Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today? 2.0

Started by V M, January 06, 2015, 02:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Christy Lee

Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

V M

My new Coffee maker arrived today  ;D  I'm going to miss using the hand poured method to make my coffee  :-\
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Let us know if your new coffee maker is as good at making tasty coffee as you hoped for.

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Sinead

So I'm now out to pretty much everyone I'll see on a regular basis (apart from work colleagues) :)
Looking at the prices of laser hair removal is getting me down :(. I want my arms, legs and face done
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Sinead on February 04, 2018, 04:42:01 PM
Looking at the prices of laser hair removal is getting me down :(. I want my arms, legs and face done

Same. I figure in for a penny in for a pound, might as well go full body and never shave again.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

V M

I was expecting a package earlier today and became excited when there was a knock at my door... So I open my door and there is my neighbor reaching down for my package  :-\  With a guilty child look on his face he picks the package up and hands it to me and says "The guy just left this here for you"

Even though I knew I'd just caught him trying to nick my package off my doorstep I just smiled and said "Oh, thank you" and shut the door

So I'm sad that my neighbor is such a creepy scruple-less something something or other but I'm glad I got my package
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: Sinead on February 04, 2018, 04:42:01 PM
So I'm now out to pretty much everyone I'll see on a regular basis (apart from work colleagues) :)

If you can use waxing to get rid of it temporarily and see what effect HRT has on body hair. Mine disappeared without laser. I did have a little laser on my boobs and further south but otherwise my body hair just went.
Facial hair doesn't change much but body hair can.
  •  

Sarah_P

Quote from: V M on February 07, 2018, 12:16:32 AM
I was expecting a package earlier today and became excited when there was a knock at my door... So I open my door and there is my neighbor reaching down for my package  :-\  With a guilty child look on his face he picks the package up and hands it to me and says "The guy just left this here for you"

Even though I knew I'd just caught him trying to nick my package off my doorstep I just smiled and said "Oh, thank you" and shut the door

So I'm sad that my neighbor is such a creepy scruple-less something something or other but I'm glad I got my package

Urgh... I used to have neighbors that I was pretty sure were taking my packages. I never caught them, though. I finally just got a PO Box and never lost a package again.
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Faith

happy: expectation that HRT will be started by this time next week
not happy: looks like I have to wait up to a week

*sigh*  :D
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Faith on February 07, 2018, 07:55:46 AM
happy: expectation that HRT will be started by this time next week
not happy: looks like I have to wait up to a week

*sigh*  :D

I can relate to your anxiety and anticipation to begin the HRT, I was total stoked and nervous myself as I am sure every MTF on Susan's was at the beginning.

And having been on HRT (an old guardwoman now, lol) for over a month, patience is something that I need to keep and I am sure you'll see that yourself as time progresses.

Best wishes on the beginning and continuing of your adventure!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Miss Zoey

Happy,a client looking for a house said I looked beautiful as a woman.Told her thank you

Unhappy,a guy cut me off going to work this morning
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Miss Zoey on February 07, 2018, 12:55:05 PM
Happy,a client looking for a house said I looked beautiful as a woman.Told her thank you

Unhappy,a guy cut me off going to work this morning

Are you sure it wasn't a Trans-Guy?  I heard they can't drive :)=
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Miss Zoey

Quote from: Cassi on February 07, 2018, 01:24:02 PM
Are you sure it wasn't a Trans-Guy?  I heard they can't drive :)=
No it was not a trans guy,he was one of these guys being a jerk
  •  

Dena

Quote from: V M on February 07, 2018, 12:16:32 AM

When I lived in an apartment, packages were always delivered to the managers office so I never lost anything. Probably  a good thing because my first feminine wardrobe was delivered that way. I can imagine somebody opening a package and finding clothes that were far to large for most women to wear.  ;D
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Quote from: Sarah_P on February 07, 2018, 07:23:35 AM
Urgh... I used to have neighbors that I was pretty sure were taking my packages. I never caught them, though. I finally just got a PO Box and never lost a package again.

That sounds like a great idea  ;D

Quote from: Dena on February 07, 2018, 04:09:48 PM
When I lived in an apartment, packages were always delivered to the managers office so I never lost anything. Probably  a good thing because my first feminine wardrobe was delivered that way. I can imagine somebody opening a package and finding clothes that were far to large for most women to wear.  ;D

LOL... Yes, I can imagine but we didn't have this problem before, it's only recent since there's been quite a turnover in tenants that this and other issues have come up

So much has been changing here, unfortunately most of it not for the better  :-\

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on February 07, 2018, 04:25:39 PM
That sounds like a great idea  ;D

LOL... Yes, I can imagine but we didn't have this problem before, it's only recent since there's been quite a turnover in tenants that this and other issues have come up

So much has been changing here, unfortunately most of it not for the better  :-\

Where my daughter & I ended up moving into here in Vegas wasn't the original place but due to some BS by a former landlord things happened differently.  One thing is that the USPS doesn't deliver to each house but rather to a set of what are called gang boxes.  And sadly, they are broken into a lot.  Anyway, ended up getting a PO box which is both more secure and when the time comes to move we don't really have to change our address.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Sarah_P

I 20-something woman came into work today and repeatedly sir'd me.
But, a lovely young lady (also 20-something, with super long hair I was totally jealous of!) standing there just glared at her, shook her head, and said 'some people are just ignorant'.  :)
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•