Sonic Forces, Fire Emblem Shadow of Valentia, Tales of the Abyss, and maybe do the speed runs on Shantae 4. Oh, also the Breath of the Wild DLC. I want to clear my slate to start Xenosaga.
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

PollyQMcLovely

I just wrapped up Zelda and Mario on the Switch, now I'm trying to find the patience to progress past the winter in Don't Starve. I've also got a farm in Stardew Valley that will never die.
  •  

Evienne

I enjoy most Dark Souls 1, 2, and 3. I have all the achievements unlocked in 3 and 91% of the way in 2. Trying to get all the achievements in all 3 games :p
I'll probably be getting the remaster of DS1 that I hear is coming out too.

In addition, I also like Star Wars Battlefront (2015) quite a bit.

The Witcher 3 is also a big fan of mine. Best story in any game I've ever played. The DLC is also fantastic.

I also like Blizzard's games. I haven't played diablo 3 in a while and star craft I never really got into. Hearthstone I quit a while ago though cuz it angered me and had too much RNG for a strategy game. Mostly I've been playing Heroes of the Storm, but I play Overwatch too and I do love WoW but my subscription is currently off and I'm not planning on renewing it at the moment.

Those are just my main games. I still play and have played many others. Dragon age Orgins & Inquisition, Elder Scrolls Online, Skyrim, Tomb Raider, Outlast, Battlefield 1, Bioshock, Assassins Creed 4 (favorite multiplayer game ever btw), and lots of classics too like pac-man, dig dug, bosconian, etc. I play a lot of games.
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

PollyQMcLovely

Quote from: Sam314 on January 18, 2018, 07:00:25 PM
The Witcher 3 is also a big fan of mine. Best story in any game I've ever played. The DLC is also fantastic.

Witcher 3 might be the greatest game ever made.
  •  

Evienne

Quote from: PollyQMcLovely on January 18, 2018, 07:21:44 PM
Witcher 3 might be the greatest game ever made.

Yeah, it's a great game I recommend to almost anyone, but it's a game you play when you're alone XD

Ps, you know you don't have to quote that whole giant comment just for that small part :p You can delete some text to save room.
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

PollyQMcLovely

Quote from: Sam314 on January 18, 2018, 07:34:58 PM
Ps, you know you don't have to quote that whole giant comment just for that small part [emoji14] You can delete some text to save room.

Fixed. Thanks for the tip.
  •  

Sarah_P

Quote from: Roll on January 18, 2018, 12:31:44 PM
Trying to force myself to finish a few games I've left stagnating in between school work. Sonic Forces, Fire Emblem Shadow of Valentia, Tales of the Abyss, and maybe do the speed runs on Shantae 4. Oh, also the Breath of the Wild DLC. I want to clear my slate to start Xenosaga.

I still haven't finished FFXII, and I started playing it in October. 2 hours a week just isn't cutting it.  :P
Still want to get the DLC for Horizon Zero Dawn. Been having the urge to play Earth Defense Force 4.1 again, to tide me over until 5 hits the states.
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Sephirah

For the first time in almost 3000 hours of playing Skyrim I added an ENB, lol. I could never really play it before with a heavily visually modded setup because my laptop just couldn't handle it. Especially after the second GPU burned out.

But now I have a 1080Ti and a beast of a PC, I thought "Okay, let's see how far you can push it." I don't play the special edition yet because I don't feel the modding scene is far enough along to really get my teeth into it. And it doesn't have the Enhanced Camera mod. I can't play without that. So I'm still using "Oldrim".

So... I got myself every 2k and 4k texture I could get my hands on (even a few 8k ones), HDT physics, flaura and fauna overhauls, weather and lighting overhauls and the most demanding ENB I could find. As well as several script-heavy survival/realism mods, and a few quest mods. Dumped them all in there and figured the game would run at a crawl. I was wrong, lol. The new GPU is amazing. I have to turn the framerate limiter on in the ENB because otherwise it tries to play the game at like 260 fps and everything just goes a bit crazy.

The GPU just opens one eye, looks around a bit bored, and goes back to sleep, lol. It doesn't seem to matter what I do to it, I can barely even get the fans to come on. And the same is true using VorpX to play it in VR. It's totally transformed the game for me now, it looks amazing.

I've also been playing around with a couple of really cool mods. One gives your character a voice, a bit like the Fallout 4 protagonist, which is pretty cool. There are different voice packs you can add, one of which is Ciri from The Witcher 3. The other one is a tool which uses a script in TES5Edit to allow you to give any NPC the appearance and/or inventory of any other NPC, even modded ones, without having to mess around in the Creation Kit. So I've got a ton of modded followers and have been playing around changing people's looks, lol.

Turning Isran into Serana and vice versa was kind of interesting, lol.
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

Roll

The problem with skyrim mods is that they peaked early with the following mod:

~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

brandyvgs

Lately I have been playing WoW 7.3.5 patch, Desiny 2, and just reinstalled Watchdogs 2 for the pc and played that some today.
Started HRT 01/06/2017  ;D
Became Self Aware: in 2011, started Therapy in July of 2012.
Twitch Affiliate / Transmission Gaming supporter.
  •  

Kylo

"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

TaiseiReborn

I'm just going to say Monster Hunter now since it releases tonight, but as of right now FF14
  •  

Sephirah

Monster Hunter World.

Wow. Just... wow. One of the few games where I can say it lives up to the hype, and then some.
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

jaybutterfly

black desert online, made a Mystic, based her on my traits, teared up at the idea of having a female me living the dream of mad kung fu skills.

Smite as per standard

street fighter V

•  

TaiseiReborn

Quote from: Sephirah on January 27, 2018, 01:30:56 PM
Monster Hunter World.

Wow. Just... wow. One of the few games where I can say it lives up to the hype, and then some.

It sure did and they throw so much at you. I will say I'm glad they made it a bit easier in certain aspects and definitely loving how I don't have to load zones like in previous ones and can follow the monsters almost everywhere :D
  •