News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Gamers, what are you playing right now? 2.0

Started by Sephirah, December 09, 2014, 04:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EllieJune

Quote from: AshleyPixune on April 20, 2018, 10:48:10 AM
What is that??? I've never heard of a "never leave Sanctuary run"... I mean, I can make assumptions but I'd rather not! :D

As for me, I've been playing too much Fortnite lately.  I play it with my brother.  I'm not usually a fan of 3rd person (anything), but I do like quick paced games, and it can get pretty intense in games like this.

No, I've never played pubg but I might if my brother got it.
~Ashley

Fortnite is fun, only played a few rounds of it. A never leave sanctuary run in fallout 4 is where you just manage settlers by building everything in the sanctuary settlement. Scavengers gather materials for you, you manage what little resources you can gather - Its a whole different way to play since its mostly RNG based on loot drops. Leveling is hard but it feels like mine craft a bit and it keeps me busy while I do homework on the side, lol.
2017 - First steps realizing trans
2018 - HRT
2019 - Full time! :3
2020 - Name Change?
  •  

TicTac

A hat in time

This is like the only game I bought this year because I can't really afford to buy any. Anyways, A hat in time is OK, but my problem with it is that the game has you replaying the same levels but with different objectives, which I find to be a bit boring.
  •  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Amuria

Oh, I really only been here when I made my account :O

That aside, I am in the middle of 4 games, plus the ones I play once in a while lately, which are Monster Hunter World and Gran Turismo Sport.

The single player ones I"m going through are all re-playings: Nier Automata on ps4, Tomb raider 2 on Pc, Resident Evil 3  gc version via Dolphin emulator on Pc, and Resident Evil Code Veronica X ps2 via Pcsx2 emulator on Pc.

That it, soon to jump to other titles, but Monster Hunter World and Gran Turismo Sport I intend to keep playing sporadically.
I'm always open to new friendships, more so on ps4 because for me its easier to chat there with audio(too lazy to type).
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Battlefield 1, ripping heads of with sniper rifles in it is sick.
But I really miss modern weapons of BF 4 and 3

•  

Evienne

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on May 04, 2018, 12:04:54 PM
Battlefield 1, ripping heads of with sniper rifles in it is sick.
Buying really miss modern weapons of BF 4 and 3

I also like to play sniper in BF1 ^^
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

TicTac

I am playing the original Starcraft. I have not touched a video game since a Hat in Time so it is nice. This RTS just never gets old. Can't afford to buy the remastered version but I wish I could!
  •  

VaxSpyder

Re-playing Assassin's Creed Revelation.  I love the whole AC series so feel free to PM me if you're into it too.  Or the Dark Souls/Bloodborne series.
Favorite authors and poets - JRR Tolkien, HP Lovecraft, Stephen King, George RR Martin, Allen Ginsberg, Jack Kerouac, Homer

Favorite video games - Assassin's Creed, Dark Souls/Bloodborne, Elder Scrolls, retro NES and SNES games

Favorite movies - Classic horror movies, superhero movies, Lord of the Rings

Other interests: Dungeons and Dragons, Call of Cthulhu, Ancient history, 17th and 18th century history, Comic books, Tattoos, Fashion, Religion and theology of all kinds, Writing, Meditation
  •  

TicTac

Quote from: VaxSpyder on May 14, 2018, 01:22:03 AM
Re-playing Assassin's Creed Revelation.  I love the whole AC series so feel free to PM me if you're into it too.  Or the Dark Souls/Bloodborne series.

I have not played Dark Souls but I am planning on playing it in the future. If you were new to the franchise which one would you get first? I believe there is a remaster of the first one coming out as well?
  •  

TicTac

I was just moments ago playing the Starcraft remaster. Hmm I do not remember not being able to put the AI on different teams. It seems the game only allows free for all....and that is it? That is weird. I do not remember that at all.
  •  

Eryn T

I LOVE A Hat in Time! I was tracking Gears for Breakfasts progress myself for a few years it's incredible what they did with an engine originally designed for FPS games and dealing with the long distance communication is a BITCH anyway *ahem*

I only really played Dark Souls 3 for sooooo long. @TicTac I would recommend 3 for new comers. The game I feel has the most lenient of systems across all titles and is still fairly diverse and robust in gameplay. I have only heard bad things about the remaster, which makes me sad. I started with 2, then bloodborne, then 3, but I haven't played the first yet.

I'm so busy I don't get much time to play, but I plan to make time and record it for YouTube!  ;D

If you all have any suggestions of what I should play, I'd love to hear it!

I'm gonna play Axiom Verge first, I had been looking forward to that game for a long time just sitting in my download list lol
Looking to make and keep friends! Spreading the love, now that I can truly love myself!

Transition Blog: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,237152.msg2131598.html#msg2131598

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd5cx6Iok3BQYrGwdYbVqWA

Twitter: https://twitter.com/_TransGaming_
  •  

Evienne

Quote from: TicTac on May 14, 2018, 01:56:03 AM
I have not played Dark Souls but I am planning on playing it in the future. If you were new to the franchise which one would you get first? I believe there is a remaster of the first one coming out as well?

I wanna recommend Dark Souls 3. I personally think it's the best one and may be most interesting for new players. Still gonna kick your butt though. But I mean the remaster for 1 would be pretty good for a new player as well. You could experience it without the horrors of the lag hopefully. I still like 3 the best, but number 1 has some beautiful art design and cool bosses. But idk, I like 3 best cuz I feel like it has the best ui system, it's fast passed, the music is amazing, the bosses are really cool, and the style is very neat. Number 2 is probably the easiest of them all though, but it has a very annoying mechanism that every time you die your max hp is reduced and you need to use limited supplied items to bring it back to full. It has a more unique style from the other two, it's still a slow paced version, but it has the best "fashion souls" out of all of them in my opinion, and many others.
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

TicTac

Quote from: Evienne on May 14, 2018, 11:23:10 PM
I wanna recommend Dark Souls 3. I personally think it's the best one and may be most interesting for new players. Still gonna kick your butt though. But I mean the remaster for 1 would be pretty good for a new player as well. You could experience it without the horrors of the lag hopefully. I still like 3 the best, but number 1 has some beautiful art design and cool bosses. But idk, I like 3 best cuz I feel like it has the best ui system, it's fast passed, the music is amazing, the bosses are really cool, and the style is very neat. Number 2 is probably the easiest of them all though, but it has a very annoying mechanism that every time you die your max hp is reduced and you need to use limited supplied items to bring it back to full. It has a more unique style from the other two, it's still a slow paced version, but it has the best "fashion souls" out of all of them in my opinion, and many others.

Thank you for the advice/suggestion!  :) I appreciate it!

Hmmm..I think I will try the 3rd game first then and after that I will play the remaster. I suppose I will just skip over dark souls 2 then.

Thank you!
  •  

Jacqueline

Haven't started yet. I know it's been around for a few years. My oldest wants me to play through Portal.

http://www.valvesoftware.com/games/portal.html

Jacqui
1st Therapy: February 2015
First Endo visit & HRT StartJanuary 29, 2016
Jacqueline from Joanna July 18, 2017
Full Time June 1, 2018

•  

PollyQMcLovely

Quote from: Jacqueline on May 15, 2018, 09:56:04 AM
Haven't started yet. I know it's been around for a few years. My oldest wants me to play through Portal.

Jacqui
Can you play Portal 2 Co-op with your oldest? It's amazing.
  •  

PollyQMcLovely

Quote from: EllieJune on April 19, 2018, 10:22:22 PM
Just started to play Fallout 4. Don't like the different from New Vegas, but I am doing a never leave Sanctuary run. It is sooooo different, it's awesome.
I did a 'never leave Sanctuary' run. I always loved that settlement best anyway. Are you using any mods?
  •  

Amaki

Well before all my current issues I was replaying Dying Light, right now Im bouncing from game to game, but Ive been replaying Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, and Pocket Mortys because im bored lol. Other than that, Final Fantasy XI had a free log in campaign thats almost up and I missed payment of my Final Fantasy XIV account so thats off right now. Tempted to play Maple Story again lol looking for anything free right now.   
If life is too short for what ifs, than way do they always strike at the worse times.

Most people are worried about burning bridges, but forget about the consistent fire that burns on the roads we walk

In the end we only regret the chances we didnt take. -Lewis Carroll

Feel free to call me Sophia Lee if you want

The journey may not be new but its a new journey.

16 Apr 2018 - Start of a new chapter
8 Jun 2018- VA is working with me to move forward
11 Jul 2018 - consultation with Psych doctor
14 Jul 2018 - Dad confronted me...
7 Aug 2018 - Started HRT
25 Oct 2018 - Started Speech Therapy
24 Apr 2019 - Official name is Sophia Lee Bell

•  

Roll

~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

PollyQMcLovely

Quote from: Roll on May 29, 2018, 08:03:49 PM
Started Steamworld Dig 2 on a whim.
I enjoyed the heck out of Steamworld 2.
  •  

Christy Lee

Thinking of replaying the Halo franchise or playing Rise of The Tomb Raider (still on my to play list)

Also thinking about replaying The Batman Arkham games

And ofcourse, i always want to replay my all time favorite game Final Fantasy VIII

Quote from: Jacqueline on May 15, 2018, 09:56:04 AM

Jacqui

I only just played Portal Still Alive first time like 3 or 4 years ago LOL... so dont feel bad :) but now Portal is like an obsession or way of life, ive already beatin Portal 1 atleast 3 times and Portal 2 atleast 2 haha #BringonPortal3damnit
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •