Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today? 2.0

Started by V M, January 06, 2015, 02:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

natalie.ashlyne

I have done alot of shopping and had fun doing it but I now added up how much I spend and ya now not so happy oh well I have some nice clothes and need more
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 24, 2018, 11:06:51 PM
I have done alot of shopping and had fun doing it but I now added up how much I spend and ya now not so happy oh well I have some nice clothes and need more

I take my daughter with me or we go together and somehow it costs me 3 times what I expect or had planned to spend and I just don't know why????????????????????/
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Cassi on January 24, 2018, 11:09:46 PM
I take my daughter with me or we go together and somehow it costs me 3 times what I expect or had planned to spend and I just don't know why????????????????????/

Ya shopping is fun I used to hate it, i do not know why I did.  I was told by a friend I have more clothes than most cis female well I still want more
  •  

SueNZ

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 24, 2018, 11:18:52 PM
Ya shopping is fun I used to hate it, i do not know why I did.  I was told by a friend I have more clothes than most cis female well I still want more
Shopping before my wife knew who I was was tedious as there is no excitement in male stuff and I had jealousy issues. Shopping now is something I do not shy away from as it's more fun and the choices are huge. My "female attire" out does my "male attire" 2-1. Just wish wearing it was as good a ratio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Treat life's difficult times as if they are normal moments, this makes the normal and special ones even more fantastic.
  •  

Roll

Quote from: SueNZ on January 25, 2018, 03:56:49 AM
Shopping before my wife knew who I was was tedious as there is no excitement in male stuff and I had jealousy issues. Shopping now is something I do not shy away from as it's more fun and the choices are huge. My "female attire" out does my "male attire" 2-1. Just wish wearing it was as good a ratio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last time I was in a store, I had to walk past the women's stuff to get to men's (I needed... um, what was it, I forget... but something in mens) and I was just beyond sad. I kept taking sideways glances at everything as I walked by. Cute bras, tops, pants, shoes, everything. I wanted to stop and shop as me so badly, but I wasn't at a point I could do that.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Roll on January 25, 2018, 12:58:51 PM
Last time I was in a store, I had to walk past the women's stuff to get to men's (I needed... um, what was it, I forget... but something in mens) and I was just beyond sad. I kept taking sideways glances at everything as I walked by. Cute bras, tops, pants, shoes, everything. I wanted to stop and shop as me so badly, but I wasn't at a point I could do that.

It was hard for the first few times and got easier and easier the more I purchased stuff though I sometimes thought some people were looking at me and what's weird, I got the feeling they thought I was maybe a shoplifter, lol. 

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Quote from: Roll on January 25, 2018, 12:58:51 PM

I've noticed that a lot of stores seem to be set up that way, I think they do it as a purposeful marketing ploy to cater to women

No matter what you're there for you have to pass by the woman's, children's and baby areas to get to whatever else you might want or need

But I don't mind really because I like scanning across the woman's section to see what they have  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on January 25, 2018, 02:23:32 PM
I've noticed that a lot of stores seem to be set up that way, I think they do it as a purposeful marketing ploy to cater to women

No matter what you're there for you have to pass by the woman's, children's and baby areas to get to whatever else you might want or need

But I don't mind really because I like scanning across the woman's section to see what they have  ;D

I was happy to see my favorite computer program "VM" inputting into the threads but sad that the program hasn't been programmed to say hello as yet :(
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Quote from: Cassi on January 25, 2018, 03:13:54 PM
I was happy to see my favorite computer program "VM" inputting into the threads but sad that the program hasn't been programmed to say hello as yet :(

Huh? Will "Howdy suffice?

Anyway, one of my neighbors got a new mattress today - Not sure why because her old mattress still looks good as new

Her caregiver wasn't sure what to do because the company that delivered the new one doesn't take the old mattresses away

So I asked if I could have it because my mattress is more like a hammock than a bed and she happily said "Sure" and even helped me drag it to my apt. (Even with her help I can tell I'm going to be feeling that in the morning)

So now I just need to find someone to help me switch it out for my old mattress
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Allison S

My hair feels very silky yet has cute waves and curls spread all over. Too bad it's still too short to add extensions in..

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on January 25, 2018, 04:05:33 PM
Huh? Will "Howdy suffice?

Anyway, one of my neighbors got a new mattress today - Not sure why because her old mattress still looks good as new

Her caregiver wasn't sure what to do because the company that delivered the new one doesn't take the old mattresses away

So I asked if I could have it because my mattress is more like a hammock than a bed and she happily said "Sure" and even helped me drag it to my apt. (Even with her help I can tell I'm going to be feeling that in the morning)

So now I just need to find someone to help me switch it out for my old mattress

Howdy is great!  I'm delighted that the VM computer program has been modified! 

Sorry about your impending aches, they suck for sure.  I sometimes get that "I can do anything" attitude and pay for it later, waaaaa.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Sarah_P

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 24, 2018, 11:18:52 PM

Lol, my friend tells me that every time I want to go shopping. I have way more clothes than she does now. But I still need more!! How can I get by without several hundred thousand possible combinations?!!  ;D
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Sarah_P on January 25, 2018, 05:52:44 PM
Lol, my friend tells me that every time I want to go shopping. I have way more clothes than she does now. But I still need more!! How can I get by without several hundred thousand possible combinations?!!  ;D

Well, ya adopt the Cowgirl look:

8 pairs of cowgirl boots (1 for each day of the week and one for dating)
8 pairs of women's levis (again 1 for each day of the week and one for dating)
8 pairs of panties (ditto)
8 bras (ditto)
8 pairs of socks (ditto)
8 cowgirl hats (ditto)
8 jackets (ditto)
50 blouses (gotta break somewhere)

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Christy Lee

What made me happy last night?
I had hot wings last night

What made me unhappy?
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Sephirah

Quote from: Christy Lee on January 27, 2018, 04:29:03 PM
What made me happy last night?

What made me unhappy?

New tag line:

Hot wings. The ambivalent fast food. You'll love it, and hate it at the same time!

*hugs*
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

Christy Lee

LOL Schrodingers food of choice

Feeling better today then i thought i would but Geez  it was nice while eating them but they give me a horrible night sleep

Also there was Pizza

Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Christy Lee on January 27, 2018, 05:11:23 PM
LOL Schrodingers food of choice

Feeling better today then i thought i would but Geez  it was nice while eating them but they give me a horrible night sleep

Also there was Pizza

Pizza!!!!  What are you?  A TMNT?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jessica

I thought I had a good theory, but it was misunderstood.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Christy Lee

Quote from: Cassi on January 27, 2018, 05:32:32 PM
Pizza!!!!  What are you?  A TMNT?

Calabanga, yea bro ohh heheheheheehe

ive never seen TMNT not really
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •