Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Unicorn Removed from Wiki Staff

Started by stephanie_craxford, December 17, 2005, 09:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephanie_craxford

At his request, Unicorn (Alex) has been removed from the Wiki Staff in order to allow him to devote more time to deal with personal issues.  Although he will no longer be a regular contributor to Susan's he will drop by from time to time, and check in with the many friends he has made here.

I would just like to add my personal regret on loosing such a talented writer, team member, and friend and hope that he will be able to re-evaluate this decision in the new year.

Join me in wishing him all the best and good luck in his future endeavours.

Steph
  •  

Terri-Gene

Sorry you won't be around much in the future Unicorn and sorry that I haven't talked with you much.  I hope your personal problems are the type you can address without a lot of problems, then perhaps you will make it back again on a regular basis.

Do what you have to do Unicorn.

Terri
  •  

unicorn

TY :) my New Year's resolutions include: make money, get organized, stay in touch with friends, spend regular time at Susan's!
I'll get there, bear with me! and we'll get to talk more, I'm sure!
*hugs* Alex
  •  

Susan

Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

gina_taylor

Alex, even though I've gotten to know you in a short time, I consider you a special friend in my life. I really hope that you're able to sort out your personal problems and re-join us soon. We'll be looking forward to your return.

Gina
  •  

Shelley

Hi Unicorn,

I wish you all the best for the festive season and hope to spend time with you in the New Year here at Susan's.

I also hope that all goes well for you in your endeavours.

I'm counting the days until your return.

Hugs Shelley
  •