Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Fat transfer to hips n bum

Started by Jennygirl, December 23, 2014, 02:01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

possessed

I'm so happy for you Jenny. I think your results are just amazing. I can't wait to have some fat replaced: )
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: possessed on February 28, 2015, 12:35:48 PM
I'm so happy for you Jenny. I think your results are just amazing. I can't wait to have some fat replaced: )

Thanks. I am amazed, too, by the results. It came out a lot better than I had initially thought it would.

The biggest result I am noticing is that my general mood when out and about has completely changed. I used to look at other women with a hint of jealousy / envy over their hips/butt/curves. I no longer feel that. I no longer feel any jealousy around other women. It feels life changing to me to a huge degree. I cannot describe how happy I am in words.

•  

Lynne

I can relate to that jealousy / envy feeling that you are describing. I have the same when I'm looking at other women. I'm happy that your life is really changing for the better and you are no longer poisoned by these feelings.

Now where is that damned lottery ticket :D
  •  

lemons

Hi!
So I'm interested in getting fat transfers done because of my lack of hips and bum.  Which surgeon did you see and what was the total cost?  And what were your measurements going into this/are they now?  Thanks!
(chest/waist/hips)
  •  

WillowRyder

Awesome Jenny! You can now be one of those women we all look at with envy and jealousy =P

I hope this is an option for me in a year or two, it's hard for me to gain weight though - I'm 6' and was 115 before hormones, 7 months later and a loott of burritos and I've finally passed 120. Hah!

I found your breakfast skipping thing interesting, as I haven't eaten breakfast in years, and have always had trouble not becoming invisible when viewed from the side ;P

Anyways you look superb, good job!
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." -Hemingway!
  •  

Jennygirl

Lemons- the details are all in the thread, but I'll make it easy on you and answer now. My doctor was Kenneth Hughes.

Pre op pre weight gain measurements (height 5'8" @ 132lbs)
36 / 28 / 36

Pre op post weight gain (150lbs or +20lbs)
38 / 33 / 38

Now (@ 156 lbs)
37 / 29 / 41

My hips are about as wide as my shoulders and butt has 3.5" projection.

Willow- thanks! And good luck to you :)
  •  

Stanna

I can also relate to the jealousy/envy issues when looking at curvy women. I guess for now I'll just have to live vicariously through jenny!  Ha ha    :laugh:

Stanna
  •  

PrincessPatience

I'm considering getting this done but it's not on the top of my list in regards to surgery. (VFS & SRS come first). However jenny your results look great! it's like you're becoming the poster girl for all these surgeries! Lol  :) thank you opening up the doors for a lot of us. If it wasn't for you I doubt I would even know a successful VFS would exist.  I'm just scared my body will end up like Kim kardashian if I get this done. I don't want that deformed and uneven thigh/butt ratio the majority of trans girls get (especially in the ballroom scene).  :laugh:
  •  

Christine Eryn

Well, after seeing such magnificent results, I'm bouncing back and forth (pun intended) deciding if I want this down the line or not.  :icon_confused2:

Question for you, Jenny. Do you plan to lose the additional weight or are you comfortable as is? It's tough enough for me to maintain a good figure at 5'8" 138lbs, I couldn't imaging me gaining an additional 20 pounds. Of course I'm not sure how any of this would work for me personally, if my extra weight would work itself away somehow or what.
"There was a sculptor, and he found this stone, a special stone. He dragged it home and he worked on it for months, until he finally finished. When he was ready he showed it to his friends and they said he had created a great statue. And the sculptor said he hadn't created anything, the statue was always there, he just cleared away the small peices." Rambo III
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: PrincessPatience on March 03, 2015, 10:47:02 AM
I'm considering getting this done but it's not on the top of my list in regards to surgery. (VFS & SRS come first). However jenny your results look great! it's like you're becoming the poster girl for all these surgeries! Lol  :) thank you opening up the doors for a lot of us. If it wasn't for you I doubt I would even know a successful VFS would exist.  I'm just scared my body will end up like Kim kardashian if I get this done. I don't want that deformed and uneven thigh/butt ratio the majority of trans girls get (especially in the ballroom scene).  :laugh:

Lots of people get this surgery hoping to look like Kim K. I heard that she pads her butt with pads. Who knows. If that's what she likes, I say all the more power to her!

Quote from: Christine Eryn on March 03, 2015, 03:38:46 PM
Well, after seeing such magnificent results, I'm bouncing back and forth (pun intended) deciding if I want this down the line or not.  :icon_confused2:

Question for you, Jenny. Do you plan to lose the additional weight or are you comfortable as is? It's tough enough for me to maintain a good figure at 5'8" 138lbs, I couldn't imaging me gaining an additional 20 pounds. Of course I'm not sure how any of this would work for me personally, if my extra weight would work itself away somehow or what.

I am comfortable as is. I don't mind the extra pounds at all. I guess my whole life I always wanted to have curves. A few extra pounds comes with the territory. I have no issues with it at all. In fact I am still trying to stay on the thick side of the diet now, packing in the calories as much as possible. I read in a few places that the body might do a better job keeping the transplanted fat cells around if it is in fat storage mode, so there you have it. Not sure if that's true or not, but frankly I don't mind gaining a few more anyway.

I think down the line I may even see what 5 or 10lbs extra will do with the new fat cell arrangement. It's kind of like an experiment to me. At the very worst, I know I'll have no problem losing it because my metabolism is still really high. But I have high hopes that it will just add to the curves in the right places, or at least the places that I like!

EDIT: I wanted to expand on the extra curves. There is no fat around my midsection at all now, and the fat that was reinjected is intramuscular to my butt. So basically it's like having large butt muscles. It's not just all flabby ;) So really I guess that's why I don't see the extra weight at all. I feel skinny like this, actually, because of my waist.
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

so was Dr Hughes able to inject the muscle on the out hips intra-muscular also or was it just subcutaneous?

•  

Jennygirl

Quote from: Madison (kiara jamie) on March 03, 2015, 10:21:21 PM
so was Dr Hughes able to inject the muscle on the out hips intra-muscular also or was it just subcutaneous?

it seems to be intramuscular, and it looks better and better every day. I have crazy hips and a teeny tiny waist. Pictures do not do it justice at all. In person my figure is insane yet totally natural looking. Nobody in a million years would guess that I am trans.

I have been described as having a "booty you can see from the front" on multiple occasions. He really went there with the hips and it's exactly what I wanted and always dreamed of. It is turning out so much better than I thought I could have hoped for, with clothes completely off my jaw still drops every time I see my body.

Girls, if you don't have much fat to work with and you are looking for a good doctor, I would recommend looking at the size of their arms. Liposuction is a grueling procedure and with not much fat you will want someone who is aggressive enough to give you the best possible result the first time around (and the stamina to do so)... along with the artistic skill to inject it to make it look great. It's a pretty all encompassing procedure so I can see why it tends to cost a lot. It requires a lot of skill, patience, stamina, and artistry on the surgeon's part.
  •  

Seras

Awesome result. I don't mean American awesome either. I mean reserved British awesome ;)
  •  

Wynternight

Quote from: Jennygirl on March 03, 2015, 11:58:25 PM
it seems to be intramuscular, and it looks better and better every day. I have crazy hips and a teeny tiny waist. Pictures do not do it justice at all. In person my figure is insane yet totally natural looking. Nobody in a million years would guess that I am trans.

I have been described as having a "booty you can see from the front" on multiple occasions. He really went there with the hips and it's exactly what I wanted and always dreamed of. It is turning out so much better than I thought I could have hoped for, with clothes completely off my jaw still drops every time I see my body.

Girls, if you don't have much fat to work with and you are looking for a good doctor, I would recommend looking at the size of their arms. Liposuction is a grueling procedure and with not much fat you will want someone who is aggressive enough to give you the best possible result the first time around (and the stamina to do so)... along with the artistic skill to inject it to make it look great. It's a pretty all encompassing procedure so I can see why it tends to cost a lot. It requires a lot of skill, patience, stamina, and artistry on the surgeon's part.

How much did it cost, if I may ask? I hadn't considered it before but now I am.
Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: Seras on March 05, 2015, 07:18:58 AM
Awesome result. I don't mean American awesome either. I mean reserved British awesome ;)
Thank you :)
Quote from: Wynternight on March 05, 2015, 11:13:26 PM
How much did it cost, if I may ask? I hadn't considered it before but now I am.

Hughes is pricey. And I had a lot of places lipo'd. My cost was 12,500. Priceless to me now, though :)
  •  

ImagineKate

Quote from: Jennygirl on March 03, 2015, 05:14:25 PM
Lots of people get this surgery hoping to look like Kim K. I heard that she pads her butt with pads. Who knows. If that's what she likes, I say all the more power to her!

I have actually met her and I don't think that is true.

But, I was only able to look, not touch so maybe she did a really good job of hiding them!
  •  

spooky

Quote from: ImagineKate on March 12, 2015, 03:15:43 PM
I have actually met her and I don't think that is true.

But, I was only able to look, not touch so maybe she did a really good job of hiding them!

There are plenty of bikini pictures out there that demonstrate that she doesn't need to pad.  And in my opinion that is due to a skilled surgeon. ;)
:icon_chick:
  •  

possessed

I'm wondering one thing. How long after the fat transfer are you allowed to seat on your butt? I am still inclined toward Dr Hoyos. I am just wondering how long do I need to stay in Bogota before flying safe back home.
  •  

spooky

My doctor instructed me not to sit at all (when avoidable) for 4 weeks, at which point I could sit on a Boppy pillow.

His staff also taught me a trick whereby you place a yoga roll under the backs of your legs and use a pillow to support your back, allowing you to "sit" with your butt hovering in the air and not touching anything.

I was also sent home with a travel letter explaining that I needed to be allowed to stand whenever protocol allowed, which I gave to the flight crew on my plane home, and they let me stand at all times except takeoff and landing.

I ended up staying in Miami for almost two weeks, which may be unnecessary for some, but my recovery was so difficult that I would not have been able to stand for more than maybe 20 minutes at a time before the 10 day mark. Obviously other people, Jenny for example, have a really different recovery.
:icon_chick:
  •  

Jennygirl

Wow yeah. Total opposite for me. Just goes to show you what they say is true, that everyone does recover differently
  •