Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Fat transfer to hips n bum

Started by Jennygirl, December 23, 2014, 02:01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennygirl

Quote from: AmySun4400 on July 07, 2015, 02:44:26 PM
8 weeks!  That must have seriously taken otherworldly constraint.  I know that there is no way I will be able to reach that length of time (going crazy at just a week).

Lots of laying belly-down ;)

I tend to air on the side of caution when it comes to recovery procedures, I think I was technically allowed to sit on thigh pillows at around 4 weeks. Just follow your doc's routine and you'll probably get the results seen in their other patients' results!

I am not sure if my caution was actually worth it, but I don't seem to have lost much volume at all (besides some roundness in the hips).

Oh yeah, I also tried to be as active as possible (on my feet / walking around gingerly for the majority of the day). I was very careful not to overdo it, but I do think that helped the fat survive as well because blood flow was probably increased. You really have to be careful, though, because you don't want the lipo'd areas to swell / develop a seroma. Drink tons of water and it will help flush all of the edema from your body. When I went in at 1 week, they thought I was already at 4 weeks ;)
  •  

possessed

Jenny,
Your experience has been so inspiring that I am about to book my surgery. I am getting the hips, butt and supergrafting of the boobs with Dr Aslani in Spain. I decided to do the procedure in Europe based on the distance and the doctor's experience. Dr Aslani seems very experienced with fat transfer and I am confident he will do a good job. I was seriously considering Dr Hoyos for this procedure but because of his vaser technique I decided against. When are you getting the round 2?
  •  

Jennygirl

Congrats on being so close! I read conflicting things about Vaser for fat transfer, right there with you

Round 2 is scheduled for Sept 21st
  •  

possessed

let's hope this time you get what you want.

hugs
  •  

paty1000

Hi, Jenny!
I'm so glad you shared so many steps of your procedure. It has been very helpful for the ones that are looking for it. In fact I've found this topic a few months ago when looking for info about liposculpture procedures on trans woman. Well, I can say It's very well documented here thanks to you and all other forum members.
I wish you can be happy with the "fine tunning" on september.
despite having read all posts a few weeks ago, I just realized now you have posted some pictures on realself. It made  me very excited about the results I can expect. As a designer, I know a little bit about body proportions and yours is doing very well! Keep Going!

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 08, 2015, 03:44:57 AM
Congrats on being so close! I read conflicting things about Vaser for fat transfer, right there with you

Round 2 is scheduled for Sept 21st
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: paty1000 on July 16, 2015, 06:36:04 AM
Hi, Jenny!
I'm so glad you shared so many steps of your procedure. It has been very helpful for the ones that are looking for it. In fact I've found this topic a few months ago when looking for info about liposculpture procedures on trans woman. Well, I can say It's very well documented here thanks to you and all other forum members.
I wish you can be happy with the "fine tunning" on september.
despite having read all posts a few weeks ago, I just realized now you have posted some pictures on realself. It made  me very excited about the results I can expect. As a designer, I know a little bit about body proportions and yours is doing very well! Keep Going!

Thank you very much! (from one designer to another ;))
  •  

paty1000

Nice! lol
I'm curious about how much fat you could keep all this months after the surgery. Sorry for being a bit cheeky, but would you mind to put some atual pictures on realself for comparison? It would be nice to compare with those front and side pictures you took just a few days after the surgery.

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 21, 2015, 10:27:49 AM
Thank you very much! (from one designer to another ;))
  •  

Nema

I realize that it has been a few months since this thread was replied to, but I would really like to know how things are going after having the BBL surgery. Are you still satisfied with the results? Have you decided to go through with a second round?
  •  

ErinS

I just got back from bbl with Dr Hughes last Wednesday, I'm absolutely blown away! I'm a bit stocky up top, but he managed to balance me out. I had him do outer thighs as priority then rear, and he did amazing even with my concerns I simply wouldn't have enough fat. I'll have to dig around for before pics, but basically I had no butt or hips and looked crazy top heavy.

Now:

•  

Nema

Wow, Erin! You look great! It's good news to me that you can have an area prioritized over another (in your case the outer thighs). Keep us updated on how it works out for you.
  •  

Jennygirl

Erin and I have been talking a bunch outside of the forums, but I actually just had my round 2 procedure 4 days ago. She is just over a week longer in recovery than me ;)

This second round I had him re-lipo my abdomen, sides, and back. Only this time it was full abd and back instead of just the lower part. Also, he did my inner thighs.

This was a few nights ago, the first time I tried on a dress with the garment off. Keep in mind this is still way too early to tell as far as an actual result (still very swollen), but I am STOKED nonetheless!!

The fat graft this time was to the hip area only. He said he got about 320cc per side.

Sorry for being such a ghost around here!
  •  

Dodie

Late on this one girls.
I had body sculpting done by Dr. Z..
He did my BA.. I was super top heavy.. basically the shoulders.. I am a thick girl..only about 5-7 if that.
Anyway, I have a great butt and hips.. I gained about 20lbs for the surgery..
I am a 38DD now... and fairly stout chick.. at 46 33 46.. hoping to get the waist down a bit more,,, I have a very long back and short legs about a 29 to 30 inseam.
The nice thing is to be able to wear tight clothing... skin tight and look ok.. I still have some of the weight to lose I gained.. but taking it slow... letting all the new areas settle in first.
BTW.. I had no restrictions on sitting..
I am a lucky girl and congrats to anyone who has done this..
Going to Thailand for SRS soon.. yea!
Keri
  •  

SonadoraXVX

Congrats Jenny  ;D, you give some girls on this forum hope, meaning me, and some others who pop in and out of this thread without saying anything.

Kudos on the results so far :)
To know thyself is to be blessed, but to know others is to prevent supreme headaches
Sun Tzu said it best, "To know thyself is half the battle won, but to know yourself and the enemy, is to win 100% of the battles".

•  

Jennygirl

Quote from: SonadoraXVX on October 07, 2015, 01:52:15 AM
Congrats Jenny  ;D, you give some girls on this forum hope, meaning me, and some others who pop in and out of this thread without saying anything.

Kudos on the results so far :)

Thank you! Yes hope is something I love to give. It does suck that it comes with a pricetag, but at least these things are possible and DO EXIST!

That said, I just want to disclose that I am still very early in the recovery game, very swollen, and trying to not get ahead of myself in terms of excitement. If round one taught me anything, it's that I should be weary of that. I was very very happy with my final results even leading into round 2, but my butt was not nearly as "plump" by month 3 that it was during the 1st month. It looked more like a normal (very well proportioned) girl butt, but not the big bubble I started with. That volume loss was due to swelling and I am sure some reabsorption, too. There was way more resorption in the hips, which lead to round two as a touch-up. I have however read in a few doctor's responses on realself that during the second round there is less resorption. Here's to hoping!
  •  

Jennygirl

Also Erin- I can't wait to see you post some booty hugging dress shots or a high waisted jeans pic ;)
  •  

ErinS

Quote from: Jennygirl on October 07, 2015, 03:03:35 AM
Also Erin- I can't wait to see you post some booty hugging dress shots or a high waisted jeans pic ;)

Hey girl! How about these:    ;)

•  

Jennygirl

I love it! Now your next assignment, should you choose to accept, is to get some high waisted skinny jeans on that butt ;)
  •  

ErinS

•  

Nema

Jenny, Erin... those pics are amazing. Seeing how you look makes my stomach flip knowing that looking that good is possible. This is my absolute favorite thread on this forum. Keep the updates coming! :laugh:

Nema
  •  

Jennygirl

Thanks Nema :)

Here is a not amazingly flattering pic I took just before going to bed last night, but it gets the point across for the purpose of this thread.

For the first time, I am feeling balanced from shoulder to hip. Also not trying to pull my shoulders back like I normally do in this photo

2.5 weeks into recovery

•